Darko

🏆 [3.2 ETH] ​Multi's Are Fun ⚽

Featured Comment

799218716_GenericSports.jpg.b7b0187e6ea5dd8faab964b9f3d549fc.jpg

Multi's Are Fun

Ends: 29/06/20 @ Midday (12pm) GMT 

Spoiler

We just can't get enough of soccer now that major leagues are back :) How about making some nice multi's for this week? 

All players who fulfill the requirements of this challenge in the next 7 days will get a share in the prize pool! There is no limit to the number of winners, and the more players get involved the higher the prize pool will be!

Requirements:

• Win a soccer bet with at least x15 payout by betting on at least five matches in your multi bet.
  • Bet can be pre-match or live.
  • Only real soccer leagues are eligible for the challenge (eSoccer bets will not be accepted).
  • Voided bets are not eligible for the challenge!
  • Bets that are cashed out are not eligible for the challenge. 
  • Minimum bet:
    • bitcoin 0.00010000
    • bitcoin cash 0.00400000
    • ethereum 0.00400000
    • litecoin 0.02200000
    • dogecoin 380.000000
    • ripple 5.00000000
    • tron 58.5000000
    • eos.svg 0.36900000
  • Bet must have been made after the commencement of this promotion and it has to be settled during the last day of the challenge!
  • 1 valid entry per household.
  • Hidden bets mode must be disabled during the whole duration of the promotion.
  • Do not change your linked account during the whole duration of the promotion.

Prize Pool(s): (based on the number of unique players)

• Minimum prize pool: 0.4 ETH
  • If over 30 participants: 1.2 ETH
  • If over 40 participants: 2 ETH
  • If over 50 participants: 2.5 ETH
  • If over 200 participants: 3.2 ETH

How to Enter:

1. Respond to this topic by posting your sport bet ID and a screenshot of the bet itself. 

3 minutes ago, Slasher041 said:

sport:1845983

9ad7adf3822bbe11a0643797b78a7ba4.thumb.png.8f562ff188e028ee3d8cae5add0a67d8.png

"Win a soccer bet with at least x15 payout by betting on at least five matches in your multi bet."

Nice win but as you can see in the requirements you were one match short. :(

1 minute ago, Darko said:

"Win a soccer bet with at least x15 payout by betting on at least five matches in your multi bet."

Nice win but as you can see in the requirements you were one match short. :(

Oh wow , haven't seen that :(

5 minutes ago, OlegBarca said:

image.thumb.png.4fdd266d2908d3cdce1603385af2f922.png

Since it's a 6 leg multi and one of them is voided it's still 5 legs and minimum leg requirement is 5 so it's eligible for the challenge.

1 minute ago, wilbergei said:

Since it's a 6 leg multi and one of them is voided it's still 5 legs and minimum leg requirement is 5 so it's eligible for the challenge.

but this bet is voided. In rules its said clearly voided not eligble) lets whait Darko what will say @Darko

he asked Darko when he was online and Darko approved, Voided bets here means the whole bet is voided I guess :/ 

I have asked the support (coincidentally the respondent is Dusan) he replied if the bet I made did not eligible to this challenge.

3 hours ago, wilbergei said:

I don't know the effect of bet being voided while my bet slip still exceeds the requirements (Win a soccer bet with at least x15 payout by betting on at least five matches in your multi bet.) 😄

1 hour ago, Karim said:

he asked Darko when he was online and Darko approved, Voided bets here means the whole bet is voided I guess :/ 

I do not know for sure.

But whatever it is, let's make a better bet without the slightest flaw. 😊 

For 4 or 5 weeks I could not complete the contests. I lost money, but collected expresses again and again: from Monday to Monday! It was the evil eye 😂. And again luck returned to me. I was very worried about the last match, especially when the score was 3-0 in the 90th minute

sport:1907608

Screenshot_2020-06-28-21-23-27.png