Image migration in progress, you may have trouble viewing images while this is running! - Dan ×

⏰Time Machine⏰

Featured Comment

I wouldn't change a thing. The law of unintended consequences, or the butterfly effect. I may have just been watching too much DC Legends of tomorrow.... Time travel and trying to change history is generally a fuckup. Who knows what might happen if you move even a grain of sand in the past... 

if I had a time machine, I would conduct excursions only in the past, without interfering in the course of events, so as not to change the future!!!

👉about your preference to kill Hitler, I will try to prevent you from killing him, you will kill a lot of people who live in our time

16 minutes ago, Dimka27 said:

if I had a time machine, I would conduct excursions only in the past, without interfering in the course of events, so as not to change the future!!!

👉about your preference to kill Hitler, I will try to prevent you from killing him, you will kill a lot of people who live in our time

Meet me in Berlin 1939, I'll be waiting for you :) Bring your weapon ⚔⚔

If I had a time machine I would go back to ~2004 when a friend and I had the idea (but never fulfilled) to begin investing in companies that would manufacture parts for electric cars. And aside from the obvious trope of going back to have more money, I also would be very fond to go through time having in depth long form conversations with some of history's greatest minds. Maybe to hear what Einstein's last words were (they fell on deaf ears, as he spoke his dying words in german to a nurse who only spoke english)