Best wager strategy?

Featured Comment

It can be easy to wager on less than x1.01 payout in any kind of game by placing small bets.

There is nothing much we can do, gambling has winning and losses it's all part of luck.

Just bet the right amount and make sure when you lose, it can be recovered back easily!

Good Luck in your game mate..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If it's a $110k wagering then I am thinking your definition of a small deposit is $1.5-$3000k keeping in mind a generous around 30-35x wagering. Little deposits are in the range of $50/$250. I respect your Platinum status and as sure I'll learn from you but if it's a non sticky bonus, go for higher bets, get a big hit and SM sure you know what to do next 😉

Mostly it's sticky bonus so anything deposit over 500, I would suggest a $3-$5 stake as not only we have to wager, we need Balance Boost too 😊

• 3 months later...

I only use 1.01, but I've been getting a little tired of it lately. It's been paying off for a while, but I want more. I set myself the task to Pick 7 betting sites online https://www.pick7.bet/betting-sites-not-on-gamstop/ so that I had some options, in case the place I choose turns out to be unreliable or simply dishonest, but the first option I found turned out to be a great place. I have been playing there for several days now and I can say that I am completely satisfied with my result. I try not to play very aggressively, but I am sure that in the future I will have to take a risk.

Edited by julcas815
  • 1 month later...