Online Dating

Featured Comment

On 12/10/2019 at 2:20 AM, tae40127 said:

i think most of people in my country are using this apps for a scam that before meet up they using a beautiful women as a profile pic then let chat with the victim and and after chat for a few day after the victim thrust them they will tell you like a they have a accident need to using money then you are busy and you think it nearly to meet up so you will transfer money that you think you will get back when meet up but then they will talk to u until at the meet up day you will meet the wind and cant contact them anymore or another reason that the people using for hook up that friend with benefit or one night stand it a lot in tinder too so most of people are shy to talk about get laid but it is the place that have people with the same opinion and the same point together and easy to get that so the true love is so few i think

you've learned a lot darling.

Is really complicated with online dating specialized services,

When the site is free,, is infected by the number of scammers and the lack from the support to follow the waves, moderate, make controls etc.. essentially due to the lack of ressources.. 

And when there's paying site, you being scammed by the site itself, the casi-totality of them bill really expensive unjustified things, are very expensive and don't hesitate to run (own) fake profiles and bots to require you to put your money !

In the past, Craiglist was a good efficient and concrete alternative, as you rest (free of your moves). But unfortunately it was restricted from continuing providing the service!  😐

On 12/3/2020 at 10:39 PM, Endry said:

I used tinder successfully for a 3 year relationship; I looked just as I looked; she looked exactly as she looked. She gave me crap about some of my photos being 3-4 months old like two years into the relationship and that's when things started to go down hill. Seemed like cherry picking things... I can't fathom trying this crap again; even though it worked for hook-ups and for a relationship I really wish didn't crash the way it did recently... I don't know of any other method in the modern era to meet people anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2017 at 12:26 PM, Katarina said:

I can tell you from experience that it really works . 

I work as a programmer and I had a hard time finding common ground with girls at one time. That's why I decided to try and register on this dating site https://bride-forever.com/blog/10-questions-for-your-first-date-best-ideas-to-impress-the-girl-7 . I was very nervous about the first date, I even thought about the questions I was going to ask. What kind of first date questions do you want to ask? Online dating is now a normal way to get acquainted, I do not know why you are so afraid. I have been in a happy relationship with a girl from Ukraine for more than a month. And the pandemic is not so sad for me along with her.

Edited by CharlieWex

I use online date in the past tbh its hard my second part of my life live in Ukraine,and long term relationship its hard but she 1 of a kind and when corona over all be good ,most of people i know from sites use it for scam but you can find that not.

Mina if you read this i just was curious to see you lol i have no interest of anything, I love my women,hanna i know you will never read this beacuse you and gambling ate the opposite things but i love you❤️❤️

• 1 month later...

It wasnt really that hard to get a date online. The hardest part in it is finding a person whom you can really trust. I mean its really hard to find it nowadays. Most of them was like having fun or having some vested interest which would only favors themself.. its like financial benefit was the only motives. Well im not being so stereotype nor being too judgemental.. just an opinion.

Kobi , 31 years old single 

disabled since im 11 cuz i had  a sad story on 9years old and since that my body just got me disabled 😕 im living with my parents waiting for covid to end so i can go swimm and train my body to feel better ❤️ . unable to work got help from country . hope to be lucky one day and be able to buy a house and find a woman to get a family together ❤️ 

• 3 months later...
On 12/20/2017 at 7:15 PM, rack001 said:

Hi ,

I am Rack001 , people call me silly rack , I am here looking for a girl , (real girls only) , if you are a real girl , and think you look gorgeous PM meeh to apply for the post of GF :D !  

Thank you 

Good luck

Rack001

hello 

On 12/20/2017 at 7:15 PM, rack001 said:

Hi ,

I am Rack001 , people call me silly rack , I am here looking for a girl , (real girls only) , if you are a real girl , and think you look gorgeous PM meeh to apply for the post of GF :D !  

Thank you 

Good luck

Rack001

hello

hello im introduces my self im a single mom but im still not yet found my true forever love..its hard to be have meet if you dont see it so i prefer video chat..😊

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.