[1LTC] Desires and reality...ūüí≠|Forum Challenge

Nevena

Featured Comment

• Support

image.thumb.png.4a42ff27a4db86de2642edbaef466df9.png

‚ú®Desires and reality‚ú®

Hello guys! ūüėä

As you already know, the discord channel has been shut down, but we wanted to continue our work, and we will do it here on the Forum. 

For this week's challenge, we will talk about our desires and our reality. Our thought are often focused on some great and perhaps unattainable things. We often have some desires that are difficult to achieve, but those are desires that lead our lives in certain directions. 

I would like to read your answers for the following questions:

• Do your actions align with your true desire?
  • What is the possibility for their realization?¬†
  • Does you reality hold you back?
  • How willing you are to sacrifice yourself to fulfill them?
  • If money is not an issue, what is holding you back?
  • Who is the right person who can help you to achieve them?

And finally, what would be your advice, what is the best recipe for fulfilling someone's wishes and what should they do to make their reality better? 

I'm looking forward to reading your answers. Good luck all and have fun!¬†ūüćÄ

PRIZE POOL

• 1st place: 0.17 LTC
  • 2nd place: 0.10 LTC
  • 3rd place: 0.08 LTC
  • 4th-10th place: 0.04 LTC
  • 11th-25th place: 0.02 LTC¬†

Do your actions align with your true desire?

- Well, I can't say I am at my best stage of my life now, but, I don't have anuy regrets.

I am happy with what our family have and achieved and couldn't ask for more. Just got to work harder for the future, so i could say I am still aligned with my desires

What is the possibility for their realization? 

- I am very well contented with all the blessings we are having. My Family's healthy, we can afford to rent, we have food and all necessities and we are Happy

Does you reality hold you back?

- I don't think so, this is what I aimed for and it has been Good. Not exactly but, nevertheless.

How willing you are to sacrifice yourself to fulfill them?

- I have already commited my life to my Family. They have always been first in all my decisions.

If money is not an issue, what is holding you back?

- Nothing! Maybe its just that we have to find opportunities, create them, grab when it comes, do our best. Money will never be an issue, as long we handle Money and not let Money handle us.

Who is the right person who can help you to achieve them?

- I already have my Family. My wife and my Kids..they already inspires me to go on everyday, keep on improving and day-by-day I always wake up as a better peraon than yesterday.

Do your actions align with your true desire?

- YES!

Edited by Raikage

• -Of course not, I have always dreamed of a job that brings pleasure, but I work like most for a lot of money! This is the reality of our world!

What is the possibility for their realization?

• -Unfortunately, in my country, brains are not as much in demand as narrow jobs!

Does you reality hold you back?

• -A person sets his own boundaries and barriers, I try to break them every time and go further!

• -Probably every healthy person does everything for their family and people who are dear to them!

• -Again, we set ourselves a framework, but in fact they are not! And perhaps no matter how much money there is, an ordinary person will always have little of it!

Who is the right person who can help you to achieve them?

• -My father, he is an example for me, because no matter how hard it was-he never gave up! And as a result, raised all 5 children on their feet!

• -70/30 because my hobby (a product made of genuine leather) does not bring all the material benefits and I have to go to a permanent job! But I do not give up and one day I will only work for myself!

-Unfortunately, this is not so, in fact, the main thing for people is this happens.

-There is only one way out, it is to make your life independent of people and circumstances, to be independent, but if you have a family, then you need to find compromises in the desires and actions of all members of the family.

-Rather yes than no ... it's very hard to do and admit what you think is absurd, but these are the rules of our world.

-I can donate, if it does not have detrimental effects on me and on others, in other cases it will be against my worldview.

-Just the same problem in money, any person is attached to money and circumstances, which makes them do things against their will. If a person has money, nothing will force him to do something against his will.

-I used to think that friends would help me or some acquaintances ... this is all utopia, the only ones who can help you are your parents, but if you constantly rely on them, it will stall your development, so 90% of success depends only on you themselves.

