Success and Failure

Featured Comment

• Support

I'm sure everyone wants to be successful in different area of life, but on that road, usually, we have to deal with some failures. 

For me failures are not a bad thing, actually, I think they are necessary, cause we learn and become stronger after each failure!

I want to hear about your biggest success and biggest failure in your life, no matter how big or small are they.

As usual, I will reward 3 people per day for the first 5 days 💰💰💰

I will start:

I think my biggest failure in life happened 5 years ago. I drank a lot of alcohol and sit in the car with my friend, he was intoxicated as well. We were driving the car around, and police pull as over! They immediately saw that we are wasted, so they pull us out of the car and took as to the police station where we spend the night. We had to pay a lot of money for the ticket, and they took my driver's license for 6 months. The good thing in that situation is that we didn't hurt anyone and ourselves. From that day, I have never drunk alcohol while I'm driving.

My biggest success was when I went to work on a cruise ship. Job is not important in that story, only that experience. I saw the places that I couldn't even imagine before that. Met a lot of people from which I still have a lot of friends around the world, and all that while making money. I have grown so much during that one year and I would recommend it to everyone! :D

Looking forward to hear your stories 😎

Day 1: @Raikage💰 @Mamans07💰 @UraseC💰

Day 2: @rajapalak💰, @futuresoft786💰, @imaginary💰

Day 3: @nhoyasim101💰, @nuuuitsjdragon💰, @oleandro1 💰

My biggest failure was:

When I was still studying College, I always skip classes just to do billiards and drink with friends, it cause me alot because i failed on my 3rd year and had to re-do the whole year again..i saw in my father's face that he was sad.

My Biggest Success:

So, from that day, i told myself that i do not just better, but my best to graduate. So, next semester, i focused on my goal, still play and drink some but never skipped class, grades are better..year 2007, took the board exam and now i'm a licensed civil engineer. My dad was very proud when i passed the board exam with 1 take.😁

My biggest failure was:

I think my biggest failure was entering into a relationship at a young age. It was also my biggest regret. Our relationship lasted 7 years. I was 14 when we first met. At first everything was okay. I sometimes stay at their house. I loved him more that myself. Everything was fine, not until when he get angry he destroy things. He slam me on the bed after he sees that I'm crying he'll stop and would say his sorry, I'll forgive him. But after a month or two he'll do it again. He'll destroy my cellphone. I have no way to contact my family. I didn't leave because I love him even if become so violent towards me. The last time it happened was on our last fight. When we were arguing, he get angry, carried me and slammed on the ground. And that moment I have given up. No way in hell that I will let that man kill me. The moment that I leave that place, I am never coming back again. 

My success was:

After my failed relationship I find a job, giving a good salary. I met my husband. In just to months the pain that my past relationship inflicted in me slowly fade away. How can this man love me more than myself. How can this man give me everything that will make me happy even if I don't ask. We have now a beautiful little girl. I'm glad that I decided to leave my ex boyfriend and moved on. 

My biggest failure was:

Not getting a job in an important company that I liked. I'm not going to say the name so they don't sue me lmao, but it felt like a hard hit on my face. Sometimes I still think that I wanted to work there, and that I should have worked harder to get it

My Biggest Success:

Graduate as a mechanical engineering in the worst country in the world. So I live in Venezuela,  and the situation in the country made the university where I studied  to stop working like 1 year.  Graduating as an engineer is one of the greatest achievements of my life.

My biggest failure was:
having fallen into drug use and addiction as a child for going bad together

My Biggest Success:
Well, having overcome that addiction and leaving it. to be able to see the light thanks to the support of a woman who showed me the path of spirituality :-)

My biggest failure was:
from the time I was in high school and parents expected the best for me, up to college but only until 1 year after it dropped out. besides that I also plunged into the wrong path, almost all the bad things I lived. and until my father left forever I didn't make him happy.

My Biggest Success:
after I got married and had a child in the beginning with difficult finances, I tried various online jobs and tried internet marketing in any case.
until finally I was able to give what I was supposed to give to the family in early 2017, everything changed after that.
I can buy whatever I want, I can buy a new vehicle and some houses to live in and invest,
hopefully in the future it can be even better.

