balancedplayer

Saturday's stream is the only thing which is rigged in Stake

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

mega race eddie streams are now rigged from few weeks....

before that i thought 50$ for bronze...damn..thats huge ...beecause to get bronze we loose 100$ according to house edge...i thought eddie is giving too much....

prize for bronze reduced to 10$..i thought ok....thats sound fair to both stake and players...

but ..what the hell with choosing the users according to your wish??

please stop calling it give away and call it "give away to only those who i know"....

eddie knows obviously all mods...so if they are present in a page...then no hope for others...

eddie knows thepug...(thanks to cute pug photo) (he is nice player who follows rules strictly but i think there are other gold players also) and eddie knows other famous plats....

and support obviously knows old platinum players....

there is no point in calling this stream as giveaway....

use random.org or tell others to type "spam spam spam" in challengers chat to catch some pennies when you rain after the race...

rigged proof: 

imagiine if finalizer participates in rigged stream...

it is obvious that all pages will be selected once...(more probability )....so the page where finalizer is there will be selected for sure...

if eddie or support says "i dont know him"...that would be the dumbest ever statement made by eddie or support..

so finalizer wns always...

edit:

i mean no disrespect for thepug...

i have a lot of respect towards him...he is a cool guy who follows rules srtictly and love his commentry in tele challenges..they helped me a lot......i clicked his cute referral link banner many times because its too cute banner....(though im not his referred)

Edited by balancedplayer

No it's not exactly can be taken in this way ...yeah may be little partiality but it's ohak ...because ultimately if u ask Eddie he want all of us to be platinum and been recognised by all the Mod ....

So it's his call how to process this giveaway.

I still appreciate Eddie stream, and it's a good thing that an owner taking the initiative to be infront of us and listen to us .

If u really want to be recognised we need to wager more and more ..and that's ultimate goal of Eddie that user wager more and more...

So by putting that method of selecting winner is just his step to promote user to wager more .

2 minutes ago, Tanisha2018 said:

No it's not exactly can be taken in this way ...yeah may be little partiality but it's ohak ...because ultimately if u ask Eddie he want all of us to be platinum and been recognised by all the Mod ....

So it's his call how to process this giveaway.

I still appreciate Eddie stream, and it's a good thing that an owner taking the initiative to be infront of us and listen to us .

If u really want to be recognised we need to wager more and more ..and that's ultimate goal of Eddie that user wager more and more...

So by putting that method of selecting winner is just his step to promote user to wager more .

yes tanisha...pd and stake has the highest promotions ....no site is near to it....

yes owner takes care of us...

in return the players also stay long in pd and stake....no player stays long in other sites...

but i want just the previous fair giveaway stream...

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ryan41 said:

cant really make a comment on that but yes, stake banning policy is totally messed up. They make their own rules in real time and mute people and when confronted, they try to justify it with their nonsense. check this out, i was told I was muted for 50 hours coz i complained about their rain system. As if, they dont have anyone who complains about their games and calls it rig. Anyway, check this two screenshots. first in which i was told that i was banned coz i complained about their rain system and in the second one, theis guy isnt banned yet as per their so called 'rules'

Stake must reduce their level of arrogance and their is nothing wrong in accepting own mistake.

chat2.png

scam.png

ryan....let me tell you about rain....

wager...chat...and be active for more time in site.....i will gaurentee ...you will recieve....

i got all types of mutes in pd...even perm mute also...

after 3 months of inactiveness...i felt same..but after a week of active time spend and good wager..i started getting rains...

there is no blacklist for rains...believe me...........

do spend some time in stake ryan...and wager some..like be atleast in top 500...

stake  and pd are the best...i just want eddie stream to be fair like before..thats it

Edited by balancedplayer

9 hours ago, balancedplayer said:

ryan....let me tell you about rain....

wager...chat...and be active for more time in site.....i will gaurentee ...you will recieve....

i got all types of mutes in pd...even perm mute also...

after 3 months of inactiveness...i felt same..but after a week of active time spend and good wager..i started getting rains...

there is no blacklist for rains...believe me...........

do spend some time in stake ryan...and wager some..like be atleast in top 500...

