lilpiglet

Hello everyone :) !!!

Featured Comment

Hi I just want to drop by to say hello to everyone as I have been here March playing at Stake. I am just a normal girl who is outgoing and wild at the same time. Dont need lots of introduction.

I am just having lots fun here as I saw many people winning big multipliers and I wanted to try it too and here are my small winnings. Please bare with me as i am new :)

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 23.24.07.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 23.22.43.png

Hello..😊

Welcome here.😀

Enjoy and goodluck!😉

Hi all, thank you so much for the kind words and motivation. here is another win I hit a few minutes ago :x  trying around different games. Cheers hope everyone can get lucky like me too:)

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 18.18.03.png

4 hours ago, lilpiglet said:

Hi I just want to drop by to say hello to everyone as I have been here March playing at Stake. I am just a normal girl who is outgoing and wild at the same time. Dont need lots of introduction.

I am just having lots fun here as I saw many people winning big multipliers and I wanted to try it too and here are my small winnings. Please bare with me as i am new :)

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 23.24.07.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 23.22.43.png

Hi there and welcome. 

Glad to hear that  you are having a great time here with us!

And remember no winning is too small, you really did a amazing job here. :)

Enjoy and have fun!  :)

Hi and welcome, 

nice bets. I hope you continue with bets like this and that you find many new friends here.