Stokenut

RIP Reckful

Featured Comment

Many people who have been active in the Twitch/Gaming communities over the past decade will be familiar with the name "Reckful". He was best known for his achievements in World of Warcraft. I had the pleasure knowing Reckful, albeit briefly, during my gaming days in 2010. Amazing guy. His charisma and talent for gaming were outstanding.

He sadly took his own life fewer than 12 hours ago.

If we can learn anything from this, I hope we can all be reminded that mental health is as important as any other illness. Especially for gamblers. There are many in this community, myself included.

If you are in a position to do so, please consider donating to a local mental health charity in his name.

Never the sort of news you want to hear. I am very sorry for the loss of your friend Stokenut. 

Gambling, especially, deserves extra consideration when it comes to mental health. You make a great point. Stay responsible guys :)

RIP Reckful

RIP 

Fact: Guys/Ladies, Suicide is not the way to solve problems which becomes depression. It’s just running to be a loser. I also got depression (sometime want to suicide ) sometimes but that’s just happened for a while. After that everything is enjoyable again