Stake Community
akki785

Dice- auto or manual ? post your preference here..

Featured Comment

Well, you can't say that manual has fewer chances to lose all you've got than auto. In the end, auto makes exactly what you would do with the manual, but it is... automatic and faster. That's the only difference. The thing that makes you think it has fewer chances to lose is because, with automatic, you'd make 1000 bets in less than 20 minutes, while in manual mode in an hour and if you'd have to bust at 1000 bets, then you'd think that auto bet is riskier as it got you busted in 20 minutes, but manual mode in 60. But the only difference is the time because the strategy is the same, the number of bets is the same...

I'm using the auto bet mode. Sometimes, when there is a luck I get a higher payout but if there's none, then zero balance. But I always pay my attention especially when the bets are quite high. Then I make the autobet stop. 

Basically it's a numbers game. So when you autobet and leave it open for a while, statistics say that eventually the red will come to you. So what I would do is, i would calculate a relatively safe betting amount according to my balance using martingale for a while, I would use 3x and use bet amount that will last me at least 33 bets, then manual risk only the profits, then switch and repeat. That way you won't bust easily.

GL all and have a beautiful day.

That is a good point. Autobet can make your balance go away quicker especially if your base bet is high. Manual is the best for me because i can make riskier decisions. autobetting is the same thing. but with the right games like mines it can be very helpful hunting high payouts!