jojoornot

Massive action on minimal loss

Featured Comment

I am yet to start on the gambling site to be honest. I am waiting to start earning from this forum first and then i can transfer it over to the gambling site in order to hopefully increase the earnings. The question that worries me is how long will it be before i start to earn on this forum and is this going to be a long time? I really do want to be able to earn a good amount of crypto online and to be honest if i earn anything around 5 dollars a day i'll be happy. 

Just now, BrolySSJ said:

I am yet to start on the gambling site to be honest. I am waiting to start earning from this forum first and then i can transfer it over to the gambling site in order to hopefully increase the earnings. The question that worries me is how long will it be before i start to earn on this forum and is this going to be a long time? I really do want to be able to earn a good amount of crypto online and to be honest if i earn anything around 5 dollars a day i'll be happy. 

Try the Discord Challenge

Its very Simple and give 1$ to10$ 

I'm also running on Negative..

Even with the Bonuses and Everything, usually i give it all back

Maybe lacking LUCK

I am looking for Massive Action with Minimal Losses where you could wager more with less..

1 is what eddie does on Plinko on his stream Low and 8, you will still gain losses but its a good way to wager more with small capital

10 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

there is no pay for the forum posts anymore dude, check out the announcement: 

13 hours ago, JacksonPalmer said:

there is no pay for the forum posts anymore dude, check out the announcement: 

Thank you for letting me know. this is so sad to hear. It seems i missed a great earning opportunity. 😥😥 Do you know any other pay per post sites that can be used for earning btc?