Featured Comment

@gougou introducing:

I am 42 yo olds lady with 4 kids from last night ,i work by myself in mykonos at summer selling my job wich is jewels from garbage i collect from beaches and sea.

I am married 12 years now.I met my husband in ios island in a party for singles where i was working as a barwoman.Waiting for you answers

P.S. : i like sexy talk but only for laugh,lol

Introducing myself @akki785

I'm just a typical gentleman/adventurer. I pay mortgage regularly, wear a tie that goes with my shirt.

Monday through Friday, I manage operation for a construction company(as I'm a Civil Engineer by profession).

When the weekend rolls around, you'll find me with my Royal Enfield crushing the silence of unknown places or checking out a live concert with friends.

No rush, no criminal record, desperate in bed, house trained, can cook well !!!!!!!

If you want to laugh… be respected…Enjoy good times… and simply have a good friend…then contact ME !!

Edited by akki785
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/29/2020 at 3:19 PM, Lucas Holder said:

How is dating on Stake supposed to work exactly? Are we all supposed to post in this thread and wait for  matches? 🤣

Close,   everyone is supposed to post here, and their post will have a post # which we will use on Random.org to generate two pairs of random numbers 1 - the # of the last post. By posting here you are agreeing to this sort of gamble, and  the person you are matched with will be together until the end of time regardless if you both wanted to be together or not.

Just kidding lol. This is funny tho.

5 hours ago, imaginary said:

Close,   everyone is supposed to post here, and their post will have a post # which we will use on Random.org to generate two pairs of random numbers 1 - the # of the last post. By posting here you are agreeing to this sort of gamble, and  the person you are matched with will be together until the end of time regardless if you both wanted to be together or not.

Just kidding lol. This is funny tho.

I like how you think lol

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.