stake  and pd are the best...i just want eddie stream to be fair like before..thats it

I didnt talk about rains brotha. My whole point was about their banning and muting policy and rules if they have any.

i dont know what you read lol

Posted (edited)

Ill take one of those rig jobs also @Steve ! Haha platinum 3 and still trying. Without success

Nothing better than a good ol fashioned rig job If your askin me 😂😂

Edited by ckoch5661

25 minutes ago, Steve said:

Lol it's only one of the many fun giveaway ideas and still holds an element of randomness 

But how about this...
If you enter next Saturday and you're on the page I'm selecting from I'll rig it for you so you can win @balancedplayer

hey steve you choose me previous week winner.Thanks for that  i did not expect that i will win because most of staff and admins hate me for my angry behaviour(aggression comes when i lose continously and some admin and staff hate me for that). But when i become normal i talk to support nice and polite.But you know we are human

If @Computer can win anyone can win

The funny thing is when I'm picking someone off the random page I am consciously aware choosing a mod to win even infrequently will cause a negative response for some. Meaning mods actually have had a reduced chance to win this giveaway. Sorry mods.

I'm mainly looking for people who have stood out in the community in some way such as through the Stake chat or people who I know have been struggling recently. It's only something for fun and there's still 100% random winners chosen with the Google number generator

@Steve --I'm mainly looking for people who have stood out in the community in some way = @Manish000 can't win 

I boycott this giveaway

From now I will not enter this giveaway , so that others can win 🥴🥴

3 minutes ago, Manish000 said:

@Steve --I'm mainly looking for people who have stood out in the community in some way = @Manish000 can't win 

I boycott this giveaway

From now I will not enter this giveaway , so that others can win 🥴🥴

A very sneaky way of standing out @Manish000 🕵️‍♂️ but I like it 

Alright you can win the next one if I see you for the next giveaway as long as balancedplayer isn't on the same page

1 hour ago, Steve said:

A very sneaky way of standing out @Manish000 🕵️‍♂️ but I like it 

Alright you can win the next one if I see you for the next giveaway as long as balancedplayer isn't on the same page

steve sorry if i hurt you or any one else but only telling that previous method was good

this topic is very good and interesting.

I have never won an Eddie Stream giveaway starting from non VIP until I reach gold. indeed this will look unfair, however 😁😁😁

Some guys rly like to cry... its free money you can get be happy or dont enter the giveaway 

its rly easy 🙄

2 hours ago, Hugthis said:

Some guys rly like to cry... its free money you can get be happy or dont enter the giveaway 

its rly easy 🙄

Good for you.. Since Eddie knows you I think....

I never won on the stream giveaways and never talked bad about the stream...

my point is if he wants to benefit the players that actually deposit its fine :)
if you dont like the idea then just ignore the giveaway ;)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hugthis said:

I never won on the stream giveaways and never talked bad about the stream...

my point is if he wants to benefit the players that actually deposit its fine :)
if you dont like the idea then just ignore the giveaway ;)

hmm...we too deposit...but not comparable to platinums...

and we get according to our vip ranks..so platinums ....dont feel that eddie is giving your money to us...

and i heard in chat many times that many platinum players stopped depositing after they reached platinum...they use reloads...

iam just saying previous method of picking up users was good...and iam not telling to give 50$ to bronze..which he used to...anything free is good...but iam saying it should not be rigged

Edited by balancedplayer

Posted (edited)
On 6/10/2020 at 12:02 PM, Steve said:

If @Computer can win anyone can win

The funny thing is when I'm picking someone off the random page I am consciously aware choosing a mod to win even infrequently will cause a negative response for some. Meaning mods actually have had a reduced chance to win this giveaway. Sorry mods.

I'm mainly looking for people who have stood out in the community in some way such as through the Stake chat or people who I know have been struggling recently. It's only something for fun and there's still 100% random winners chosen with the Google number generator

Edited my story away as a support member contacted me to explain the way they pick people, thanks.

Edited by Dennisbigmac

Don't complain that you didn't get picked. He doesn't have to do the giveaways in the first place.