Sorry for mybad english 😄

7 hours ago, Stefan said:

I'm sure everyone wants to be successful in different area of life, but on that road, usually, we have to deal with some failures. 

For me failures are not a bad thing, actually, I think they are necessary, cause we learn and become stronger after each failure!

I want to hear about your biggest success and biggest failure in your life, no matter how big or small are they.

As usual, I will reward 3 people per day for the first 5 days 💰💰💰

I will start:

I think my biggest failure in life happened 5 years ago. I drank a lot of alcohol and sit in the car with my friend, he was intoxicated as well. We were driving the car around, and police pull as over! They immediately saw that we are wasted, so they pull us out of the car and took as to the police station where we spend the night. We had to pay a lot of money for the ticket, and they took my driver's license for 6 months. The good thing in that situation is that we didn't hurt anyone and ourselves. From that day, I have never drunk alcohol while I'm driving.

My biggest success was when I went to work on a cruise ship. Job is not important in that story, only that experience. I saw the places that I couldn't even imagine before that. Met a lot of people from which I still have a lot of friends around the world, and all that while making money. I have grown so much during that one year and I would recommend it to everyone! :D

Looking forward to hear your stories 😎

Your biggest failure sounds like a wake up call. The police probably saved you.
I had a friend,  tell me this story about him and his best friend.
They were delebrating his best friends  birthday and new years, while driving around drunk.
If a cop had found them beforehand, it could've spared my friend his own best friends life.
Yeah, his best friend died on his own birthday which was on new years. 

Anyways, my biggest failure in life was allowing myself to waste  so much time, instead of spending it doing things that matter most, with those who matter most. 
instead, everyday I've been watching in disappointment of myself, reduce the quality of my own  life on so many levels. 

My biggest success is yet to come - still hitting rock bottom for now, and learning lessons the hard way. 

to date, I have had no major failures, only a few learnings. I never managed to see something as failure always as something to be avoided and a new change

And I still haven't achieved anything so grand of success
 at most I have recently seen many PNL (neurolinguistic programming) courses and we understand that everything is a matter of knowing how to take advantage of dopamine and having control of the situation. since then I have considered increasing my monthly income by 50% with the goal of my betting routine and my service at the pharmacy.

My biggest failure: 

Previous 4 years I was in a relationship with a girl. First 2 years were good but then slowly everything started to get worse, I always used to stay depressed and I used to lock myself in my room. I didn't went out to meet anyone I couldn't stay focused on my studies or any other activity. This depression was killing me from inside because I didn't wanted to leave her but things were only getting worst no matter how much I try. I failed in my exams and I used to think about ending my life.

Biggest Success: 

Few months ago we broke up and It was really hard at the beginning and it really hurt me but now I am spending my life normally again. I am glad that I came out of that relationship because I knew it was killing me day by day. I am doing good in my studies now. Even though it wasted my 4 years but I am glad that I saved my life by taking this step which was really hard for me. :)

Edited by futuresoft786

Coincidentally, my Biggest Success > My Biggest Failure. 

After 3 gruelling interview rounds followed by a waiting period of around a month, you can imagine how glad I was  to have been accepted by Apple for a retail position at one of their newly-opened stores at the airport. Quickly immersing into the work culture, I was thoroughly enjoying my time there... until it concerned punctuality/lateness. 

You see, Apple had a very strict no tolerance  policy when it came to the above, which means one can get terminated for being late for even a minute, if it happens at least once for 3 consecutive months. It took me only a period of less than 6 months to “meet the requirements”, leaving begrudgingly. 

It was a roller-coaster ride from feeling small levels of success - followed by deep levels of failure and blame, always making me wonder what could have been? 

• i would consider my 1st marriage was my biggest failure, 😒 got separated 12 years ago w/ 5 kids on her, she took all of my 5 kids and leave somewhere in province  its really hard for me to raise a kids seeing them occasionally, i was remember my 5 years old doughtier dosn't recognize me 😒 after all those hurt years they are all grown now 3 of them is leaving w/ me :)  
  • on the other side my biggest success is having a partner in life hoping that this time it would last for life, :) we already have 3 boys and counting 😂😂😂 my kidz are my wealth :) and they are my biggest success too :)