Brais

Marketing creativities

Featured Comment

For all the players interested in becoming a Stake affiliate, in the case of needing images, logos, banners or different creativities you can find some on the the following link: https://stake.com/affiliate/campaigns when you click "Download Banners".

We will be uploading there all the new creations. If there is anything else that you need do not hesitate to contact me :) 

This is exactly what I need!.... I'm excited about the new site and plan on putting affiliate links up in my blogs/twitch etc. I first need to make a successful deposit, play variety of games to get feel for them, and successfully cash-out. Its important to me to only promote sites of which I have full faith in. So far "Stake" has made an awesome first impression on me and many in the community I presume. I love the clean look of the site which is unlike any other site currently on the Market. 

The best time to be an affiliate of a site is at the beginning :D

2 hours ago, VEGAS said:

This is exactly what I need!.... I'm excited about the new site and plan on putting affiliate links up in my blogs/twitch etc. I first need to make a successful deposit, play variety of games to get feel for them, and successfully cash-out. Its important to me to only promote sites of which I have full faith in. So far "Stake" has made an awesome first impression on me and many in the community I presume. I love the clean look of the site which is unlike any other site currently on the Market. 

The best time to be an affiliate of a site is at the beginning :D

If there is anything else you need let me know ;)

Thank You Brais... I made a small deposit before and have been playing games etc. and so far, so good... I already have some great content ideas that will give value to the viewer/reader and hopefully drive customers. Once I am 100% sure that I will push the Stake brand, I most certainly will have questions for you and would love to know of the best way to contact you. If you have Skype, please let me know :)

Thanks

PS...... Awesome info graphics!!!

Hello Im a youtuber and I make videos about gambling sites like primedice, bitsler and so

Can i get like An increased earnings percentage or something that will make me earn more from my referred members

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV9UH2hw_9dYQzWS3RVbrVA this is my channel

Edited by impulse

On 8/10/2017 at 2:15 PM, Brais said:

For all the players interested in becoming a Stake affiliate, in the case of needing images, logos, banners or different creativities you can find some on the following Dropbox folder:

Images folder

We will be uploading there all the new creations. If there is anything else that you need do not hesitate to contact me :) 

you did really good job @Brais^_^ 

On 8/10/2017 at 2:15 PM, Brais said:

For all the players interested in becoming a Stake affiliate, in the case of needing images, logos, banners or different creativities you can find some on the following Dropbox folder:

Images folder

Do you have a high-res PNG (transparent background) of the Stake logo? 1000px will do. I want to design some banners or any photo that can be shared on social media for marketing purposes.. :)

On 06/01/2018 at 11:48 PM, PrinceBTC said:

Do you have a high-res PNG (transparent background) of the Stake logo? 1000px will do. I want to design some banners or any photo that can be shared on social media for marketing purposes.. :)

Please send me an email to brais@stake.com with all you need. Cheers

On 8/10/2017 at 2:15 AM, Brais said:

Images folder

Hey @Brais I am looking for some graphic design opportunities! I hope its not too late to join as a creative! I can shoot my portfolio and email in a private message! Let me know! I would love to help out Stake! 👍 Cheers mate!