Image migration in progress, you may have trouble viewing images while this is running! - Dan ×

🏆 [2 LTC] - Name our Slots Game!

Featured Comment

On 6/22/2020 at 9:25 AM, Caelum said:

XXPndzO.thumb.png.eb57d669faeab80af96fd2e9115fcfcd.png

Hey, everyone! :) 

We've all been brainstorming what an appropriate name would be for our current Slots game.

But our indecision has given us an idea! We are giving you guys the opportunity to suggest an exciting name for our Slots game and also win some free credits in the process!

The winner will need to come up with a name that will suit the Slots theme and is also catchy.

Whoever's idea we decide is best will win 2 Litecoins (LTC)!

Litecoin.thumb.png.24e9d26ddcd30a2aeadc5ecb51562485.png

Please note: You are only allowed one suggestion per day. Anyone who makes multiple suggestions in one 24-hour period will be disqualified.

Entries will close at 4 AM UTC on Friday July 3.

Best of luck, everyone - we look forward to seeing your suggestions! 

Game of Slots (GoS) :D

I well remember how our developers created these slots. There were many difficulties with starting the game. After all, it was created specifically for Stake. Huge work has been done. Many thanks to our developers. The slots turned out really beautiful and interesting. And it seems to me that the name of the slots should somehow be tied to the site. Indeed, only on our beloved Stake you can play such slots. Therefore, I propose to name the slots:

"Treasures of the Lord of Stake" or very shortly "Lord of Stake".