How did Stake.com affect your life?

Featured Comment

As somebody who is still a newbie here, I am really glad to see that many people welcomed me so nicely. 

So, I would like to start a discussion on how Stake.com affected your life, no matter how small that affect may be (like, when you where feeling blue and people on chat made you feel better) or how big (such as making friends, maybe even relationships), and so on.

Since I am still new here, I don't have any stories except that on my second day at work I came across an old friend from high school which I never expected, but for me it was an amazing way to renew a good old friendship.

I would like to hear it from all of you, especially from our Mods and Support.

Looking forward to hearing some nice stories. :)

20 hours ago, chickennuggies said:

Im not that new although I haven't bet much. Stake has helped me realise how bad gambling is and to only gamble money you have. I've learnt many techniques and met a lot of nice people and mods and I just love the community.

18 hours ago, rararararay08 said:

Not that much, sometimes it helps me to pay my personal bills like electric, water and loans. And sometimes it cause trouble to me haha. But stake means a lot to me, it's my past time, my stress reliever and i enjoy being here. 

I am really glad to hear that, I hope you really enjoy our community, guys.  ❤️ 

First i welcome you here!

As you ask how stake effect your life?

Answer: Two years ago i had stable income investment everything goes fine after joining stake and addicted here i completely finincially broke now.Gambling is so bad it should not be exist not even for fun because it effect mind and addict people and as a result broke.

I Signed up to stake on the 8th of December 2017, but i didn't really start doing anything on there until 2019. Around that time i met alot of cool people and got hooked on gambling on stake. Nowadas, however it has changed my life alot, since I can make easy profit by betting on csgo matches.

I become active playing in Stake somewhere in June/July 2018 (my account was created 2017) which leads me to slowly neglect my online job. I used to be online in Stake for more than 12 hours back then, actively chatting and betting from the time I wake up until I sleep. Because I can't really focus working I decided to quit my online job, to be honest I think I got addicted LOL.

I managed to survive and pay monthly bills using my winnings from gambling and other giveaways in Stake coz it seems like I'm somewhat lucky back then. 😂 Because of Stake I also managed to buy things like new clothes, shoes and other accessories for myself and my family.

Of course if there are good things, there are also bad things. I won't go in full details but last November I lost $2000 while trying to chase a good standing in the mega race. I become degen lmao . I'm still trying to move on from that loss even though that money didn't really come from my own pocket. It was accumulated wins from gambling and giveaways but that loss really hurts me up until now. 😅

All in all, Stake really have a big impact in my life that's why I keep coming back and still do bets every now and then.

Hahhaha. stake affected my life, big time

It became a home to me. A place to share my thoughts, talk to other gambling friends, and just have fun. At the same time i've lost over 2,000$ here. ( yes it's not much compared ot ppl losing 1 btc or more, but living in india, it's way too much )

Problem for me is I don't save money i get from gambling, I just keep playing and never stop. Hopefully I can change my ways, spend the crypto I've gotten..

Stake greatly affected my life.. Winning alot change my attitude. I became addicted and put every bit of my money here. Due to greediness i lost control of betting Soon enough without my knowing, I become totally broke. it's been a year since I haven't experience to live a normal life.. But with that i gained experience in gambling and little by little Im regaining myself control and making wise decision in betting. Stake shines as hope for future if you can maximize your profits and put it on a savings while you still can.. Goodluck..