Good or bad client seed? Is that a myth? Find out the truth !

Featured Comment

Heya Stake players.

I very often see questions about the seed. It's important to know that there is no such thing as a good seed or a bad seed. Why? There is simple answer, and we try to check it. We will check it on a simple example. Before we start, please take a look at this post. There you will learn the method of calculating the results, but there is something else, and will talk about that.

Let's start from the beginning. What Stake need to give you resoults? Look at this picture.

image.thumb.png.be4c79132e38e7aa0cf3c8410867c5b7.png

Now, everyone can see, how it's works. Let's check it, on simple exmaple. Last time i hit on Limbo x 1 000 000 multiplier. We will check this bet on other games, see what will happend.

1. LIMBO x1000000

image.thumb.png.f921cfbc2f9b1f2cd50e08065269e1b0.png

2. DICE x9900

image.thumb.png.3c00ea9237a2d35dd1bd7a967f8cd745.png

3. Plinko - x2

image.thumb.png.cb99f5dcf1e9116da08e5fce7777bdef.png

So, as you all can see now, all depends of game/settings and number of rolls. Client/Server Seeds is part of equations, not the whole equation. Your strategy with seeds is only small part of our winings.

Look

If you use same client seed many times with diffrent server seeds, you can see something intresting. We can build conspiracy theory about it :) Just be aware how it works. understanding is first step to "Playing smarter". :)

3 hours ago, mistaker said:

Look

If you use same client seed many times with diffrent server seeds, you can see something intresting. We can build conspiracy theory about it :) Just be aware how it works. understanding is first step to "Playing smarter". :)

Very interesting. Are you saying that the client seed can really affect the result in different server seeds? I think this is just done to randomize everything