vijaypondini

Cashout early and enjoy the little things in life

Featured Comment

I have become sick and tired of gambling, to no end, to no limit, that it's made me lose too much money over a long time frame. I have thought and thought to myself and i just said, "we gotta save up, spend money we get from gambling"
I will tell you, i had a goal, of reaching 100,000 INR ( about 1500$ ) when i joined here, so far, the highest i've gone to is 750$ and boom, i lost that too. Now i'm thinking that we'd rather not chase big results with small amounts we get from rains/tips/etc.etc.
So, i should start saving up money we get, gamble a bit, and save. What i'd recommend everyone do from now on -

• When you collect rains of 2000 satoshis or 40k ether, gamble them to 10k sats or 200k ether! then stop!, you cannot keep playing on and on, get to a small goal, preferably above 1$ ( based on the rains ) ( if you get a 100k btc sat rain, don't play with it lmaoo ), and just stop and put it into your vault or send it to an alt acc you will not access.
  • When you finish saving up for 24 hours, notice that you would have collected 20k btc sat + ( no guarantee ), it's not a lot of money per say, but it's better having none at all

Now, start spending your money. Feel good about spending it. Feel that you have not wasted time chasing a huge amount ( I wasted 1 and a half years getting to 1500$ ) , and cashout your money for the small things in life. Get a beer, rent a movie, buy a video game! Little pleasures, when you look back at it, you can say to yourself "i got this for free from stake" 
obviously there are people who deposit to the bank when they get to a withdrawable amount, but make it stay there, don't redeposit, rebuy, and lose again because of greed. 

You'll be much happier if you have some money you've gotten from stake, than have no money at all

Thanks if you read the whole thing, let me know your opinion on this!

Yeah the problem with what you said is that people don't set proper targets and never follow them, they just wanna keep playing for more and more and more until eventually their session luck runs out and they end up busting everything they started with. A good way to counter this is to set targets and enforce them properly and never play with very small balances which can't hold on for any strats :P

I always think of that, but I always bust my balance, I think I'm always busted because I'm always hoping I'll recover the balance, only to bust it all. 

I agree , chasing losses always puts me into deeper trouble, Im focussing more on playing skill based games , such as Holdem , i find card games to be more simulating 

We all had our losses.

But it would also be wiser to think of a way of wagering without losing..this way, u can get max potential of rakeback and also weekly/monthly bonuses..

When u win, gamble with what u won, or save a little..do a more probability like 1.1-1.5 on dice or limbo..winning chances is higher

Yeah @vijaypondini  I also had such a aim to withdraw over 1,00,000 INR irl i have managed to withdraw many time as i cashout to real cash as sooon as i reach min withdraw. Quite new on stake hope i can reach my goal soon and good luck to you also

sometimes its nice to cashout little amounts so you can cover your extra expenses, but sometimes you like to bet big and want to make big profit, you cant go for little amounts all the time, because its no fun, but good for needs.

I need to listen to this. I am notorious for making 2-3x my money and then losing it being greedy. Derp;p