Image migration in progress, you may have trouble viewing images while this is running! - Dan ×

Saturday's stream is the only thing which is rigged in Stake

Featured Comment

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Dennisbigmac said:

It is beyond hilarious that you say that there is "still 100% random winners" , i dont think you realize how bs (my opinion then) this new system is, every support member has their friends, which is obviously totally fine be friends with who you want, but rarely, very rarely i see support member pick people that are "unknown" to them, theres no random aspect anymore at all, yes ur still giving away money which i appreciate but you cant convince me that its random lol, you already assigned someone you will pick just now in this topic , so theres the random aspect provenly gone, i understand very much that Eddie doesnt have time to pick 6 winners and find them, but im not a fan , and so are other relatively unknown and/or silent people that dont chat 24/7

The Google RNG picks people at the same time 

Say 500 people enter you put 1-500 and it decides a 100% random winner

You guys take this one too seriously it's just for fun 🤣

Stake is giving away hundreds of thousands of dollars weekly and this giveaway doesn't even count for 1% of it

Vip hosts picking winners is good and bad 

1. each host gets to choose one basically if they’re own usually 

2. too many bots for night bot which makes it unfair to people who don’t multi account 

3. What it should be is this. 

each host picks 1 player they have if they’re list of vips 

then 1 mod like wiv or maverick or someone choose a name that’s not a vip 

On 6/10/2020 at 6:02 AM, Steve said:

If @Computer can win anyone can win

The funny thing is when I'm picking someone off the random page I am consciously aware choosing a mod to win even infrequently will cause a negative response for some. Meaning mods actually have had a reduced chance to win this giveaway. Sorry mods.

I'm mainly looking for people who have stood out in the community in some way such as through the Stake chat or people who I know have been struggling recently. It's only something for fun and there's still 100% random winners chosen with the Google number generator

Exactly Steve , names that show they’re face talk and are on stake constant should be picked .. you I think chose me this week and I don’t even know you!!! @Steve

Posted (edited)

I've been watching eddies live stream and once never won a single one. ☺️☺️ But still being loyal and stayed on stake is still one thing i will never forgot. Giveaway? This is all for fun not for the topics like this. It is a giveaway for us, so we either win or not. So having the time to wait for us to be a winner. Then that day would be your lucky day. I'm a platinum 1 on stake. And since 2018. Theres not even a giveaway or VIP perks. So this days onwards. Having this kind of giveaway makes me jealous but still i stayed even not a lucky one for those things. 👍, So be patient man. Theres time for all the fun in this site. ☺️☺️ We stay here and wait until then the lucky day comes. ☺️ @Steve @ryan41 @balancedplayer

Edited by alnangloy11

To make it random, he should give the exact post# for each support member to donate to. That would be the most fair. I have won the giveaway once, and got $70 for that. Really nice:) That was when he picked a post number.

hard to disagree. the previous system was way way better in my opinion. now in order to win, you have to be either plat+ or be a mod. otherwise u won't get recognized; which means u won't get picked by the 'randomness' meh.  

Hello guys i just saw this topic and i want to share my thought about this matter. 

First Giveaways is FREE so please just Be Thankful that there's a giveaway and all of us have a chance even though its slightly chance.

Second thing is YES the Previous way of picking winners for Giveaway was good, but think of the good side on this new way of picking winners, it will Make you active on Stake chat so you get to know lots of new users and also Mods and Supports even Eddie will know you and for sometime you get rained you just need to be friendly and active. It will help you and the stake community,

Third one is, Stake giving so much money to us "users" like no other gambling site.