Not always ... it was said earlier

P/s  To realize your desires, first of all you need to act, and not sit still, someone may take a month, someone a year or 10 years, but if you will be ready, I am 100% sure your dream will come true, of Course, sometimes you need to look from the outside what you do and how, because sometimes you need to change something in your actions and not Bang against the wall, and sooner or later the goal will be achieved. By the way sometimes people become subject to other people's desires and can not find inspiration, sit down and think...... maybe this is not what you need, thank you

Edited by wowa24

- This summer especially  for me and my job was a disaster cause of covid-19 so my life isn't so good,but I dont blame anyone or anything  cause I made myself  long time ago savings to live for many years and try  more next summer..I have a great family ,i live in a greek paradise so all together we will pass through this strange year, so i could say I am still good and alive

- I dont ask a lot just a bit better(I am a woman heheh).We are all good in the family from health and happiness  thank God for that. We have our own apartment with seaview and big playground fir the kids.Although I dont want to sell it it's a small fortune we all built together

- Except sea sky and sun of Mykonos nothing holds me back. I am open in anything  it can make us better in life but it has to include sea sky and sun!!!!

- My family is the first and in front of my life.I am happy when family is and when not I try to make my family happy again .If I.make anything   it has to be good for the family not only for me

-When money is not an issue nothing holds me back except  SSS (Sea Sky Sun).For me money is only the fuel cause when you have no fuel it's a problem but I make fuel from nature.I am fishing all year,I am diving catch octupus and fish so I can sell the more and earn money, I collect shells, wood and  useless things from the beach and I make them "gold" and then sell them

-  They are not one person they are five.My family.Husband and kids.They inspire me to be better for me and for all.And always at the end everything  is going good ,"""And when is not good then it's not the end"""

Do your actions align with your true desire?

- YES , of course!!!!

At the end I would give an advice to all which I use it many years now , and it's my recipe for you Guys and Ladies so your life can be better:

Believe on you. Believe that anything can be done  successfull only if you try.There is nothing that can't  be done when  you start trying. Start is the half end.Believe to the family because these persons are the first and the last you meet in your life and also believe in God (any god you like) cause nothing was built by itself ,cause when we sleep noone tell us that we will wake up sure so thing all these and smile cause smile  brings smiles and this brings life 

Edited by gougou

-- For the time being my actions do not align that much with my true desire, but I would like to change it in the coming future.

-- The possibility for their realization is very very low, but it's my biggest desire and I am not gonna give up trying until the very end. 

-- Actually NO. My reality does not hold me back. In fact it is because of my reality that I want it.

-- I am willing to sacrifice whatever it takes to fulfill my desire

-- The main thing holding me back is that there is very less opportunity in my country for this desire of my to get fulfill.

-- The right person who can help me achieve this is ME. No one else can help you better than yourself. I only know what I want and I don't think anyone else could do it better than I could, if I got the opportunity.

-- My actions kind of align with my true desire, but it's not enough and I need to work as hard as I can to align them both.

And at the End my advice to everyone to fulfill their wishes is to go crazy achieving it, give your best that you can, and one day surely you'll achieve it for sure. And also don't let some stupid talk you out of your brilliant idea.

Edited by fatty

- Do your actions align with your true desire?

I am not yet capable of desiring. Volition is a magical act still out of my reach and desire is a tool that must be trained, otherwise you will find yourself continually wishing for something new endlessly. Desire and the attainment of it are practices that contemporary man cannot manage. So, for now I act without expectation.

- What is the possibility for their realization? 

I think man can accomplish anything, but he has no free will and acts within the spectrum of "infinite possibilities" of creation.

- Does your reality hold you back?

Reality always holds us back. The art of wanting is also the art of escaping.

- How willing you are to sacrifice yourself to fulfill them?

A " true desire " would also require the sacrifice of life itself.

- If money is not an issue, what is holding you back?

Money holds me back, but it's not the only thing that does it. Money is the evidence of an ontological state of immobility.

- Who is the right person who can help you to achieve them?

Myself, my Jungian self, my archetype, my unconscious, my d√°imŇćn, my genius, my will.

Council to stop, reach inner silence and understand what hides the meaning of  " desire " and " volition ".

-Right now, my actions do align with my true desire, but I have to admit that spend a few years off target.

-I think that, right now  it is possible, more than it was before (it was almost impossible due to lack of money and motivation)

-I think the lack of money is one of the most important factors,  but I believe that with effort I can get what I need and overcome any barrier

-I'm already sacrificing hours of sleep, in fact I have also lost some friends who do not understand that I am busy trying to fulfil my dreams

-Hahaha, The money is the issue, I live in Venezuela, and I think that I don't have to say more, you can see for yourself the situation that my country is living...

