Featured Comment

Hey there missyy nice to see you here. :) 

Welcome and remember to have fun. :) 

If you need anything at all feel free to contact me. :)

Looking forward to see you around here. :) 

16 hours ago, Rade said:

Hey there missyy nice to see you here. :) 

Welcome and remember to have fun. :) 

If you need anything at all feel free to contact me. :)

Looking forward to see you around here. :) 

much appreciated sir rade. im not that familliar here but im exploring forum. looking forward for more activities.👍

Hi there welcome to the forum. To be honest i have joined this forum a while ago and then i went completely mia and that is why i have so little posts. I only started to become active on this forum again yesterday so i guess in a way you and i are in the same boat here and we are both new haha. But anyway welcome to the forum and i wish you all the best moving forward here. 

Just now, BrolySSJ said:

Hi there welcome to the forum. To be honest i have joined this forum a while ago and then i went completely mia and that is why i have so little posts. I only started to become active on this forum again yesterday so i guess in a way you and i are in the same boat here and we are both new haha. But anyway welcome to the forum and i wish you all the best moving forward here. 

my stake account was more than a month old already. i always forgot to create account here. but i was inspired by a friend 😅so i started forum. much appreciated the warm welcome 🤩🤩

5 minutes ago, Cryptohunter24 said:

it was and exciting. seeing new and old names here from other sites I've been before 😊

well, lets enjoy.. have fun to both of us😊😊

23 hours ago, missyy said:

my stake account was more than a month old already. i always forgot to create account here. but i was inspired by a friend 😅so i started forum. much appreciated the warm welcome 🤩🤩

Yep. I am looking forward to earning here. I hear that the earning potential of the posts on here is great and that the earning rate can fluctuate quite a bit as well so i am hoping that i will be able to earn a decent amount here. Even if it is just around five dollars a day i will be very grateful. 

On 6/29/2020 at 5:59 AM, RoyalSteeze said:

glad to have you here :) see you on the forums and on stake !

much appreciated dear.. see ya 

me too i am new, i just want to see how the challenges go and be able to participate .. 
.. and perhaps i learn a thing or two about gambling in this forum as well. 
i look forward to it !