Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akki785

Dice- auto or manual ? post your preference here..

Featured Comment

Hey all stakers,

Dice is my fav game among of all games in stake. I won big, I lost bigger, even I got a zero balance from 700K sat in dice. But yet, I love it.

I'm wondering, what mode of playing you guys/gals preferred..?? Is it manual mode or auto mode..??

My experience said that, playing in auto bet mode has much more losing chances then manual. But in other hands, it saves your time and saves you from being bored.

So, what your favourite mode, and why is so..??

Let us know your thoughts..

See ya..

1 hour ago, akki785 said:

Hey all stakers,

Dice is my fav game among of all games in stake. I won big, I lost bigger, even I got a zero balance from 700K sat in dice. But yet, I love it.

I'm wondering, what mode of playing you guys/gals preferred..?? Is it manual mode or auto mode..??

My experience said that, playing in auto bet mode has much more losing chances then manual. But in other hands, it saves your time and saves you from being bored.

So, what your favourite mode, and why is so..??

Let us know your thoughts..

See ya..

For me its both, but I do autobet only in dice if I have small bet amount and working strat too when times I have work so I just minimize it in other tab.

But I preffered mostly the mannual since I can really monitore my bet.

2 hours ago, Han2x said:

I used to play dice and I'm doing great with that. I used auto when i'm doing low payouts: 

Base bet: 60 sats  Payout: 2.4x  Increase on loss: 60% but try higher basebet when you got big bankroll

Base bet 70 sats   Payout: 3x     Increase on loss: 70% but make it 700 if you got big bankroll again. Or even 7000, done it and reach 500K sats in just a blink but pretty scary. 

I do manual and martingale when doing 8x and more payouts. In 8x i'm doing roll amount twice and double if loss and reset to basebet when win on two rolls. 

That's indeed a very good strategy my friend, and also something new to me. Will try today. Let's do something in Han2x style. :D

10 hours ago, ivanaudris said:

I usually go for x2 only and I'm using martingale technique. I always play dice at other site, this game is easy to play and easy to understand. And it's fun to chase
x9800 sometimes I try go get x9800 or x4900 when I have no balance.

Yeah martingale technique is usually very effective and much working one but I do this martingale style only after prerolling a couple of times its due to monster reds sometimes coming a series of 20 to 21 reds sometimes.

i like to go autobet 10x flat bet                                                                                                                                                   
and thats essentially it....                                                                                                                                                                                           
sometimes i may switch it to 2x but usually 10x                                                                                                                              
and i dont stop until i profit from the 10x then switch sides..                                                         

5 hours ago, akki785 said:

absolutely @skillex

I got 17 reds in a row until I busted all my balance..

From that point, I gotta know that gambling is pure luck. No strategy will overcome if you have a unlucky day..

Yeah, but sometimes you really need to preroll mate like betting for only little sats and try to observe the red waves before betting high :)

@skillex I agree, but the problem is you can't see whether the next streak will be red or green. Let me tell you a story. Once I made the payout 10x with 1 sat bet. When I got 22 continue red streak, I changed the payout 2x and set the bet amount to the maximum. And surprisingly I won. By applying this strategy I made 270K sat from only 22K sat.

I stopped playing for that day to stop being marked by the system. Anyway, on next day when I tried to win by applying this strategy, I got busted all balance in only 6 streak.

I think you're understanding now why I'm saying it's pure luck nothing else.

On 12/20/2017 at 11:03 PM, kurian said:

I prefer a mix of both manual and auto.. Using same strategy on auto for long time is not good.

That's the mode what I'm using now. In my guess, the system is marked you if you play in one mode continuously..

I've already played on Dice with 97% just to make some Satoshis, betting 0.02 and lost it, I got so fed up ... But now I usually go more on Hi-Lo, Roulette and BlackJack

Best wishes,

Merry Christmas to you and your family

:)

On 24/12/2017 at 10:17 PM, Franchico03 said:

I've already played on Dice with 97% just to make some Satoshis, betting 0.02 and lost it, I got so fed up ... But now I usually go more on Hi-Lo, Roulette and BlackJack

Best wishes,

Merry Christmas to you and your family

:)

That's very sad to hear that my friend @Franchico03

I wish you good luck on your next gambling..

I hope you'll win some extra money for your new year celebration..

Best wishes,

Good luck and happy holidays..

4 hours ago, meggiemegs said:

I like auto. i usually put at around 7 to 10x and go up a certain amount and hope for the best

I would tell that a risky strategy. You have to maintain some good balance to bag some profit..