-This is a difficult question, but the answer is obvious, and it has to be me. with hard work, discipline and maybe a miracle hahaha

pls don't ignore my post :(

Edited by lEscanore

I think my actions are not in line with my wish.
In each case, control over life begins with the thought, the only thing over which we have complete control. Self-discipline, self-control, self-control, it all starts with taking control of the mind. Thoughts are what determine what an event means to us. There are basically two ways by which we can gain control over any situation that causes us suffering. First, we can take action to overcome this. Second, we leave the situation. One of our main responsibilities is to keep our lives under our control. This sense of control forms the basis for us to build on our greater happiness and success in the future. Make sure that the foundation for this sense of control is strong like a rock.
Nothing holds me back and nothing I sacrifice to fulfill it.
So far, my wife and daughter are my passion for life.
and my advice is that we must believe in ourselves, but still choose the path we choose. if we believe that success is just a matter of luck or coincidence then we will easily become discouraged and disappointed whenever things don't go our way. So trust sets you up for success or failure.

- Yes.

-What am doing today might not be what I want to do or become eventually. But, what am  doing today will be a carrier vehicle to go where I want to be.

- Life is only 10% of what I do and 90% how I respond to things that are beyond my control. Making the best possible decisions should either fulfill my desires or amplify them.

- No.

- There's no free lunch in this world. Every deed has a price to be paid. And, am willing to pay the price to go where I desire to.

- The baggage from my past.

- My older self.

------------------------------------------------------------

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants.

Life will provide many obstacles with little or no opportunities to escape from. The initial instinct is to give up and wallow in self pity. The smarter option is to stand up and work around the obstacle as if it's always been there.

do your actions align with your true desire ?

>> So far, my actions have always been in line with my wishes, it's just that I've always been prevented by something to achieve my wish. something that can be said is as important as my wish, if I sacrifice one to get the one, I think I am too selfish to make that sacrifice.

what is the possibility for their realization ?

>>In dealing with everything in life, I can only make decisions if I want to. because that desire can make me make strong decisions, it can be said that this desire is the key to everything in realizing the right actions and decisions

does you reality hold you back ?

>>no, not at all

how willing you are to sacrifice yourself to fulfill them ?

>>sacrifice? yes .. it must be done. But even so, I must first try my hardest to achieve my wish without sacrificing anything, but if I have to, then I will sacrifice anything to achieve it, if the sacrifice is still at the same limit as my wish. .

if money is not an issue, what is holding you back ?

>>I was held back by the responsibility of being the head of the family. I have the responsibility to support my wife and children. and that's the only thing that makes me always delay in achieving my desires

who is the right person who can help you to achieve them ?

>>no one can help me in this. only myself can help me make it happen. it takes more struggle and a long time to make it happen

Generally yes, however sometimes we so often get caught up in day-to-day tasks of life that we often forget about our true desires in life. That is why I think reflection is a critical part of living a wonderful life.

I believe it is possible, maybe not within the next few months but most certainly in the next few years - especially if you constantly strive towards your desires on a daily basis.

Sometimes yes - Daily life balancing work, family, personal time etc. certainly can get in the way of achieving your goals/desires. The key is to overcome those obstacles life throws at you.

That's what I'm doing now lol. I work 10-14 hours some days, balance a family, go to gym, spend time on my hobbies etc. I am often fatigued to try and reach my desire, but the passion and motivation of achieving those desires keeps me going strong.

Nothing I guess - Money, sadly, dictates how most of us live our lives. If I had unlimited money, the only thing holding me back would be the number of hours in 1 day. There's just too many things I would want to do in a day, which is impossible in the span of 24 hours.

My friends and close family members are the ones who motivate me to keep going, and to stay positive and energetic despite the rough road. Having uplifting people around you is very important to succeed, without them, failure is almost certain.

Kind of the same as the first question, but yeah, they often do unless I get caught up in small tasks o problems that arise in my life which sometimes distract me from reaching my true desire.

