lideralex

An injustice to a person who deposits

Featured Comment

Hello, my real name is alex, but known as @lideralex pose, I participate in the stake 19/06/2019, I will do 1 year on the 19th now this month ...
see the printer of all the deposits I made here at stake during these months ...
in the beginning there was rain from the bot in the Brazilian chat but it was cut ...
I decided to come to the chat in English to make friends and also participate in the rain, because I always deposited it, so I think I have the right to be part of this benefit and I started to catch small amounts of rain, but I never rained large amounts Until today ...
today they are cutting me for the benefit of catching rain with small amounts and very few ...
you’ll support them responding that there are no problems with your account, see the links http://prntscr.com/t07qid
http://prntscr.com/t07qv9 ... I decide that this week will be my last days here at the stake, but deciding to leave my blast to our friend Eddi can read that I am not rich, I know that my deposits do not reach the fund of the deposits of the rich, but only one that I can talk about is also a client, because I beg the rains for being a benefit, because I think it is right for someone who deposits to receive the rains. .
but it is very slutty to cut off the people who deposit from the rains ...
while I know people who don’t deposit have all the rain ...
what will be the question and why am i poor do i not attribute the value that the rich value?
I think Mr. Eddie should go there with his teams if he is not going to start losing customers
that and my explosion .....

alex.png

dp.png

dp1.png

dp2.png

dp3.png

dp4.png

dp5.png

dp6.png

dp7.png

dp8.png

dp9.png

dp10.png

dp11.png

dp12.png

dp13.png

dp14.png

Sorry to say but ain't nobody losing customers because of that bullshit, so since users can't talk or complain about rains in chat you thought let's try complaining on forum? 

You said you were getting rains but small right? 

So you're literally asking for funds i.e begging. 

And if here was something wrong with your account you wouldn't even get them rains in the. First place. 

Secondly it's not a Benefit it's not something from stake, okay? 

It's complimentary share of wins from users who win. 

Why do you think you're superior to 2000+ people online and you should always be included in those 25 people who get rains? 

Stop complaining man you only joined in 2019. 

FOR YOUR INFORMATION LET ME TELL YOU WHEN STAKE WAS LAUNCHED IT HAD NO RAIN FEATURE FOR MORE THAN AN YEAR AND I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE EARLY STAKERS WHICH IS SINCE AUGUST 2017. WE'RE STILL HERE. NOBODY LOST CUSTOMERS.. 

Not to mention looking at your vip tier you're barely bronze. Even if there was some sort of criteria for rain accordingly to your vip level you still wouldn't be in priority. 

So rather than complaining and assuming something like that and thinking you're the only one who deposits and everyone else who gets rains is not a depositer. Maybe you should just disable rains in your preference settings and let others have a chance to get those small rains instead of you atleast they'll appreciate unlike you who doesn't even wants small rains and would still complain. 

ok thank you very much for the answer

6 minutes ago, Zaynab Shah said:

Lamento dizer, mas não há ninguém perdendo clientes por causa dessa besteira, então, como os usuários não podem falar ou reclamar de chuvas no bate-papo, você pensou em tentar reclamar no fórum? 

Você disse que estava recebendo chuvas, mas pequeno, certo? 

Então você está literalmente pedindo fundos, ou seja, implorando. 

E se houvesse algo de errado com sua conta, você nem conseguiria chover na. Primeiro lugar. 

Em segundo lugar, não é um benefício, não é algo em jogo, ok? 

É uma parcela gratuita de vitórias dos usuários que vencem. 

Por que você acha que é superior a mais de 2000 pessoas on-line e sempre deve ser incluído nas 25 pessoas que chove? 

Pare de reclamar cara, você só entrou em 2019. 

PARA SUAS INFORMAÇÕES, LIGUE A VOCÊ QUANDO A PARTIDA FOI LANÇADA, NÃO TEM CARACTERÍSTICA DE CHUVA POR MAIS DE UM ANO, E EU SOU UMA DAS PESSOAS QUE ESTAVAM PARTICIPANTES ANTES DE AGOSTO DE 2017. ESTAMOS AINDA AQUI. NINGUÉM PERDEU CLIENTES .. 

Sem mencionar que, olhando para o seu nível VIP, você quase não é bronze. Mesmo que houvesse algum tipo de critério para a chuva de acordo com o seu nível de VIP, você ainda não teria prioridade. 

Então, ao invés de reclamar e assumir algo assim e pensar que você é o único que deposita e todo mundo que chove não é um depositante. Talvez você deva desativar as chuvas em suas configurações de preferência e permitir que outros tenham a chance de obter essas pequenas chuvas em vez de você pelo menos apreciarem ao contrário de você, que nem quer chuvas pequenas e ainda reclama. 

Hey there Alex.

We have talked about this earlier.

Rain is distributed randomly and sometimes you just need a bit of luck to get it.

I can assure you that your account is not limited in any way, shape or form and we can see that you are getting rain as usual. 

Maybe you are expecting more and you are not satisfied with the result, because of that we suggest that you become more active in chat, that you wager and that you keep your bets visible to public.

Those are the main requirements to be eligible for rain.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact support again.

Best of luck! 

5 minutes ago, Vlada said:

Hey there Alex.

We have talked about this earlier.

Rain is distributed randomly and sometimes you just need a bit of luck to get it.

I can assure you that your account is not limited in any way shape or form and we can see that you are getting rain as usual. 

Maybe you are expecting more and you are not satisfied with the result, because of that we suggest that you become more active in chat, that you wager and that you keep your bets visible to public.

Those are the main requirements to be eligible for rain.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact support again.

Best of luck! 

thanks for the answer i ask for forgiveness for the challenge

54 minutes ago, Zaynab Shah said:

Sorry to say but ain't nobody losing customers because of that bullshit, so since users can't talk or complain about rains in chat you thought let's try complaining on forum? 

You said you were getting rains but small right? 

So you're literally asking for funds i.e begging. 

And if here was something wrong with your account you wouldn't even get them rains in the. First place. 

Secondly it's not a Benefit it's not something from stake, okay? 

It's complimentary share of wins from users who win. 

Why do you think you're superior to 2000+ people online and you should always be included in those 25 people who get rains? 

Stop complaining man you only joined in 2019. 

FOR YOUR INFORMATION LET ME TELL YOU WHEN STAKE WAS LAUNCHED IT HAD NO RAIN FEATURE FOR MORE THAN AN YEAR AND I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE EARLY STAKERS WHICH IS SINCE AUGUST 2017. WE'RE STILL HERE. NOBODY LOST CUSTOMERS.. 

Not to mention looking at your vip tier you're barely bronze. Even if there was some sort of criteria for rain accordingly to your vip level you still wouldn't be in priority. 

So rather than complaining and assuming something like that and thinking you're the only one who deposits and everyone else who gets rains is not a depositer. Maybe you should just disable rains in your preference settings and let others have a chance to get those small rains instead of you atleast they'll appreciate unlike you who doesn't even wants small rains and would still complain. 

Soooo superior, gosh xD

Try some empathy next time.

1 hour ago, Zaynab Shah said:

You don't have to yell at anyone here!
You already gave your show!!!