Featured Comment

As someone who likes to bet on football games, I am very happy to see a lot of leagues going back to playing. Even the Championsleague and Euro League continue, which is very nice. Of course it would be even better with fans, but I am already happy that we can get new games at all. 

happy to watch football, since it is back again. By the way i am a man city fan. Hope to lift UCL this year as we have a golden chance. Congrats liverpool fans for their first premier league trophy after a while.

On 6/20/2020 at 1:37 PM, Gamblingcrypto said:

With covid 19 in the mix it's been awhile for football to start again. I've a liverpool fan so I'm excited for it to continue. Anyone else been looking for to it coming back on? 

Hello Crypto :D

I'm also excited cause football and Premier League are coming back. I was so scared when  was a possibility for annulment of this year and stealing a championship from Liverpool. Now  I'm happy cause Liverpool will finally be a Champion of England 🏆🏆🏆

• 4 weeks later...

30 Year's of wait... Hopefully it was worth it : p

On 6/23/2020 at 11:38 AM, Stefan said:

Hello Crypto :D

I'm also excited cause football and Premier League are coming back. I was so scared when  was a possibility for annulment of this year and stealing a championship from Liverpool. Now  I'm happy cause Liverpool will finally be a Champion of England 🏆🏆🏆

• 3 weeks later...