😴Crazy Dreams😴

Stefan

Featured Comment

• Support

Hi everyone! 

Here, I would like to hear about your dreams.😴😴

I'm one of many people who like to dream. I like to dream so much, that often I turn on my alarm clock in the middle of the night, just so I can increase my chances to have a dream when I go back to sleep. (weird, I know) 🤣 And also, I like it when my friends tell me about their dreams, so I'm very excited to hear about yours.

Write your most memorable dreams, nightmares or maybe a dream that have some effect in a real-life.

I will start:

I had a dream once, that Turkish soldier (no idea why the soldier is from Turkey) attacked me at my home, and tried to kill me with a sword. He cut off my forehead and started laugh at me, and I was like, what the hell is funny, he says I can see your brain, and then asked me, would you like to have a cup of tea with me, and I said yes, 😂😂 so we were just sitting in my living room and drinking tea with my brains out like nothing happened, and then I realize that something is wrong, so I woke up all wet. Pretty crazy 🤯🤯

Looking forward to hear about your dreams :D

3 craziest dreamers will be rewarded every day for the first 7 days.💰💰💰

Day 1: ckoch5661💰, concertrate💰,  kingnayim2💰

Day 2: Raikage 💰, deluxy88 💰, lovepanda💰

Day 3: ZainyMerv 💰, Freddyzone7 💰,Viksen 💰

Day 4: nhoyasim101 💰,Jose3200💰, lEscanore💰

Day 5: hanvee 💰,Rawci 💰, chrisconn63💰

23 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Hi everyone! 

I'm one of many people who like to dream. I like to dream so much, that often I turn on my alarm clock in the middle of the night, just so I can increase my chances to have a dream when I go back to sleep. (weird, I know) 🤣 And also, I like it when my friends tell me about their dreams, so I'm very excited to hear about yours.

Write your most memorable dreams, nightmares or maybe a dream that have some effect in a real-life.

I will start:

I had a dream once, that Turkish soldier (no idea why the soldier is from Turkey) attacked me at my home, and tried to kill me with a sword. He cut off my forehead and started laugh at me, and I was like, what the hell is funny, he says I can see your brain, and then asked me, would you like to have a cup of tea with me, and I said yes, 😂😂 so we were just sitting in my living room and drinking tea with my brains out like nothing happened, and then I realize that something is wrong, so I woke up all wet. Pretty crazy 🤯🤯

Wtf 😂😂 damn this is some epic dream 😂 having tea with your brains out wth the person who tried to kill you 🤭

Most dreams i forget, but this i will remember for looong time. Well, it was 2 month ago, im as usual taked a nap in afternoon (it's my habit of sleeping in the afternoon for a couple of hours). In this dream i was driving and without any reasons trucks, that were in the oncoming lane, started crashing into all cars that they saw. Some of them turned over and one even exploded ahead of me, I was in panic tried to turn the car around and get out of this place asap and the moment I turned around a truck crashes into me at crazy speed and then i woke up sweaty. 

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

Hi everyone! 

I will start:

Oh my g.. sounds funny quite creepy .. a mixture of horror and comedy scene.. but dreams symbolizes something beyond your being ..either your greatest fear or aspiration in life.. 

I always think about gambling that if some day I can cash out 1 btc from stake.I often think so...maybe for this reason ,recently I saw a dream that while play limbo I get 1 btc..you can't imagine how much I was happy..but the funkiest thing hit me is tension that where I keep my money now..how to sell this money. If exchange site stole it...how I will waste this money...I may buy iPhone now,...this kind of think make me frustrated. But suddenly I woke up and see ,it have been morning and I just laying in bed..for a moment I start think where my money gone.. Its really made me frustrated.. But I still dream that the dream come true😂😂😂

• Support
5 minutes ago, ubbey04 said:

Oh my g.. sounds funny quite creepy .. a mixture of horror and comedy scene.. but dreams symbolizes something beyond your being ..either your greatest fear or aspiration in life.. 

