What is your dream job?

Featured Comment

Even if it is not likely to be accomplished, I would like to know what is your dream job?

What is that one job that would make you feel happy to wake up and to can't wait to get to work?   

To be honest, I was always changing my opinion on that, for a long time I wanted to be a freelancer for graphic design, but after working as a designer for a while for one printing company I realized that I want something else. :) 

I didn't know what was that until I started working here with all of you and having coworkers like this. 

Now I can't honestly imagine doing anything else that would make me happier than I am now. :) 

When I was a kid I wanted to be a flight attendant .. travel the world .. to meet different kinds of people in different walks of life ..Apart from it .. I'm so stunned of their gestures..how sophisticated they project their uniform and how they approach passengers..

But growing up brings another aspirations.. another liking .. I was engage in different student bodies .. wanted to be a lawyer.. but  it makes me feels bored as in.. so switch to mass media..

Being part of print media is so challenging ..but it didn't give  much earnings 😁 I never quit but now being freelance journ in my beloved hometown. 

Then decided to take the risk of working overseas .. its not easy but self fulfilling.. able to stand alone ,support my family and my needs.  

Probably like the one ill never get is profesional NBA player just imagen u get payd just to play a game with ur boys I wont be cuse im prety shit at it. But if im more realistic my dream job is to be forest protector i forgot what was the name for that job i would just love working out in fresh air it would be so amaizing.

Posted (edited)

My dream job is where i am now.. fulfilled and determined person ... a financial planning analyst  in a government company (GOCC) and at the same time doing my long time childhood fantacy dream...modelling and beauty pageants as my side trip... being a roll model in my own community..😁

Edited by automatic

my dream job is any job in which i can earn more and keep my parents happy..

i like animals especially elephants which have very strong family bondings...i would like to doante some amount for elephant conservation and protection

i would also like to donate some money to poor according to my earnings (im not fool  or dumb to donate huge amounts) 

when i was High School Student i want to become a Chef, but when i got to college i pick Information Technology or Programming Major on Web Design then shift to Become a Nurse and Now i am a Licence Nurse and now my dream is To become a Doctor so i can help more people just like today to many people needs medical attention.

Thank you for this wonderful Topic Rade ;')

my dream job is to become an great architect, designer or an contractor, and actually my job now is a freelance project manager / site supervisor and it makes me feel excited to work, but i do hope one of my dream job will be come true and that will makes me a lot excited to work and i will passionately love it.