Finally, my best advice to someone is to live in the present - stop "looking forward" to the next big promotion, vacation etc. and learn to appreciate what you have around you right now. This will change your mindset and allow you to keep pushing towards your ultimate desires :) 

- Yeah, I'm a lazy guy and I can work but not a long last work so I decided to start a business.(Small good business start small) more like my desire job is being a boss :).

- I listen to other people's possibility and a suggestion cause that's how you improved learn to make yourself to be good onto other perspective. (But I don't really care so much as long a I didn't step anyone in my way it will be good to me).

- Yeah, reality always slam our dreams but we need to move forward so that we can make a progress.(Paying Taxes/Insurance is not good but we need to do it cause in near future it will help us when we are down).

- I won't sacrifice myself to fulfill it I wanted it to enjoy not I wanted it to make other enjoy it.

- Nothing holding me back but I need to be wise on my choices cause maybe end up over when you bet in under. (Life is a gamble that's why it's interesting).

- Allah(God) in Allah blessing I hope I can grow my business and achieve what I wanted in life.

unfortunately they are not, because I had the job of my dreams and I was forced to resign and take care of my autistic daughter

someone I can trust to help me take care of my daughter so I could go back to work on a monthly salary and not on my own and be able to move to another city where they have better therapies for my daughter

My financial reality prevents me from fulfilling my desire to move and gives my autistic daughter a better quality of life, because where I live everything is limited and in another city there are better doctors and therapies

totally willing

Money is the problem for me and also someone to help take care of my daughter so I can run after more money

everything depends only on me, I have no one to count on unfortunately, I truly believe that at some point I will have an opportunity to change the whole situation for the better, but I do not regret the sacrifice I made and do for my daughter, because family is everything too much precious that we have.

Not not in the slightest bit… which I guess can be seen as quite pathetic. At this moment, I’m not doing much to move forward in life. 

For one, I never even imagined I would be involved in completing a writing challenge on a gambling forum at 6.50 a.m. in the morning. 

I would say it’s an impossible task, at least right now. Without knowing what I want to do/go, I’m kinda at a loss. 

Does you reality hold you back?Not for me. In a money-oriented world and without much affluence, reality is one of the main factors that is going to push me forward, regardless of whether I like it or not.  

I’m hoping I will be as willing to sacrifice as I think I would be, assuming I find my true desire. Who wouldn’t be? Right??

The sad truth that not everyone has a true desire, or perhaps the want to work towards something they desire. 

A mentor with applicable real-life experience who I can identify with, relate to, and respect. Do such characters exist for everyone? 

And finally, what would be your advice, what is the best recipe for fulfilling someone's wishes and what should they do to make their reality better? 

Not exactly qualified to give any advice on this in the first place, but if you are working towards your true desire, or have identified it at the very least… you are miles ahead of many. Just make sure not to experience a burn-out by having only your desire in sight!

Are your actions in line with your true desires?

So far I have been taking actions that are in line with my wishes.

What is the possible realization?

very difficult to measure, at least I have started the process. not only desire.

Are you really holding you back?

Yeah of course. In order to achieve the goals we desire we must really hold back.

How willing are you to sacrifice yourself to fulfill it?

The higher the sacrifice, the bigger we get. maybe it's a picture that explains that I am willing to sacrifice anything to fulfill my desires / goals.

If money isn't an issue, what's holding you back?

The really hard problem was how to get started, what to do first, and I managed to do it.

Who is the right person who can help you get there?

one-sided friends and someone love meūü•įūü•į

What is your suggestion, what is the best recipe for fulfilling someone's wish and what should they do to make their reality better?

start, do it. don't just want it without starting the process.

Edited by Captain

I am always  try to keep my desire in a right  align.. Because  if you dont  have any action  align to achieve  your  Desire  then you never be Able to success .. Also to achieve  your  Desire  you need to faced  many bad situation  which can break  your desire  aim but you need  to be strict.. And i follow this all words.. Whenever  i get any problem  i Become  patience  and keep my action  align hardly..hope you understand 

What is the possibility for their realization?? 
As far as i can guess my desire wont be able to make disappointed  because i choice  my desire   like i am able to achieve ... My desire  is same as my skills so i think there has the possibility  to realization  my desire.. 

