Thepug

Stop Making Stupid Responses

Featured Comment

Recently, the forum hasn’t been in a good state at all. There are hundreds of accounts with low quality post responses, People posting links to phishing (scam) websites, and very little good quality discussions being made.

Firstly, if you are making brand new accounts and you are responding to posts with low quality gibberish, there is no way that you will be winning any giveaways. Mods are aware of people like this and you will be banned on the forum if you don’t take care.

An example below shows what you should NOT be doing on the forum

Spoiler

75016C2C-153D-4EB2-B459-8F42E9B76B75.thumb.jpeg.f90bd0b6ec7f2d437cd0b225f34c44c0.jpeg3B051A90-88B4-49C9-80D4-E1DC12E4777A.thumb.jpeg.41b1056cbf3e0e5609f1afa201dd954f.jpeg

Accounts like this will most likely end up being banned on the forum and you won’t end up winning anything.

So if you come to this forum, make sure that you make an effort to respond properly, professionally and clearly. It’s frustrating seeing things like this and we are all aware of it.

I totally agree with what you've mentioned, but besides that I would like to add that whenever encountering some sort of post like that, you should definitely report it immediately and a moderator will take that into consideration faster. Sometimes mods won't be able to see each and every post that is being made on the forum, reason why we should help them and report what we think is not right and they will take the decision and delete the posts/ban the accounts if it is really against the rules.

In case some don't know how to report, in the top-right of the post/topic there is a "Report post" button, which you can press on and will lead to a modal window where you can also put a reason for the report. Filling in the reason is also really helpful for them so the mods will know what they're looking at. Here's a screenshot of how you can do it:

image.thumb.png.85890f318f56ff2621188c926e67f4a7.png

Capture.thumb.PNG.941aab02c950f3d3faecc11cdddec9c1.PNG

These types of posts are inevitable as many people would like to take advantage of the perks of having more posts (giveaways, challenges, etc.), but I think that if we will do our "job" and report each post, the community will become healthier. Especially if people will be "afraid" of posting something inappropriate.

Posted (edited)

It's ridiculous, especially leading up to the weekly giveaway. Gotta get that post count up!

They all have the spelling and grammar of a 12 year old.

I picture some guy sitting in a shack in a third world country trying to earn $5 worth of bitcoin so that his family can eat.
Which is kind of sad but at the same time, there far better and more honest ways of whoring out your time for a few cents/hr.
The ones who at least try, which I have more respect for, are the ones who pretend to be girls in the public chat channel. They make a fortune... lol

Edited by Stokenut

It doesn't matter, they're not going to win , only famous peoples & players who have friends from support are going to win giveaway.

I always regret that if I had a friend from support team then I would have won this stream giveaway as well.😞😞

Well, Thepug, i totally agree..

Isee my post of did luck run out is with tour screenshot..what i actually want to share is that making a good run is possible..but if it seems to you that its irrelevant..well, sorry bro!

But, what i can't seem to see is how your post is any different..it's irrelevant to me also..this is a forum, people can share what they want, and  i dont see why they should be banned for sharing in an open forum..

This post don't seem to me, have any purpose also bit to have apost of what u have to say..😁

Sorry bro, but still totally agree with u..what ever u want to address..

Its not your forum and i don't see any rules broken by posting want an individual wants to share

I also saw 1 stupid post..

Its on discusaion and people could respond freely..

Totally agree with u man..

If atleast some1 reacts to a post  its already a discussion..

No need to be gibberish..as u said should be professional and clear..

Let every1 have their freedom..

Let's not make gain out of others efforts😁😁😁

Just saying! 

20200719_005743.jpg

this is a tough topic, im on board with the no spam idea, and i know it sucks we have had phishing attempts and others at this website, just try to remain as cautious as you can and also remember that you can only control your own quality and output of posts! Take care everyone hope we can continue to make this place great! 

Maybe that is a clone of cheater, they try to join a giveaway with so much account ! 

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Raikage said:

Well, Thepug, i totally agree..

Isee my post of did luck run out is with tour screenshot..what i actually want to share is that making a good run is possible..but if it seems to you that its irrelevant..well, sorry bro!

But, what i can't seem to see is how your post is any different..it's irrelevant to me also..this is a forum, people can share what they want, and  i dont see why they should be banned for sharing in an open forum..

This post don't seem to me, have any purpose also bit to have apost of what u have to say..😁

Sorry bro, but still totally agree with u..what ever u want to address..

Its not your forum and i don't see any rules broken by posting want an individual wants to share

I also saw 1 stupid post..

Its on discusaion and people could respond freely..

Totally agree with u man..

If atleast some1 reacts to a post  its already a discussion..

No need to be gibberish..as u said should be professional and clear..

Let every1 have their freedom..

Let's not make gain out of others efforts😁😁😁

Just saying! 

