Hazelmae0722

Effective strat: Fibonacci

Featured Comment

Interesting.....tell me more.  I mostly go for the random 50/50 button press on dice. 

My strats is betting with 2x and double when losing and stop autobet if i losing 14 times. That is not risk but if it can be bust your money 

i place dice on 1.0102x  i play during short 500$ races when i losse 30% of my total bal i stop i use 1% of bal as my basebet then i recover then amount by playing auto aur manual this is simple strategy which will help you reach bronze very soon

Any stratgy only depends of client and srever seed, there is no way to create even 70% good strategy

@opscan you can take any strategy and will be good for your seeds or no. One way or another, logn shot=bust becouse of house edge. Just need to know when to stop.

I personally tried a lot of strategies and all of them busted me at the end. Even having over 20 hands covered lol. So whats ur strategy ?

well, everyone have own not without reason. Everyone should be guided by their own style of play. And that's the only way to find it. I've seen people place big bets, I've heard of thousands of small bets and "safe wager". always consider the house edge