Jump to content

⏰Time Machine⏰


Featured Comment

  • Moderator

I'm sure a lot of us thought at some point of our lives how cool it would be to have a time machine. Now you have a chance to think about what would you change with the world or within your life if you can go back through time.  

Free your imagination 🚀🚀🚀

3 most creative time travelers will be rewarded every day 💎

 

I will start:

If I have a time machine, I would go back in Trojan war and tell the Trojans that Greeks are inside the horse :)

 

Day 1: FotisNt, skywallkee, maxpayne25

Day 2: deluxy88 KellsBells MiracleRolling

Day 3: nuuuitsjdragon Freddyzone7  wiro212sableng

Day 4: sugam, cheesecakeytt,  Yuka666

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's difficult to say if traveling back in time and doing something specific, will actually change the outcome in the end, things may just have ended up happening in another way. There's people I would love to have with me today, somehow try and do more to help them not decide to leave this earth too soon. 

I would travel to different times throughout, and just try and force upon the world a different view about mental health. We are sadly at a point where it's still a somewhat taboo in a lot of places, people disregarding the severity of it and often feeding the negativity throughout social media causing heavy pain to those actually suffering from this. Healthcare systems not being funded enough to deal with the issues, people feeling neglect and hopelesness with their illness. It's a tough thing to change, but something needs to be done. 

Most recent example is the tragic suicide of Byron "Reckful" Bernstein. A legendary World of Warcraft player and someone who pioneered how we view livestreaming to this day. He had been dealing with severe depression since childhood where his brother committed suicide. Twitter was hit with the tragic news of Byrons suicide yesterday, which literally sent a moment of shock through this sphere of WoW communities, eSports, Twitch and other places where Byron had been at the forefront at some point. Having never met the man, but him being someone I have followed over many years, a parasocial relationship, the news hit me hard as it did a lot of others. As if 2020 couldn't get any worse, fuck. I just hope that all the shit we've seen so far in the past 6 months can help fuel some actual change in the world for the better - it's often through tough times actual change happens.

Rest in Peace Byron

Rest in Peace Mark

Rest in Peace Jonas

 

This ended up different than what I thought at first ... Don't mind me ...

Fuck mental health problems

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd have two scenarios, one is what I'd do for me and the second one is what I'd do for "the world".

At first, for me, I'd go way back in 2005 when I first encountered programming languages and I started doing it. After a few months I stopped as I didn't think I'd be able to do anything as a programmer in the future, so that I'd have to start again in 2012 and pursue a career in programming. Therefore, I'd give myself a slap and put me back to learn programming as those 7 wasted years could've been pretty useful right now (not mandatory, but useful least to say). This way, I wouldn't affect future that much as it would've been easy to say "buy BTC and get rich in the future", but that's the worst idea ever. Just me buying that BTC might lead to it not ever growing, it's too much of a change. But forcing the past me to learn and gain an important skill earlier than I actually did is not a change that might affect the present as we know it that much. Maybe some corrections in the friends I had and relationships that led to wasted time, money and emotions might be welcome too.

As the second scenario, where I'd do something for the world, instead of going to 1939 and kill Hitler, which is something I wouldn't be able to do, I'd rather take another approach, go back to 1934 when he became a Fuhrer and after proving him that I'm from the future, I'm simply going to tell him that the biggest mistake he made that led to his death was to start a war, therefore bringing him to the "good side". (might need a few tries for that, but in the end, imagine a world where Hitler would actually be a good person, instead of what we know him now) This way there would be no casualties whatsoever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stefan said:

I'm sure a lot of us thought at some point of our lives how cool it would be to have a time machine. Now you have a chance to think about what would you change with the world or within your life if you can go back through time.  

Free your imagination 🚀🚀🚀

3 most creative time travelers will be rewarded every day 💎

 

I will start:

I would go back to 1939 to Germany to kill Adolf Hitler, and stop World War II. 

 

 

57 minutes ago, skywallkee said:

I'd have two scenarios, one is what I'd do for me and the second one is what I'd do for "the world".

