bruhccoleh

Samurai Slots

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Thoughts:

-Current rating 5/10

-Visually attractive. The animations are awesome looking, just need the slot to run a bit smoother.

-Underwhelming compared to regular slots. One or some of my notes below could be implemented to make it a more attractive game, because as it stands the payout multipliers are underwhelming.

-Ideally, I believe we should sacrifice payout during the regular spins in exchange for a better mini game payout or bonus spin payout.

Potential Fixes:

1. On 3x samurai mini game activation, lock in any samurais that are showing on the initial 'unlock' spin. Also, *consider* locking in wild symbols as well during the five spins to increase payout multiplier. 

2. Spinning more than 3 bonus symbols (that unlock the 10 free spins) should give you more than 10 free spins, or a higher payout multiplier on the ensuing 10 spins. This absolutely has to be tweaked imo.

Edited by mordhau

That slot is amazing i see eddie playing it is like other old slot i can t wait to play hope slots will be out soon i hope 

To be honest , the symbols makes it look great , but the other stuff like u need to get a lot of connects to have a decent hit , also the old slot is way better , more chances to get free spins , more freespins, the bonus play is also boring to be honest, thats my opinion but still its not a bad slots, hope in the future they will bring more realistic and popular slots like in other websites like : sweet bonanza , dog house , book of dead, and also i would suggest some other game modes like : Game Shows ,Blackjack Live and ,Blackjack Sidebets....

That is my opinion , have a great day everyone. Peace

I think its a great addition the stake , Its wonderful everytime they add a new game whether its one  I enjoy or not, the concept of this slot is cool I like the expanded reels, and just the option to play more then one slot on the site lol :P 

its look very nice and 2.93%rakeback so i will play it

when launch? i like slots game, maybe like that

33 minutes ago, jirolu said:

when launch? i like slots game, maybe like that

Maybe next year

14 hours ago, Manish000 said:

Maybe next year

maybe 2030  😁😁😁😁

10 minutes ago, jirolu said:

maybe 2030  😁😁😁😁

When they says "soon" means atleast one year 😂😂

5 hours ago, Manish000 said:

When they says "soon" means atleast one year 😂😂

they says coming soon, but word "coming" is transparent 😆

So the name of the new slots will stay as samurai slots or are they looking for a name just like for the Eqyptian one already on the site?

Who won that naming contest anyways? It had ended on the 3 of July a week ago now.

3 hours ago, Rahul9211 said:

When I will get access in new slots 

Hello guys. 

As I can see, a lot of people were asking when will the new slots come. We are very grateful for your interest in it. The information that we have is that the new slots will come really soon and that you will be informed as soon as possible.  Thank you for your patience, I hope that you will enjoy it as much as you have an interest in it right now. 

Have fun you all and good luck. :) 

4 minutes ago, Nevena said:

Hello guys. 

As I can see, a lot of people were asking when will the new slots come. We are very grateful for your interest in it. The information that we have is that the new slots will come really soon and that you will be informed as soon as possible.  Thank you for your patience, I hope that you will enjoy it as much as you have an interest in it right now. 

Have fun you all and good luck. :) 

Thanks for your information, we all here really cant wait to play samurai slots because its seems very interesting. I hope its really "really soon" 😅🤣