I agree, but not always :) Sometimes is just a weird dream 😂😂

Well honestly  I had some  dreams before that are  unusual and affects my reality .. a bit scary because 3 times had happened for real...

And according to our university Counselor/psychologist  ..i had that gift but not everyone wanted to have.. 

It's an indirect message that gives  warning for someone who is in my dreams.. because it's deadly ..

I to this day believe that I studied in my dream for an exam. 

It was the night before an exam that I hardly went to class for and barely opened the textbook or did any assignments. I went to bed that night admitting defeat and knew I would fail. 

That night I dreamt that I was studying in my dream and learning all the things I needed for the exam.

The next day I wrote and when I got my results a couple of weeks later I ended up doing better even than some friends who had actually studied but just passed that exam. 

Legit a true story. I still don't know what happened on that night or in the exam. It was a matrix moment! 

So this goes back probably about ten years when I was 18. At this age I was wild and reckless with no regard to my own life or well being. With that said i developed an opiate addiction early on in life which has stuck with me and been an everlasting battle going on to this day. So anyway I had been taking opiates for about three years at the point when this dream occurred and always managed to have enough money to get by when one night that wasn’t the case and I was sent into a horrible gut wrenching withdrawl due to not being able to afford any pills At the latter stages of my addiction I could never sleep while in withdraw but this being my first time going through it I managed a couple hours of sleep and in those hours I had the most memorable, real, unexplainable, out of this world dream I have Ever experienced. It started off up in the canopy of the rainforest in these wooden huts that were connected by the type of wood and rope bridges you’d find in an Indiana Jones movie. This territory was dominated by gorilla esque creatures that were very friendly and helpful. They pulled out a map and showed me where we were and I remember seeing 7 different continents each with its own element/color but I was only focused on the black territory that had a picture of crows on It ( somehow I knew this was my target destination}. Not much went on between then and me appearing in an old ghost town that looked deserted and was dark at all times from thick overcast clouds. I forget what happened directly after getting there but fast forward a bit and I’m in a cavern/volcano shaft with some hot chick in tow and I had an uzi sub machine gun shooting behind us blindly as we ran through this tunnel.😂😂😂 so random I know but that’s just how it happened. The weird part about this dream was how much it affected me and stuck with me. I only hope I can have a similar experience in the future.

I had a dream in times i was so depressed. it effected me so much.

my dream started with my death. i just died doesn't matter how. then i was in a place. black like the space but somehow not dark. there was also other creatures around they were like humans but colorful mostly red and dark blue. nobody was communicating with anyone. we were like waiting for something but i didn't know what. then i was called at least my brain interpreted as a call i mean the events occured weren't clear physically it's all my brains interpretation. then i was taken to somewhere and i saw something...

something dark, infinite and has no light like a black hole. you look at it but it has no limits. it might be called god or universe or world or everything

and i felt something in my body my whole body it was like emptiness and infinity idk how to explain with words. and it was the strongest and greatest feeling i have ever had in my life it still blows my mind.

20 hours ago, Stefan said:

Hi everyone! 

I will start:

Day 1: ckoch5661, concertrate, kingnayim2

Thanks for the fun topic @Stefan you mods are doing a great job with the forum topics 👍

I had 2 nightmares that I still remember very vividly

1.- escalators: somewhere in my dream I was just going up the normal stairs it's like I'm caught in a cycle of just going up the escalator and when I feel like I'm about to reach the top of nowhere Untie a pin from my slippers and that pin gets stuck on the escalator and I start to just freak out as I can't move and just wait until everything starts to collapse while I keep getting stuck on the escalator and in the end I see how there is large and small gears inside escalators. and well I end up like a pasta (I'm afraid of going up those stairs)

2.- Sleep paralysis:
I do not know if this is strange, although I read that a person should have sleep paralysis in their entire life once is when you wake up abruptly and you cannot move your body and you can only see what is happening around you. it gave me just after watching a horror movie those from where a guy is supposed to come into your house to kill you xD .. I never saw horror movies again .. of the slasher genre