20200719_005743.jpg

There is no need to be so offended as this post wasn't about you. It was the account of fasomlul that I was on about with his 1-2 word answers to the forum posts, not the forum topics.

Sorry if you thought it was at you as it isn't. There's nothing wrong with the topic that you made

Edited by Thepug

On 7/18/2020 at 6:06 PM, Thepug said:

Recently, the forum hasn’t been in a good state at all. There are hundreds of accounts with low quality post responses, People posting links to phishing (scam) websites, and very little good quality discussions being made.

Firstly, if you are making brand new accounts and you are responding to posts with low quality gibberish, there is no way that you will be winning any giveaways. Mods are aware of people like this and you will be banned on the forum if you don’t take care.

An example below shows what you should NOT be doing on the forum

Reveal hidden contents

75016C2C-153D-4EB2-B459-8F42E9B76B75.thumb.jpeg.f90bd0b6ec7f2d437cd0b225f34c44c0.jpeg3B051A90-88B4-49C9-80D4-E1DC12E4777A.thumb.jpeg.41b1056cbf3e0e5609f1afa201dd954f.jpeg

Accounts like this will most likely end up being banned on the forum and you won’t end up winning anything.

So if you come to this forum, make sure that you make an effort to respond properly, professionally and clearly. It’s frustrating seeing things like this and we are all aware of it.

hei Pug,handsome...

please unbanned me on chat website,,don't too cruel

Lol, wtf. I just realized, that you posted a screenshot about my account. Also i love the fact that you only highlighted my lower quality responses. If you didn't know this forum requires 10 messages in order for you to enter challenges  and the stuff most people are here for and i tried to be done with it asap. .. I dont see why you are trying to get me banned or whatever your porpuse is. 

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, fasomlul said:

Lol, wtf. I just realized, that you posted a screenshot about my account. Also i love the fact that you only highlighted my lower quality responses. If you didn't know this forum requires 10 messages in order for you to enter challenges  and the stuff most people are here for and i tried to be done with it asap. .. I dont see why you are trying to get me banned or whatever your porpuse is. 

If you have a look and read the rules on the forum, you are clearly breaking the second rule, and you have highlighted this. By simply responding "yes" to a post, it does "not carry semantic value". Surely you would agree that a 1 word answer to a topic goes against this rule?

image.thumb.png.030f6a99519d09b807f337c476cc5978.png

This is why there is an issue, so hopefully you read the rules and take care 👍

Edited by Thepug

8 hours ago, Thepug said:

There is no need to be so offended as this post wasn't about you. It was the account of fasomlul that I was on about with his 1-2 word answers to the forum posts, not the forum topics.

Sorry if you thought it was at you as it isn't. There's nothing wrong with the topic that you made

Sorry also bro!

But the thing is, with all the requirements and stuff, most people would result to those kind of activities..

Eddie's Stream requires 10 post

Discord Giveaways requires more 250 post for legendary..

But your right..

Maybe they can have atleast minimun characters to be counted as post/reaction

1 hour ago, Raikage said:

Sorry also bro!

But the thing is, with all the requirements and stuff, most people would result to those kind of activities..

Eddie's Stream requires 10 post

Discord Giveaways requires more 250 post for legendary..

But your right..

Maybe they can have atleast minimun characters to be counted as post/reaction

Those requirements aren't made just because the staff wants more posts on the forum, but rather from 10 and 250 posts they can actually see what type of user you are for the platform. In 10 posts, if a user posts only one-word spam but is willing to join a giveaway, then be sure they will have a really low to 0 change of winning.

Also, for the 250 giveaway, if in 250 posts you managed to get a lot of warnings, posted only in off-topic area or even only at giveaways, then again, your chance of not being counted can be pretty high.

Those requirements also are there to slow down users from making new accounts in order to gain winning advantage.

9 hours ago, fasomlul said:

I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but just take a look here:

image.thumb.png.68b3df9c7137230bd746ed943e1e5565.png

You've got 11 posts, from which 1 is on a giveaway (so it won't count). From 10 posts, the one from this topic is the most elaborate and actually has something to offer (not much, but something) from all of your posts. If 9/10 posts are simply spam and (sorry again) trash,  then why shouldn't pug choose you as an example? He's not trying to get you banned, you're doing more than enough to do so, but rather he's trying to get your attention in rectifying your posting and giving you as a bad example to others. Don't get offended by pug choosing you, I bet you were just a random pick of a user with low post count and high spam/post count rate.

I understand that you want to get that lower post count, but try doing it with some contribution to the forum. Have posts with at least a subject, a verb and some complements, maybe some adjectives too if possible. If you can even make more than a sentence or even a few phrases, then that starts becoming a good post. Have a few paragraphs and you're on the very good part of the "quality tracker". Add some images to display visually what you mean and you just hit the ceiling.