Jump to content
Stake Community
akki785

Mixed dice strategy- worked for me..

Featured Comment

Hey ya..

I myself experiment a lot on different strategies, and continuously mix different strategies. I found this strategy helpful to me several times. You can try it for yourself and post here your results.

So here it goes-

01. Safe Bet amount(base bet) from 50000 to 100000 sat - 10 sat(generally 1/10000th of total balance)

02. Payout- 2.5X

03. If you won in the first roll (or any subsequent bet) >> make the next bet in opposite tab. 

04. If you lose in the first bet (or any subsequent bet) >> make the bet in the same tab with amount double each time, until you won.

05. Leave the game(close the entire browser tab) for some moment, after 4 subsequent winning per sessions. You can return and play the game after 20-30 minute. For your convenience, count        your winning not losing. That means you'll only able to play the 2 times in a hour, not more than that, I repeat, not more than that.

06. Set a goal of what amount of Satoshi you want to make every day (not so much though). Don't be greedy, and always have your emotion controlled.

07. Always maintain a good amount of account balance. Remember, the more the balance, more chances of winning(in my experience).

That's all my friends. Test it yourself. And don't forget to post your results.

Best of luck guys/gals..

Edited by akki785

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, akki785 said:

Hey ya..

I myself experiment a lot on different strategies, and continuously mix different strategies. I found this strategy helpful to me several times. You can try it for yourself and post here your results.

So here it goes-

01. Safe Bet amount(base bet) from 50000 to 100000 sat - 10 sat(generally 1/10000th of total balance)

02. Payout- 2.5X

03. If you won in the first roll (or any subsequent bet) >> make the next bet in opposite tab. 

04. If you lose in the first bet (or any subsequent bet) >> make the bet in the same tab with amount double each time, until you won.

05. Leave the game(close the entire browser tab) for some moment, after 4 subsequent winning per sessions. You can return and play the game after 20-30 minute. For your convenience, count        your winning not losing. That means you'll only able to play the 2 times in a hour, not more than that, I repeat, not more than that.

06. Set a goal of what amount of Satoshi you want to make every day (not so much though). Don't be greedy, and always have your emotion controlled.

07. Always maintain a good amount of account balance. Remember, the more the balance, more chances of winning(in my experience).

That's all my friends. Test it yourself. And don't forget to post your results.

Best of luck guys/gals..

It isn't necessarily to close the browser/wait/etc. You can just change the seed and it is the same thing. Also, all you do by waiting is to make yourself wait for more until you go out of money, but in the same amount of bets.

For example: if your strategy has the losing odds of 1lose out of 10000 bets, if you do those 10000 bets but one after 30 minutes, all you do is to lose in 600000 minutes with the same win as the one that did it, but with 1 bet a minute and lost in 10000 minutes. This is a "postponing of the lose" strategy. (at least in my opinion)

If it worked for you, then go on with it. If you want something safer, look after something that has less lose chances. 2.5x payout with 2x multiplier has these odds to lose (using your 1/10000 base bet strategy)

image.thumb.png.262a95c65ccb37468f6e98e104b75aa0.png

With 0.14% loss, I wouldn't really try it. It happens once in 715 bets (statistically, it can last less or longer, but not with much).

If you want to last longer and do profit, I'd recommend you find a strategy that has the odds at least less than 0.0001%. The best strategy when it comes to odds is 1.25x with 5 multiply on loss and using as base bet 1/1000000 out of your balance (you'd need at least 0.001 to make a 1 Satoshi bet).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, skywallkee said:

It isn't necessarily to close the browser/wait/etc. You can just change the seed and it is the same thing.

I like to do things in old way, if you know another way, choice is yours..

8 hours ago, skywallkee said:

I guess you're trying to say 1/100000.

8 hours ago, skywallkee said:

If it worked for you, then go on with it. If you want something safer, look after something that has less lose chances.

Yeah it's worked for me so far.. And as I said in the post, I'm continually do experiment on mixing different strategies. I'll surely try your ones..

Edited by akki785

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2017 at 7:13 PM, akki785 said:

Hey ya..

I myself experiment a lot on different strategies, and continuously mix different strategies. I found this strategy helpful to me several times. You can try it for yourself and post here your results.

So here it goes-

01. Safe Bet amount(base bet) from 50000 to 100000 sat - 10 sat(generally 1/10000th of total balance)

02. Payout- 2.5X

03. If you won in the first roll (or any subsequent bet) >> make the next bet in opposite tab. 

04. If you lose in the first bet (or any subsequent bet) >> make the bet in the same tab with amount double each time, until you won.

05. Leave the game(close the entire browser tab) for some moment, after 4 subsequent winning per sessions. You can return and play the game after 20-30 minute. For your convenience, count        your winning not losing. That means you'll only able to play the 2 times in a hour, not more than that, I repeat, not more than that.

06. Set a goal of what amount of Satoshi you want to make every day (not so much though). Don't be greedy, and always have your emotion controlled.

07. Always maintain a good amount of account balance. Remember, the more the balance, more chances of winning(in my experience).

That's all my friends. Test it yourself. And don't forget to post your results.

Best of luck guys/gals..

Tanx, gonna give it a try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nhoyasim101 said:

ow really let me try this one,dice game hates me, i busted on it for so many times..hope it works for me.

After playing dice on several websites and trying different strategies, one thing I learned that you should continuously change your strategies to avoid being spotted or marked by the dice bot. So, try this one too. It worked for me for several times..

Don't forget to post your experiences after trying this one..

Good luck and happy holidays..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×