I dont think  so becuase  i only focus  my desire  as it the key of my success ... Yes reality  bring to us so negative  effect but every  time  i break  all negative  effect becuase  i need to  achieve my desire.. Infect we need to have positive effect in OUR  mind to achieve desire and thus we can be free from reality  negative  force.. 

If you are strict  with your desire then you can sacrifice  impossible  thing too.. My sacrifice  thing  is different , i usually  do hard work  to achieve my Desire.. For achieve  so,i even work  in different  place to lead my educational  expensive  as my financial  position  is not much good.. 

I am not  much  rich so if money is not a issue  then  i dont  think that nothing   can hold me back .. Because  i often think if  i were rich  then i wont need  to face any trouble to reach my desire .. If money is not  an issue then without  any doubt  i can be free from tensions  and  do more struggle  to achieve  my desire 

I am still young so my family and Teacher  help me much  to achieve  my desire .. Family help me in financial  way and teacher  help us by giving  advice when  we break down for face  a big problem.. Sometimes  my Friend  also help me in different  way to achieve  my desire.. You know how important  a good friend  is! 

I am not properly  ensure  About  it but i try my best always  to keep my action  in a align way.. You  know when  we going  to complete  our desires  we face many problem which break  down our plan so our action  can't  be align for a moment but later we need  to keep our action  again in a proper  way.. Thus my action  lil bit align and i am trying  my best..

Not like so but i am trying  my best.. You know  no man is perfect  in his action ...so i am also not enough  perfect  to keep action  align.. Many time i forget  About  my action for complete  my desire  so that time i easily cant keep my action align but i always  try to do my best... 

I am still not sure  that my dream will be come true becuase its fully depend  on  my luck and  work ... There has  no doubt  in my hard work to achieve  my desire  but if i have luck then there has the  possibility  to realization  my desire... 

Yah some time becuase  you know  society  never  want  you be a good man in future .. Society  always  try to make trouble  and ashamed  you in different  ways which can easily break your heart.. But later when i think about  my desire  in a cold mind, i throw  all the society ashamed  words and again keep struggle  to achieve  my desire .. 

I want to have a good job in my country  which is SO MUCH  respectful .. So to achieve  my desire  i need to do hard study always ... Becuase to achieve  the job we usually  take  3 years to prepared  ourself... There has  no night we dont study  to achieve  our desire .. Infect if we sleep in a night and woke up 3am then we again study... Even  i dont  care my health to achieve  my desire ... Becuase  if i think about my health  i cant do hard Study  which will lead me to dont  complete  my desire ..  

Nothing  can hold me back because i want to have respect from other...  Money cant bring respect  for me if i  am not  educated  enough  plus  dont  have any respectful job then we dont  have much value.. So if i have enough  money to lead my life  then i still keep try to achieve my Desire ... 

My dad,mom,brother help me much to achieve  my desire.. Whenever  i feel  break  down  they encourage  me to achieve  my desire  in different  ways..if i face  any problem they all help me to solve it together .. It can be financial  too... They all want i become  successful .. 

As i said before i am trying to keep my action  in a align to make my desire true..also i am ready to do every  thing to keep my action in a right  way to achieve  my desire...to keep my action  in a align its not a easy...

* Do your actions align with your true desire?

Ofcourse, i have already  set up the plan how i can achieve my desire. So i am going Ahead  step by step to achieve  so If i get  any force to align my action  then i have alternative  step too If you break your align  to achieve YOUR  desire  then you never  be able  to success. So everything  should be in a action planning done step by step slow and steady.

* What is the possibility for their realization? 

I listen to other people's possibility and a suggestion cause that's how you improved learn to make yourself to be good onto other perspective. But I don't really care so much as long as no one steps in my way.

* Does you reality hold you back?

I don't think so, this is what I aimed for and it has been good so far. Not exactly what i thought, but close enough. But some times reality just hits you straight in the face and youre stand standing there thinking what the hell just happend.

* How willing you are to sacrifice yourself to fulfill them?

To achieve  my desire  i always need to study hard. Becuase to achieve  the dream job and have 100% that the man behind the table will hire me. There has  no night I dont study  to achieve  my desire. I care for my health so sometimes i take break from study to achieve  my desire with best outcome i can. Cause if I wouldt care about my health that can make me sik and i couldnt achive my dreams.

* If money is not an issue, what is holding you back?

