Discord removal

Steve

Featured Comment

• Administrator

Unfortunately the discord server is getting to the point where it's causing more harm than good and it's a tough decision to let go but it will be beneficial to the Stake community as a whole moving forward. If you're in the server you probably understand already what's going on with the amount of people sending scam messages and trying to steal your coins through discord.

The amount of complaints we're receiving from the community about being scammed or people attempting to scam them through discord is only increasing as the days go and the amount of bots flooding things such as the public giveaways is also increasing. Another big problem is people impersonating Stake staff members in an attempt to gain your trust. From here you can be certain of impostors because we will no longer be using discord.

I'll certainly miss the server myself and if anyone was around from the beginning you'll remember the struggle of keeping one open! Rest in peace Stake discord you'll always be a positive memory!

Comment below your best Stake discord memories for a chance to win a prize!

Well it's sad to see this happening, but I noticed that the community is changing a lot, many people are changing, lots of people indeed with a bad mindset, ... But the major problem will stay that these people try to find other ways, many more ways. You should delete these people from the community, before they make you delete the community! Not that I'm using it often, but the personal messages at the chat got removed, but why are they still possible here at the forum @Steve? That's probably a next way of them trying to scam people. (nvm, saw it's not possible even if the button is still there)

And to close down my best memory will be the hours of pointless chatting about energy drinks with Irena ♥

And  telling @Marija which places to visit in my country, even while I haven't been there by myself :D

Edited by ZangerRinus

"Comment below your best Stake discord memories for a chance to win a prize!"

but i had won a $1 couple of hours ago and channel was removed while i was waiting to collect winnings and now i cant claim it :( boo hoo

Edited by zeesha
"Comment below your best Stake discord memories for a chance to win a prize!"

We had very good memories on discord with dear stakers,mods and support team, we were talking with our friends on discord, we were playing games together,

There were sweet little arguments sometimes :). My best memory is that we had very good conversations with Bojana, Maja, Katarina and Faris from the valuable support team. I'll miss you. ❤️❤️❤️ 

My best memories of Stake Discord are the fun times when The lovely Stake ladies  from support staff would come into the discord chat and make it so fun.. The would make everyone smile  and laugh .. my favorite thing was to lurk and watch everyone joke and laugh especially when @Faris  would join them for chat  and the girls would jokingly give him a hard time. . It was nice to see what a great community of players and staff we have getting along and just being friends :)  bye bye Discord 

Damn this is really a bad move guys.. when you will have removed all what make stake one of his kind... And that retards still goi g to come complaining about being scam what will you remove then ? Playing with real money 😂😂😂 another little piece of stake soul just has been buried with almost all the others parts as pm, having friends etc.   

I don't give a fuck about winning pennies for sharing memories. Those memories are gone.. like when you break up you don't have a dinner with your ex to revive the best memories. Same goes here

18 minutes ago, steven iwanto said:

no f way.. i hate this stupid scammers. f off. bye man. rip

Yeah I hate them too.  But I hate as much all the stupid naïves that just fall for their traps.. damn it's 2020 now don't people know now anyone asking you to send d you money is just a scammer ?? Moreover when he promise bigger returns 😂😂😂 STOP BEING FUCKING STUPID WITH YOUR OWN MONEY 

Scammers are despicable people but if there wasn't people to fall for every scam they find , there wouldn't be as many scammers everywhere on internet....

From my point of view of scammer can be blame for the removal of discord and pm they aren't the only one ... Every one that has once complaining to stake for having been scammed are too. I mean everyone is responsible for is own action.. and don't take me wrong I have already been scammed but well I don't complain to stake. I learned my lesson and did my best to prevent it to happen again...  So people complaining to stake are also responsible for removal of socials tools on stake. People nowadays always seek someone to take responsibility over things they are accountable of. That s such a bad habit and lead to more I responsible people ... Such a shame.

Edited by nikowin88

I got a lot of memories when I joined the Discord community, only I will share the memorable parts. a few months or even years we can do challenge activities together on discord with very interesting ideas every week. I also made a lot of new friends in discord stake, even with discord stake we can communicate well on #voice. This is very helpful for discussing something or when I play games.

the most interesting thing is when the mod or support almost every day provides song suggestions that can add to the mood

My best discord memories is that I can write the I wanted to write(Voicing Out the thoughts). I really enjoy the weird questions because it help me get the word out that I  wanted to share to everyone secret,funny moments,drawing and even create a poem. 

Thank you for the help Faris when you answer some of few problem.

My best memory was that day when a guy from Spain shared a lot of p👿rn photos and videos in every room without any break and I didn't go anywhere for almost 4 hours, deleted those things, and banned almost 90 of his accounts, but he didn't give up. In the end, I tried to talk to him and he told me that one streamer told him that you must share p👿rn photos and videos on the Stake server to win prize 😄 😄 😄😄😄This situation was not funny that day 😒

My first moderation experience started there, and some other things ❤️ 💙