What superpower would you like to have?

Rade

Featured Comment

16 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

since its all about gambling, i would like to travel with time, to go to the future and check the coming results ! eddie wont be happy with that 😂

Cool man😁😁 if eddie wont happy then YOU wont be happy because Eddie will suspended you if he see his balance going low and low while you use superpower 😁😁       

To be able to mind read.

But unable to Read.

One side effects to this:

The Nigerian Prince, who was going to give you a life changing amount of money when you helped him transfer it out of the country, was actually legit because you read his mind.  But because you couldn't read the transfer details of the email that was time sensitive and missed out.

A Politicians worst nightmare

My superpower would have my thoughts to control every Politician in the world. If they say or do stupid things, have these things done to him/her. – Fart, crazy words (similar to Tourettes), run around like a chicken, stick tongue out, shock control, etc.  This would add extra entertainment (Trump)

Edited by Freddyzone7

3 hours ago, Freddyzone7 said:

My superpower would have my thoughts to control every Politician in the world. If they say or do stupid things, have these things done to him/her.

The side effect of this super power is the there would be no politicians left unaffected.

My superpower would be to control animals. Using birds to dive bomb and crap on nasty rude people

4 minutes ago, KellsBells said:

The side effect of this super power is the there would be no politicians left unaffected.

My superpower would be to control animals. Using birds to dive bomb and crap on nasty rude people

** side effect:  if you controlling animal they may irritate. it may be a crime as you are taking over someones freedom. secondly if you drop bomb on the bad people, they will die. not every crime so much to push someone for death.

** I want the power luck. do you remember the lucky girl of dead pool 2 movie? she got the power luck. if i get that power, i can bet on stake and would be the richest man in the planet 😀. and then i can help a lots of needy people. though money cant buy everything, but it can buy so much thing in the world and remove pain of other people.

5 hours ago, weswayahe said:

I want to be an invisible human.
if in a one piece manga I need to eat "suke-suke no mi" or wear a raid suit.

You can definitely imagine what I can do with strength like this

ff30a83d2fbfbd03412fa88e97e0bbd3.jpg

Well, u do have incredible powers but no one will know that u have those because no one can see u.

I'd like to have the power to control minds, to make people do what i want.

It would be fun to make stupid politicians do stupid stuff infront of everyone. And i'd make eddie transfer Stake to me..bwahahahaha

I would like the ability to not get on the rim when I go to the toilet for a little DDDD

Hiccup if someone within a radius of 300 meters masturbates.

Well the downside to this superpower is obvious. Instead of hitting the rim you will surely soak the ole bean bag haha. 

the downside to this is if you live anywhere near me you will hiccup for eternity

ive always wanted the super power of reading people’s minds. Think of how much of an advantage in life you’d have over others if you could know what people were gonna do before they did it or even their real intentions.

Edited by ckoch5661

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 9:48 AM, ckoch5661 said:

Well the downside to this superpower is obvious. Instead of hitting the rim you will surely soak the ole bean bag haha. 

the downside to this is if you live anywhere near me you will hiccup for eternity

ive always wanted the super power of reading people’s minds. Think of how much of an advantage in life you’d have over others if you could know what people were gonna do before they did it or even their real intentions.

as this is the last post to leave off following the rules ill quote from here. the downside to this power is you become an open book yourself. 

i would like to have the power to have super intellect. with an iq far above and beyond that of any other person on earth.