Just the same problem in money, any person is attached to money and circumstances, which makes them do things against their will. If a person has money, nothing will force him to do something against his will. Personaly some times the only thing thats holding me back is my lazynes some times i just cant ower come it.

* Who is the right person who can help you to achieve them?

I mean familly can help in moral support but at the most of the part I can only do it. Teachers or grandparents usually give wrlly good information or answers to ur questiions. Friends can help me with some financial problems if i ever have them.

Edited by yololife222

- Not at all. :( what I really desire is to have my own kid. But not bless yet.   

- I realized that once you really want to have it, you wont easily get it. There are girls in there that can easily get pregnant and then they just abandon their kids. but me who     is very much loving with kiddos or even the furry babies is not bless at all. 

Does you reality hold you back?

- Yes definitely, reality holds it back so much. I am not with my husband 24/7 he lives in other country and right now with the Pandemic thing its sucks really sucks. 

- 101% willing to sacrifice everything I have just to fulfill my desire. I know my husband is willing to sacrifice also and leave everything from his country just to be with me.

- COVID thats the big thing that holds me back and my husband too. Right now our Bureau of Immigration dont let any foreigners get into my country even they are married to a citizen like me. Its really a stressfull thing this pandemic. 

- My one and only love. :) my husband.  

What is your suggestion, what is the best recipe for fulfilling someone's wish and what should they do to make their reality better?

-  Be patient. Get ready. and always be thankful of what you have right now. One day we will get what we desire as long as its good to us. Everything happens for a reason. If we try to get into that desire thing we for sure need to sacrifice something. Just always remember to look back on where you start. and always be Thankful and be ready for the consequences of your action. 

Edited by r0w3n4
got wrong in the word Are instead of using Do. missedtype some questions

Yes, at least I think so. I give my best every day to become a better person while trying to achieve the goals that I¬īve been setting through the years. In order to achieve this desires I try to conquer them slowly, taking it step by step.

At the moment there is still a long way, in order for me to achieve this desires, but each day I put all my effort and passion into it wich makes me think that in a few years I might be rewarded for my perseverance. Also I just try to stop paying attention to certain comments that some people make just to drag your confidence down, because if you put any kinda of attention to those words you are just giving them attention.

Mostly yes, because there¬īs such a big amount of things going on that I cant really put all of my attention and effort to achieve my objectives, wich will probably delay their realization. But I feel like when I manage to conquer them I will feel a bigger amount of pleasure and hapiness because of the effort and difficulties that I had to go through in order to achieve those things.

I cant give 100% of my effort because of things that I already said before on this text, but I sacrifice as much as I can. I just try to be a better person everyday, wich on my opinion will surely help the fullfilment of this desires .

I think whats holding me back its mostly the daily routine, wich makes you put your efforts and your mind to other stuff that appears onto your path, taking the focus away from your main desires.

I think my family and friends play a big role in this because they are in contact with me during my daily routine, wich helps me shape my path and give me confidence to achieve the objectives that I¬īve defined during my life.

Yes, for sure.

I think if you want to achieve something you have to clearly define what you want to achieve and how can you do it. Just be friendly to the people that surround you, and you will see that it will help your path in order to reach this desires.

- Ideally, desires should coincide with opportunities and opportunities with desires, but then there will be no progressive development of humanity, we will always be stomping in one place without moving one iota forward .High progress in human and human development can only be achieved when we achieve DESIRE by SEEKING ADDITIONAL and seemingly UNATTAINABLE OPPORTUNITIES to ACHIEVE the DREAM.

- Head over heels. No other way! Or watch the movie "the secret", there is described in detail)))

reality hold you back?

- Of course it slows down, the Reality of life....destroys all my dreams!

- The little mermaid in Andersen's fairy tale sacrificed her voice to have legs instead of a fish's tail. This is the sacrifice she made for her dream! To dream need to go, and dream... well, if it is unprofitable and real, then also try to implement it!

Most people never have the money to fulfill their desire , someone has a dream to buy a Bicycle, someone has a car , and someone has a yacht or a Villa on the ocean, and so on. If I have an infinite amount of money then nothing will hold me back, I will fly into space lol)

There are no such people , I rely only on myself to achieve my goal! And the rest only hinder me with their advice which often does not coincide with my decision!As they say, if you want to do something well, then do it yourself!

