Ooops...I did it again (but not ever again)

Featured Comment

First off fellow stakers...Hello,  I hope all are doing well. Please learn from others mistakes and not through your own volition.  I know for a fact that I would much prefer to learn a hard lesson through someone else, however if you're heard headed like myself...well, that isn't so easy all the time! 

I got up a really good balance and started playing plinko. I had a feeling I was gonna hit big so ai adjusted my bdt and went for 100x. It brought my balance to half a bitcoin then all of a sudden my adrenaline started flowing. I should have stopped but I kept getting greedy. Lost half my balance in a flash. Oh boy, time to withdraw but did I not. I pulled some off and that at least was the good thing. Next time I win that big i am instantly stopping to collect. Attached is a copy of the bet.

Screenshot_20200901-095233_Chrome.jpg

6 minutes ago, seanwattson said:

First off fellow stakers...Hello,  I hope all are doing well. Please learn from others mistakes and not through your own volition.  I know for a fact that I would much prefer to learn a hard lesson through someone else, however if you're heard headed like myself...well, that isn't so easy all the time! 

I got up a really good balance and started playing plinko. I had a feeling I was gonna hit big so ai adjusted my bdt and went for 100x. It brought my balance to half a bitcoin then all of a sudden my adrenaline started flowing. I should have stopped but I kept getting greedy. Lost half my balance in a flash. Oh boy, time to withdraw but did I not. I pulled some off and that at least was the good thing. Next time I win that big i am instantly stopping to collect. Attached is a copy of the bet.

Screenshot_20200901-095233_Chrome.jpg

That's a very nice bet! 

I have been trying for ages without much success...

On top of that, I still haven't got the balls to bet an amount similar to yours. 😭