Featured Comment

I ve talked with a friend of mine a couple of days ago and found out last month he had 50% of my monthly bonus but he never deposited once or wagered a lot.

I want to ask you if you want to share your monthly bonus (10 minutes or daily amount) with us (or atleast with me 😅). Last month i think i've wegered only 100$ and got 2k satoshis each day, this month i ve wegered something like 1500-2000$ since the 1st of June and i'll let you know how much i will get.

bitcoin2048 your monthly reward is based on your vip level and how much you wager, so for ex. if you wager a little and are not vip you might not even get a monthly bonus, for bronze if you wager very little it is 5$ i think but if you wager above a certain amount it is 10$.

The bonus increases in this way for higher vip levels 🙂

Thanks to stake and their generous bonuses for helping me to wager more and have fun....

i reached vip today wagered like 6k this month or last week and got 0.0007 or 0.0006

I got a 0.00052BTC ea for 5 days, but i dont keep track of what i wagered but i started may 15th and went gold on june past 16th..

But its fair enough for me

when under bronze how much reload bonus? wager 300k dogecoin maybe more

im not sure but I think youre monthly is around the same as our rakeback and as you increase in ranks it gets bigger... once again I believe im not too sure