At first, for me, I'd go way back in 2005 when I first encountered programming languages and I started doing it. After a few months I stopped as I didn't think I'd be able to do anything as a programmer in the future, so that I'd have to start again in 2012 and pursue a career in programming. Therefore, I'd give myself a slap and put me back to learn programming as those 7 wasted years could've been pretty useful right now (not mandatory, but useful least to say). This way, I wouldn't affect future that much as it would've been easy to say "buy BTC and get rich in the future", but that's the worst idea ever. Just me buying that BTC might lead to it not ever growing, it's too much of a change. But forcing the past me to learn and gain an important skill earlier than I actually did is not a change that might affect the present as we know it that much. Maybe some corrections in the friends I had and relationships that led to wasted time, money and emotions might be welcome too.

As the second scenario, where I'd do something for the world, instead of going to 1939 and kill Hitler, which is something I wouldn't be able to do, I'd rather take another approach, go back to 1934 when he became a Fuhrer and after proving him that I'm from the future, I'm simply going to tell him that the biggest mistake he made that led to his death was to start a war, therefore bringing him to the "good side". (might need a few tries for that, but in the end, imagine a world where Hitler would actually be a good person, instead of what we know him now) This way there would be no casualties whatsoever.

Your both words look like funny..ok if you able to go past then you wish to kill Hitler but my question is how you will gain the power to reach hitler and kill him..its not easy because at the time of hitler you will be able to find lot of powerful man want to kill him but all didn’t able....hope you understand😋

Ok fine..now i am telling you what i wish to be if i have time machine... 

I just want to go back in 2010 because that time i gave my higer certificate exam and i got a bad result...so i cant admit in a good College and later Don't get chance to learn in university which lead me now sitting home without job..can you imagine how hurt is it?? So i wanna back 2010 and study goodly so admit in a good College and life settled now...again" try to change yourself   not the world because world will change by you" 

Thanks hitler killers😁😎🙄         

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
14 minutes ago, Hill20 said:

 

Your both words look like funny..ok if you able to go past then you wish to kill Hitler but my question is how you will gain the power to reach hitler and kill him..its not easy because at the time of hitler you will be able to find lot of powerful man want to kill him but all didn’t able....hope you understand😋

Ok fine..now i am telling you what i wish to be if i have time machine... 

I just want to go back in 2010 because that time i gave my higer certificate exam and i got a bad result...so i cant admit in a good College and later Don't get chance to learn in university which lead me now sitting home without job..can you imagine how hurt is it?? So i wanna back 2010 and study goodly so admit in a good College and life settled now...again" try to change yourself   not the world because world will change by you" 

Thanks hitler killers😁😎🙄         

I would bring a sniper rifle with me and kill him from 2km away lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Stefan said:

I would bring a sniper rifle with me and kill him from 2km away lol

Haha...as far as i guess no rifle invented that time like YOU mean😂😂😂   .. Also the security must be high...so no chance to kill hitler boss🤣🤣🤣   better you kill now trump

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
2 minutes ago, Hill20 said:

Haha...as far as i guess no rifle invented that time like YOU mean😂😂😂   .. Also the security must be high...so no chance to kill hitler boss🤣🤣🤣   better you kill now trump

That's why I said I would bring the rifle from the future with me :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stefan said:

That's why I said I would bring the rifle from the future with me :D

Haha.....YOU Will not be able to find such kind of building from where you can shot😆..now plz dont say that you Will bring a building too🤣🤣😆      

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Joni07 said:

I would go back in time and find whoever created covid19 or whoever animald had it and shot him

If you shoot the animal, it wouldn't be effective for 2 reasons: the virus would still be alive, even with the host dead, so it can spread to other animals too; second, the virus might have already been spread to other animals, so you'd have to kill more than one animal.

As for the one who is the patient zero, even if you'd kill him before getting the virus, thinking that it would actually stop it from starting, you'd only delay the appearance of the virus. The patient zero just had the luck to be the one first infected, it doesn't mean there aren't others that didn't actually get in contact with the virus in the same time or through the same methods.

I'd say you'd better go a few years into the future and bring the cure to the present :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...