Power abuse and bias.

Featured Comment

So let me preface this by saying I don’t mean any harm to the mods in the community. Most of them are cool some of them are funny. And a lot of them I like. But that doesn’t excuse the fact that some of them use their power for bad. 

1st let me get started out with my first mute. Andrija. Andrija i liked at first. But after I said a yo mamma joke I got muted. He told me that I insulted him (as shown in the photos below) for saying the yo mamma joke. After I got unmuted on stake he proceeded to insult me in chat 57D8CE28-7AB7-4EB2-B38E-DEAEFDB01040.thumb.jpeg.a2720b1e11cc1f5011899709e5d42df0.jpeg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ac18e674d3dda43e

him saying “I’m joking lol” “was it not obvious” was mocking me in reference to what I said in support chat.

this was without warning he muted me (which by the way was after nevena warned me not to joke about that and I said ok In chat not to do it again.) Either way Andrija insulted me in chat and has since joked about muting me multiple times In chat for doing nothing.

2nd & 3rd mute

These two mutes are because of jovan. First I went to support and someone other than jovan responded to me. That support never answered what I said in the first place. They said I had to make a post on the fourm and that what I said was offensive. I asked for jovan and they said he was busy. (Even though he was one of the faces shown to make a ticket.) 2 hours later (after I got unmuted btw) I revived a post on my topic on the appeals section on the fourm. The reason I was muted? Because I said “rip king” whenever Kingcashedout got muted. D523FB0F-2327-4281-AE69-A190370692B7.thumb.jpeg.2d7da36d5d022fd91cca08923979cf7f.jpeg

the third mute I still don’t know what I said. No one will tell me but I have a feeling it was this.

what I said was identical if not less worse than what marco said yet he is still unmuted. I don’t have a screenshot of what I said because I don’t even know what I said. If it was this than like I said to support (which has left me on seen for the past 30m) I fixed what he said earlier to make Chatbot say something.

in conclusion I seriously think some of the team should be re-evaluated or the rules be clearly rewritten. This is happening to often to me and to my freinds for no reason whatsoever. None of these mutes got warnings before like everyone else does.

p.s.

personally I’ve seen mods joke around so much and make the same jokes I do but nothing happens or they are rude and nothing happens.

59E7E2B2-285C-4593-8384-43E4CD837882.jpeg

0C89FD6F-21E2-44C5-9AB3-B0B86C9A8FEC.jpeg

C29EC1AE-03E6-45DB-A77B-8DC0208868FB.jpeg

885A175A-0DBC-43B7-9C7C-470AACD2EFC3.jpeg

E4071C88-9BAA-412A-9390-A839809F23C3.png

461BA9FE-0304-4CDC-9980-C37D287C6735.png

Edited by Noahtheking22
Added unnecessary images at bottom

Did you really just spend 30 minutes typing and preparing this Novella? The fact that you sat here, took the time to gather ALL this evidence, and break this "unjust mute" situation down like a car that malfunctions; shows us all Andrija was right. You were, and likely still are triggered and need time to cool off.

You should study law and become a prosecutor, cause this was put together nicely, even though it doesn't say sheeiiiitt. Sorry 🤷🏽‍♂️

9 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Did you really just spend 30 minutes typing and preparing this Novella? The fact that you sat here, took the time to gather ALL this evidence, and break this "unjust mute" situation down like a car that malfunctions; shows us all Andrija was right. You were, and likely still are triggered and need time to cool off.

You should study law and become a prosecutor, cause this was put together nicely, even though it doesn't say sheeiiiitt. Sorry 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ddi you not read any of my post? And did you really end it with “sorry 🤷🏾‍♂️“ ? Maybe you should go to school in general. If you actually read my post you would understand that none of this is me being triggered at all.

This has been an issue with quite a few players for a long time, unfortunately. I've seen many examples of bias and an abuse of power over the last couple years here. It seems that mods and support are either not strict enough or entirely too strict in general - there's no in-between. And a very large majority of mutes handed out are absolutely biased.

There's power abuse problems everywhere, though - Whether it be online or in real life situations, it's behavior that humans are taught is acceptable; This will probably never change. In all seriousness the only way it can be eliminated from the chat system here would be to phase out the chatroom entirely. And I wouldn't be surprised if that is exactly what is going to happen in the nearby future.