And finally:

It's not bad to dream. You can spend part of your life imagining the object of desire, imagine that the dream has already been realized, imagine the smell of an imaginary girl, to the feeling of warm soft leather upholstery of the desired car, ..
And in this time pass by the only one that heaven sends you, dreaming at the bus stop to get out at a red light,.. .
Live your life to the fullest and yours will find you. You have no idea what the reward will be !!!

Edited by Danifilth

Ofcourse  not... Only a perfect  man who  has the true believe  on his desire  can action  his in a align but i am not like them becuase my mind  dont want to do hard  work  for my myth desire.. So i can say my action is in different  ways which is easy and smart which will  lead me to achieve  my Desire  easily.. 

I have desire but i dont  try to achieve  them so there  has so low chances  to make  my desire  true... There has different  reason behind it..such as my mind and bad society .. But i will try to make my desire  true  one day when i will have the Power  of realization.. 

Why not??almost  all the time reality  forced us go back.. Lets give a explain, supposed  i want to have a big business   and i share this idea to my Friend  and relatives  but they neglected  me in different  ways instead  of giving  me encourage .. Thus reality  hold  me back.. 

I am not  much  serious  About  my desire  so i also not able to sacrifices  some big issue  for my desire.. But we dont know what will happen  next day.. So if i need my life to successful  in future  then i can sacrifice  my life in different  ways  to achieve  my desire but still my Desire  is weak like my mind.. 

I dont  care about  money because i already  have the money .. The one thing can hold me back is my mind..becuase  my mind has different  desire .. Sometimes  i think why i do hard work to achieve  my desire??  Just enjoy  your self.. This kind of negative  mind can hold me back anytime... .. 

Every  one help me to achieve  my desire  in different  ways... Like family help  me in financial  way.. Teacher  and Friend  help  me by giving  me encourage  About  my desire  to fulfil  them.. But some society  member always  neglected  our desire... Its ashamed  for them 

Do your actions align with your true desire??

Not like so because  i dont actually  know what is my Desire  still.. Whenever  i see a Govt   Officer  then my desire become i wanna be a Govt  Officer  but when i see a businesses  man i want to be a business  man.. So without  any doubt  my action align is not with my true desire  as i think   different  desire different time .. Again your action will be in a align only when you will have one desire ..

-  I will use the word depend on for this answer because in some situation have the word  should do and the word must to do so it is the one factor that i i use the word depend on.

I am happy with what our family have and achieved and couldn't ask for more. Just got to work harder for the future, so i could say I am still aligned with my desires

-  Yes I feel proud but i think when the time change everything will change so the winner is the one who can accept change so i will compare with is the best one and find the best way 

- No . it doesn't i am the one that choose the best way  for my life and accept change and the most important thing for me is  believe .

-  for this question most people will said i will do everything for my family  i believe  but for me all member are equally and no one can say i do it more than another cause all are do the best and do as good as they can so  i not call sacrifice but all will build together

- actually money is not the issue if they think the definition of happiness and money is the one factor not all .

-  it myself  in the imagination with high ambition . 

- depend on

a student point of view...

* Every person has his/hers own desires in life. For me eversince i was a child, my simple dream desire is to become a flight attendant in the future to make my family happy and be proud of me.

* My positive views in life that i  maybe inherited from my parents...we are not rich but my family is strong, determined and has self confidence in achieving every goal. Just focus on the goal no left and right and everything will be  fulfilled.

Does your reality hold you back?

* No, situations should not or will not hinder me in the realization of my dreams. It's just a matter of how you balance and handle them.

*my willingness to sacrifice my self....my time, my pride, and sometimes my social life inorder to achieve my desires..i believe that  sacrifices determined how high is the level of your success.

If money is not the issue, what is holding you back?

*Sometimes i admit no one is perfect.....we are surrounded with  people ...negative criticism is one factor that  affects my life. 

Who is the right person who can help you you to achieve them?

*me ...my family, friends ,relatives,  mentors.....even my detractors( without them, i may not be challenge to do more in achieving my goals)   

Enclose: my simple advice.....

* In every desire....act on it with hard work coupled with patience, perseverance and determination....and most of all LOVE what you are doing...SUCCESS will come along.

Edited by Zamia2001