Final one is , I wish you all the Luck on the next giveaways and please just enjoy :D

Posted (edited)

I am a  Bronze Level that participates in Eddies stream plus the discord giveaways. One must remember that Stake looks after the Plats and heavy hitters in many ways including giveaways. Maybe the rewards are too generous for them, but they are the ones that pay the bills. You must be aware of this and choose for yourself if you wish to participate in these with a lower percentage of winning then others.  But you can win, as I did last week.  I was extra lucky that I was chosen by Nightbot. At least Eddie is upfront with what is the selection process for his stream.  I am giving up on discord giveaways as that's a whole different  discussion.  Its the one that someone gets picked every hour or  2, or 3.  What a farce. Other peeps that I have talked to feel the same way. Eddie should step in and scrap that giveaway. It does not fall in line with the normal disclosure of selection that Stake is known for.  Just my opinion.

Edited by Freddyzone7

Just read this post from someone telling me about it, and I wanted to respond on my side of this.

To my surprise,  thanks for the kind words! I was apprehending some negative comments and I appreciate the positivity.

Just to make some things clear, I personally think that I have always been nice to all of the support members, moderators and as many players as I can. It’s just who I am and it isn’t a persona or fake act I’m putting on. If me saying “thank you” or “hope you have a good day”, can help someone slightly, then I’m going to do it.

Also, I’ve been like this way before any of these giveaways existed, and in no way has it been swayed solely for these giveaways. I’ve talked to Eddie way before he did the “I know you” giveaway, such as talking to him about responsible gambling, controversial things in the community and just casually chatting. Maybe, that’s why I was fortunate to win those giveaways when he did then.

Now, onto those giveaways. I actually told Eddie in Telegram that it would be fine if he didn’t pick me in them, and it would be more fair for him to pick someone else, as shown by the screenshot below. I realised that yes, maybe he was more likely to pick me, but maybe that’s just because of the relationship which I would say I have built up with him. 

5497B408-B681-4773-AEBC-8981BACB1001.thumb.jpeg.ff7520505c29b695e8f6f135a76cf811.jpeg

Since then, I’ve found that there are a wider variety of people winning. Perhaps, a solution of this could just be for the staff to use a random number generator themselves. If the person looks like they could potentially be a multi account, they could move on to something else. Also, picking important role models could be a useful thing every now and then, to show a positive attitude is appreciated.

Good luck everyone here in the giveaways and hopefully we can see a wider variety of people winning 👍🏻😎

Also, the person that showed me this post was @heisa, so thanks a lot! 😎

1 hour ago, Thepug said:

Just read this post from someone telling me about it, and I wanted to respond on my side of this.

To my surprise,  thanks for the kind words! I was apprehending some negative comments and I appreciate the positivity.

Just to make some things clear, I personally think that I have always been nice to all of the support members, moderators and as many players as I can. It’s just who I am and it isn’t a persona or fake act I’m putting on. If me saying “thank you” or “hope you have a good day”, can help someone slightly, then I’m going to do it.

Also, I’ve been like this way before any of these giveaways existed, and in no way has it been swayed solely for these giveaways. I’ve talked to Eddie way before he did the “I know you” giveaway, such as talking to him about responsible gambling, controversial things in the community and just casually chatting. Maybe, that’s why I was fortunate to win those giveaways when he did then.

Now, onto those giveaways. I actually told Eddie in Telegram that it would be fine if he didn’t pick me in them, and it would be more fair for him to pick someone else, as shown by the screenshot below. I realised that yes, maybe he was more likely to pick me, but maybe that’s just because of the relationship which I would say I have built up with him. 

5497B408-B681-4773-AEBC-8981BACB1001.thumb.jpeg.ff7520505c29b695e8f6f135a76cf811.jpeg

Since then, I’ve found that there are a wider variety of people winning. Perhaps, a solution of this could just be for the staff to use a random number generator themselves. If the person looks like they could potentially be a multi account, they could move on to something else. Also, picking important role models could be a useful thing every now and then, to show a positive attitude is appreciated.

Good luck everyone here in the giveaways and hopefully we can see a wider variety of people winning 👍🏻😎

Also, the person that showed me this post was @heisa, so thanks a lot! 😎

Sorry pug... I made a mistake... I don't know all this... I apologise for bringing you in this topic... 