Spoiler

yo tuve 2 pesadillas que las recuerdo aun muy vividamente 

1.- 1.- escaleras mecanicas :  en alguna parte de mi sueño solo estaba subiendo en las escaleras normal es como si estuviera atrapado en un ciclo de solo subir en las escaleras mecanicas y cuando siento que estoy a punto de llegar a la cima de la nada  se desata un pasador de mis zapatillas y ese pasador se atasca en las escaleras mecanicas y empiezo a simplemente  asustarme ya que no puedo moverme y solo espero a que todo se empieza a derrumbar mientras que yo sigo atascado con las escaleras mecanicas  y al final  veo como hay engranajes grandes y pequeños dentro de las escaleras mecanicas . y pues termino como una pasta ( le tengo miedo a subir a esas escaleras) 

2.- Paralisis del sueño : 
no se si esto es raro  aunque lei que a una persona debe darle en toda su vida una vez el paralisis del sueño es cuando te despiertas abruptamente y no puedes mover tu cuerpo y solo puedes ver lo que sucede a tu alrededor .. pues a mi me dio justamente despues de ver una pelicula del terror esas de donde se supone que un tipo entra a tu casa a matarte xD..  nunca mas vi peliculas de terror ..del genero slasher.

PS: Mi lengua no es el ingles use el traductor  espero que se entienda =S

PS: My language is not English use the translator I hope it is understood = S

ps.ps : For some reason, I have many, many nightmares = Yes ... and of course also many very descriptive sexual dreams.

Edited by lovepanda

Ancient I always dream meet ghost in my country like pocong , kuntilanak , genderuwo , mak lampir , jinny  etc. 

Now i never bad dream again.. 😀

But i have positive dream if I have 1 or 2 BTC More I want to have small home . 😀

I hope this dream realize soon. Amiin

I had a dream, last night so it fresh to me.

I was i dubai, haven't been there so i don't know why..but i was in a mall, when all of a sudden men entered the mall, declared a lockdown armed with ak47..they are many, didn't had count..then me knowing the situation..i hide immediately..for sometime, all were taken hostage.. i had to get out, but wanted also to save every1 so i decided to fight..using my bare hands, i sneak on each men, taking them down one by one..and being able to to get some weapons also..

Its like the movie AIRFORCE 1, except that its in a mall..so the final moment came when i have to enter the room where they took all the hostages, i sneak in slowly, by the time i was inside armed with some pistols and an ak47, i saw more than ten of them pointing guns at me..it was stupid to enter from the entrance, then they started shooting..and it felt real so i woke up..being so nervous.

The worse part, it was my dream and yet, i didn't end up being the HERO, instead, getting killed..DAMN Dream! I tried sleeping again to change the outcome but did went back to the story..😁😁😁

have u ever heard of sleep paralysis? that scare me most and i experienced it quite a few times in my life... it ussually happen to me when iam in super tired condiion.

You basically feel awake, but you can't move a single inch of your  muscle. Lying in bed, you're totally conscious, and you realize that strange things are happening. There's a crushing weight on your chest and mind. The more you struggle to resist it and try to wake up , the more it pushes you down to your sleep. Unless you experience you will not understand how crazy it is. 

On top of all the above experience, every session of it have an evil form lingering on you ussually it comes in the form of the evil creature that u hated most or terrified of. Till this moment i can still remember clearly the evil giggle of the evil creatures crushing u and the best part of course waking up out of it feeling so terrified, slapping my face to double check if i have really woken up before making my fastest escape out of the house door  and stay in the brightest area of the neighbourhood with sweats all over me.

13839320.jpg

I usually do not dream so often but I have one dream which I remember. I dreamed this dream at least two times and it ends always the same. For some reason I am falling down from skyscraper without parachute or any safety tools and I wake up right before I am supposed to touch the ground. I always wake up full of sweat and with relief that this was only the dream.

I don't remember any particular dream, but I remember one time, I dreamed, and I knew I was dreaming, I could control my dream, once I tried to find a beautiful woman. beautiful, you probably know what my purpose is for kaka, but I'm sorry I couldn't find anyone in that dream kaka, it's crazy