[0.0045 BTC] Birthday Stories​ 🎂​ ​​| Discord Challenge

Featured Comment

• Support

cake.jpg

Birthday Stories! 🎂

Hello, Discordians! 👋

While keeping up with the theme of the incoming birthday for our beloved site, but still slightly deviating from it, I want to hear some of your birthday stories.

I'll keep it fairly simple this time around, and you'll be required to answer just 3 questions. As always, provide some context and be as descriptive as you could be. Looking forward to reading all your replies! 😊

Required topics:

1. Favorite birthday gift (or gifts) and the most disappointing one (if applicable).

- I imagine we all got one or more of the former, and we probably had one of the latter as an entitled kid at least. 😂

2. Yours (or someone else's 😉) most embarrassing/stupidest thing done at a birthday party. 

- As birthdays are often fueled by booze, there's gotta be some "hold my beer" stories involved, right? 😁

3. This one is a bit more free, just share an additional anecdote from a birthday party that you remember. 

- Anything goes by on this one, and I mean that. It doesn't even have to involve you.

‼️As this is a Discord challenge, please comment there and post your screenshots here on this topic. 

Prize Pool

• 1st place: 0.0008 BTC
  • 2nd place: 0.0005 BTC
  • 3rd place: 0.0003 BTC
  • 4th-10th place: 0.0002 BTC
  • 11th-25th place: 0.0001 BTC

Best of luck! 🍀