What superpower would you like to have?

Featured Comment

17 hours ago, Countvonk said:

Yeah but everytime your invisible you’ll piss your pants which may give you away.

i wish I was able to hold my breath underwater for as long as I wanted to. For nothing more then pulling pranks on unsuspecting people. 

If you hold your breath for more than 30seconds you'll become a fish.

To be able to stop the time

54 minutes ago, Bitcoin2048 said:

And you'll know that you'll never get 3 scatters.

To be able to dunk like Michael Jeffrey Jordan.

you overdid it and instead of the ball flew by yourself and stuck in a basketball hoop)))

I would like to smoke a jamb with Snoop Dog

44 minutes ago, wilbergei said:

I'd like to have the ability to see the future events before they happen so I can prevent bad things to happen and let the good things happen

But doing that good things will look normal/known.

I would like to be loved from every girl in the world and decide who ....

7 minutes ago, gougou said:

I want  to travel all over world

But you should turn the time back to fix wrong things 

Stakename  gougou 

Condition: You have the ability to travel all over the world but you can only stay 1 second each place. XD

My Superpower: I want to become a blackhole and suck everyone out in the entire Universe. :D

21 minutes ago, gougou said:

I want  to travel all over world

But you should turn the time back to fix wrong things 

Stakename  gougou 

Can't think of of any other side effects apart from... being jet-lagged all the time?

If you meant having superpowers that literally allowed you to fly (travel all over world), this certainly has cons like: 

A) Travelling light ALL THE TIME (can't possibly fly with a large suitcase) 🙃

B) Dangers of crashing into a bird, two or even a lamp-post if you do not fly well. 😵

C) How does one maintain dry, wrinkle-free clothing after flying without wearing a spandex suit like Superman??!! 🤔

I have always wanted to reign supreme by possessing the ability to call upon extreme, reality-altering luck when required... sounds pretty powerful to me. 🤣

17 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Can't think of of any other side effects apart from... being jet-lagged all the time?

If you meant having superpowers that literally allowed you to fly (travel all over world), this certainly has cons like: 

A) Travelling light ALL THE TIME (can't possibly fly with a large suitcase) 🙃

B) Dangers of crashing into a bird, two or even a lamp-post if you do not fly well. 😵

C) How does one maintain dry, wrinkle-free clothing after flying without wearing a spandex suit like Superman??!! 🤔

I have always wanted to reign supreme by possessing the ability to call upon extreme, reality-altering luck when required... sounds pretty powerful to me. 🤣

Yeah but if you have  extreme reality altering luck you will attract shady characters from every other reality and they will chase you through infinite realities until they get you to do their bidding, and that could get quite exhausting.

i have always wanted the ability to time travel (controlled time travel no Quantam Leap kind of stuff). Just to observe the past/future not to alter anything . Ok maybe make a few sports bets (like back to the future 2, lol) . 

1 hour ago, Countvonk said:

Yeah but if you have  extreme reality altering luck you will attract shady characters from every other reality and they will chase you through infinite realities until they get you to do their bidding, and that could get quite exhausting.

i have always wanted the ability to time travel (controlled time travel no Quantam Leap kind of stuff). Just to observe the past/future not to alter anything . Ok maybe make a few sports bets (like back to the future 2, lol) . 

It’s against nature to be in another time, against this background you will have dementia disease and you will lose the connection between the present, past and future) as in the movie darkness

I would like to be able to regenerate diseased parts of the body, health is the most important thing in life

6 hours ago, lolskeffa said:

Each time you regenerate a body part  it comes with an extra "growth" (ie: 3rd nipple, 6th finger,etc...)

I wish to have the ability of telekinesis. 

If you telekinise too often you will telekinise yourself at some point

i wish I was able to predict what happenes in the future

Posted (edited)

But you would see bad stuff happening in the world from above,would effect you negative,or u could even stalk people, i know u would its you paecga, u would try to stalk eddie ,and his beautiful abs ... we all know u love eddie..

Predict the future

Edited by Ornietv
2 minutes ago, Paecga129 said:

I would like to be able to fly !!!   It would be awesome to see the world from above.    And would make traveling a lot easier and more interesting !!! 

u know its getting very cold on high altitudes u will freeze

i would like to have the power of non-smelly farts

It would stop being a gamble then !!  Besides, It would still be possible to feed you the wrong result (remember the sting)

I would love to have the ability to Make politicians lose their clothes every time they tell a lie.  But they would be unaware themselves that this has happened.. 

Would be damn funny seeing all these idiots wondering if they arenaked or not !!