Stefan

⏰Time Machine⏰

Featured Comment

I Want To Return When I Just Got To Know Bitcoin, And Want To Collect Satoshi As much as I can and sell it when the price of bitcoin is far from common sense

if I had a time machine, then I would go back to 2015. where my first child was born and I felt one of my greatest joys. and I will repeat it often 

You guys are hilarious

You know our bodies .. in fact... are "time machines" right?

Lets be realistic though.. you gotta be careful and not change things so much that you remove yourself from existence completely... 

I wouldn't change a damn thing... I have no regrets.... My future self has always gave me confidence and healed myself when noone else could...

if i have a time machine i will travel a few days into the future to see the numbers of the lottery. Win myself a lot of money. DDDD

I guess I would then begin to explore both the future and the past.

If I had a time machine I would very much like to go into the future to see if something wipes out humanity and if so then come back and warn everyone so if possible we could avoid it or else I'd love to live/spend some time in a futuristic world a few decades/centuries from now (possibly on a different exotic planet if humans do become space colonists). 😍

Posted (edited)

I want to go to future and see what new thing invented that time which is hard to invented now and all the Sceintist work hard to invented that...

So i will collect all the knowledge about  how to invented   and back in 2020 while start to invent those thing..thus i will be famous😍😍  and billionaire  🤡😘😘 

Edited by Hill20

if I have a time machine, i'd go back to where racism has began even though it's impossible but how great to see the world in a peaceful and lovely way. That you race, color, appearance are not a thing on how people will treat you. I'm a pinoy so I must know, it sucks.

If I got a chance to go back to my time and try changing the things which i can do is nothing but to meet my grand mother in the year 2017 before her death... I really regret because i was not there with her when she needed me the most..So if i have a time machine to go back i would certainly have went there and met my grand mother :)

Thanks for this Post and letting me remember and feel the enjoyment if i would have been with her...

I miss u My Grand mother and i really do.... Some stars shines so brightly that they shines forever forever and forever and i know where ever u are...ur Shining so brightly ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU so hard :(

Posted (edited)

If I had a time machine, I probably would travel around the time and create companys that got big by time (like stake :) )

Edited by Slasher041

I have Cher’s song If I Could Turn Back Time in my head as I type this. I would travel back to the 70’s and buy shares in hair spray companies and other R & D into hair mousse and gel. Then go forward in time to the 80’s and visit my younger self and revise my fashion choices, hair styles and dance moves. I’d say to the younger version of myself “you know, you may want to rethink the size of those shoulder pads because in the future that shirt is going to look ill-fitting and there is not enough hairspray in the world that is going to keep that hairdo up and out. Oh, and that dance move you are sooooo fond of, you are going to get whip lash and put your lower back out.” I'd still go with the shares in hair spray because I'd most probably wouldn't listen and still stry the gravity defying hair style.

80s bad hair.jpg

Posted (edited)

If I have a time machine, I want to come back my university and spend more time for learning, which i abandon and regret at now.

Edited by MiracleRolling

Thinking back I think I have had a good-enough life, no need to risk anything by changing even a small aspect of it. So I would have to go back and destroy the time machine before it's even invented, or... err... 🤯

Posted (edited)

I'll probably go back and make sure I never get to experience gambling :)

Edited by ayy25lmao

If I had a time machine I would go back in the past and give it to myself, who would then grow up and repeat the same action over and over again... instant immortality! 

😵

if i can back i will back to the 911's day and tell all people that in the building to go out cause the airplane will crash the tower and tell binladin that go to suicide or live with a luxury that u can cuz if he did  he will die in few year and if i can do this i will be a hero that help a lot of people and family   most of value people who have a great talent are die and the world growing slow and take a lot of time to heal their mind in this situation 

He would go back to the 16th century and try to make Nostradamus live longer, the same and he predicts something about XD cryptocurrencies

I would go back to the 19th century and assasinate  "Henry Fische" aka the Mastermind who invented exams 😑

The future generation can thank me later 😂

I want to go back last year and create moblie pubg game by me..so that i can be now billionaire 😂  

On 7/4/2020 at 2:37 AM, Kippo said:

If i had a time machine, I want to go back to the time before my legs broke by car accident which drove by a drunk 🙂

My imagine is not deserved to be rewarded