Posted (edited)

So?!  It's up to Eddie to decide, it's his money after all..  If you don't want the way he did it why not give away your money your own way. Give everyone a bit of bitcoin you'll be recognized and be famous instantly. And if you thought you got their attention by this topic, congrats. Hopefully you got one on  the next streaming. Remember your not the only one who isn't being lucky by this giveaway..

Edited by Muymoy42

Listen the problem is all the alts in the pool to be drawn. There are soooo many you wouldn't believe it. That's my only problem with it and that's why you only see players you know get picked! Listen man, I have been trying to win on Eddie's stream for the longest! At least a year but probably really pushing 1 1/2 years. Not have I won once on the stream. Does it suck, of course.  Is eddie or the mods cheating also, of course not. They are gonna give the money away. The only time I see where they are hesitant is when someone wins twice! That happens frequently. Let me ask you one thing though, how the hell does Eddie have the pull to contact Google and have their random number generator rigged?! Impossible. We are getting unlucky but it's not because they are trying to not pick us lol. Stay green my friend!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, seanwattson said:

Listen the problem is all the alts in the pool to be drawn. There are soooo many you wouldn't believe it. That's my only problem with it and that's why you only see players you know get picked! Listen man, I have been trying to win on Eddie's stream for the longest! At least a year but probably really pushing 1 1/2 years. Not have I won once on the stream. Does it suck, of course.  Is eddie or the mods cheating also, of course not. They are gonna give the money away. The only time I see where they are hesitant is when someone wins twice! That happens frequently. Let me ask you one thing though, how the hell does Eddie have the pull to contact Google and have their random number generator rigged?! Impossible. We are getting unlucky but it's not because they are trying to not pick us lol. Stay green my friend!

watson im not  telling random.org  or google random number generator is rigged.. i want them back instead of "i know you" giveaway

Edited by balancedplayer

In one stream my page got selected 8 times & still I didn't win 😂

And 1or 2 winner out of those 8 have already won via nightbot , I didn't win because no one from the support knows me, none of the support member is friend of mine, I am not famous on stake & I haven't written any begging words while posting my name in Eddie forum post.

When page goes to dusan he selects someone from sports chat , when it goes to someone else they selects someone from English chat

but I am perm muted 2-3 months ago so this giveaway shoutingly & screamingly saying me that I can't win.

I knows from the previous method as well it is almost impossible to get a win but atleast I stand a chance there😂😂

On 6/19/2020 at 8:25 AM, seanwattson said:

Nah alts get removed from topic before eddie rolls mods are checking everyone, hence why you always jump up a few spots, sometimes you can be 1 page up bcs of that

Posted (edited)
On 6/19/2020 at 11:47 AM, Muymoy42 said:

So?!  It's up to Eddie to decide, it's his money after all..  If you don't want the way he did it why not give away your money your own way. Give everyone a bit of bitcoin you'll be recognized and be famous instantly. And if you thought you got their attention by this topic, congrats. Hopefully you got one on  the next streaming. Remember your not the only one who isn't being lucky by this giveaway..

lol..thx and hope you too get attention for supporting them

Edited by balancedplayer

Well i agree, stream giveaways were totally unfair. Those people who dont even chat dont have a chance winning. Only those famous once get pick. I disagree with this giveaway picking. I watch Eddie's stream every Saturday, i was even near a person who is totally famous chattin and he got pick. So basically, us who dont even want to chat on stake roon have no chance at all. Totally RIGGED!

Firstly whether its rigged or not shouldnt matter since its just a free giveaway and rigged is better than nothing. Secondly, its not entirely rigged just up to the mods discretion. They end up picking who they want from a single page. The pages arent selected before the stream so it isn't ever completely rigged....but the mods do pick and chose who wins so therefore its most definitely not a "random giveaway". And also random number generators will NEVER take into account previously drawn numbers so repeat numbers will always be an issue. But ultimately its free and that's better than nothing.