​🎽​ Stake Merchandise Boxes | Hosts Challenge

Featured Comment

• Support

vip battle.png

Stake Merchandise Boxes 🎽

Ends: when all of the payouts are hit and prizes delivered! 

Spoiler

Hello there, VIPs 👋

This is a challenge for all the Platinum I (or higher) VIPs who have an assigned host, whether it is Eddie, Marija, Steve, Mirela or myself :) We have prepared (hopefully) an interesting way to share some physical prizes to the VIPs we are hosting, and great news is you can make your gift box on your own, just by choosing the variety of items that are offered, Stake-branded ones, and if you are willing to share the delivery address where you would wish our Marketing Team to ship this box 🎁 There will be no funds compensation instead of a gift, so play this challenge only in case you wish to receive Stake Merchandise gift 🗳️

The offered merchandise items are the following: Hoodie, T-shirt, BTC (physical) coin imitation, protective mask, bandana, cup, baseball cap, backpack, lighter, pen, key-ring, deck of cards, Gary stickers (2 A4 paper format collections), Easy money stickers (1 A4 paper format collection), notepads, 6-pack of shot glasses, phone cases (*custom made for your phone model), mouse pads, USB (**will be available only for the first three positions), 6-pack of glass coasters.

Good luck with the hunt! 🍀

Requirements: 

• Win one of the following multipliers and get the corresponding prize: 

1. Prize: Gift box with 15 chosen items!

- Multiplier: 5148297.00x
- (Mines:13 / Diamonds:12 or vice versa)

2. Prize: Gift box with 12 chosen items!

- Multiplier: 4412826.00x
- (Mines: 14/Diamonds: 11 or vice versa)

3. Prize: Gift box with 10 chosen items!

- Multiplier: 3236072.40x
- (Mines: 15/Diamonds: 10 or vice versa)

4. Prize: Gift box with 9 chosen items!

- Multiplier: 2022545.25x
- (Mines: 16/Diamonds: 9 or vice versa)

Winner: Raikage

5. Prize: Gift box with 8 chosen items!

- Multiplier: 1070759.25x
- (Mines: 17/Diamonds: 8 or vice versa)

Winner: Rigster
Prize: Gift box with 7 chosen items!
- Multiplier: 475893.00x
- (Mines: 18/Diamonds: 7 or vice versa)

Winner: Zoltan
7. Prize: Gift box with 6 chosen items!
- Multiplier: 175329.00x
- (Mines: 19/Diamonds: 6 or vice versa)

Winner: Doge4me
8. Prize: Gift box with 5 chosen items!
-  Multiplier: 52598.70x
- (Mines: 20/Diamonds: 5 or vice versa)

Winner: Flansca
9. Prize: Gift box with 4 chosen items!
- Multiplier: 12523.5x
- (Mines: 21/Diamonds: 4 or vice versa)

Winner: Tat40hk
10. Prize: Gift box with 3 chosen items!
- Multiplier: 2277x
- (Mines: 22/Diamonds: 3 or vice versa)

*Note: - One win per one person (on this and the following challenges of this kind).

- Challenge will be awarded when all of the payouts are hit!

- If you wish to speed up the rolls, you can enable Instant bet, which you can find below the game's board.

• Minimum bet:
    • bitcoin 0.00000010
    • bitcoin cash 0.00000450
    • ethereum 0.00000295
    • litecoin 0.00002130
    • dogecoin 0.37000000
    • ripple 0.00430000
    • tron 0.02900000
    • eos.svg 0.00035000
  • There will be no funds compensation instead of a gift, so play this challenge only in case you wish to receive Stake Merchandise gift.
  • Please note, you would be obliged to share your address in order for us to deliver your award. The medium for sharing this would be given to the winners at the very end of this challenge.
  • Shipping would be credited by the Stake.com team, but the remaining expenses on the customs of your country (if any!!!) would be covered by the players themselves.
  • Bet must have been made after the commencement of this promotion.
  • The first one who hits the multiplier and posts on this thread is the one who win that particular one.
  • 1 valid entry per household.
  • Hidden bets mode must be disabled during the whole duration of the promotion.
  • You are not allowed to edit your posts, so choose carefully which multiplier you would like to pursue for the corresponding box.
  • 10+ Post count on the Forum.

How to Enter:

1. Respond to this topic, and link your bet ID using the link function in the text editor.
  2. If this is not resolved in the meantime, just post your bet ID, and screenshot of the bet, if possible. 

(Paste your bet id, then highlight and click on the link bet button, as shown in image below)
image.png

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

Congrats to @Tat40hkand @Doge4mefor catching the 1st two multis 😎 The rest of you, have you fallen asleep? :D:D:D

giphy.gif

@BojanaI don't imagine this being finished relatively soon. I didnt really check before i started this but 3 million+ 4 million+ and 5 million+ multis are going to be um...well I just think it's going to take a while lol

• Support
47 minutes ago, Stevenwonder said:

@BojanaI don't imagine this being finished relatively soon. I didnt really check before i started this but 3 million+ 4 million+ and 5 million+ multis are going to be um...well I just think it's going to take a while lol

We are not time-limited at all :) Requirements are a bit demanding, but awards are suitable as well, so it will be open as long as it is needed, no worries 😎👍

1 hour ago, actmyname said:

What if you're a gold VIP with a host? 🙂

Sorry, not in this batch, but maybe in one of the following ones, since this is just first challenge of this kind in a row 😅🙏

• Nenad unpinned this topic
On 10/24/2020 at 9:49 PM, Flexin said:

The rest of you, have you fallen asleep?

Not really I keep trying from time to time. Lately was busted hard so no way to keep chasing it. And chasing such a hard payout exclusively not for me. I guess someone will get one soon or later but hell the last places are really hard to catch

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 1:50 PM, Bojana said:

Heya, everyone 😄

Due to giveaway's slow progress, we have made a decision to lower the minimum bet amount to 1 satoshi or the corresponding amount in the remaining coins 💸 Another piece of good news is: Gold VIP players with Hosts can also participate from this point on, so we wish you best of luck in catching the remaining payouts and collecting the rest of the merchandise boxes 🎁

• Minimum bet:
      • bitcoin 0.00000001
      • bitcoin cash 0.00000060
      • ethereum 0.00000037
      • litecoin 0.00000260
      • dogecoin 0.06000000
      • ripple 0.00062000
      • tron 0.00610000
      • eos.svg 0.00006300

Cheers! 🍀

While i welcome this solution very much, i think it is a bit unfair against people who already have entries. Some of them could have lost a lost while getting those entries with higher amounts. You can exclude me but i would suggest to double their merch prize or something. Or maybe let them hunt for bigger payouts if they want?

• Support
3 hours ago, Zoltan said:

While i welcome this solution very much, i think it is a bit unfair against people who already have entries. Some of them could have lost a lost while getting those entries with higher amounts. You can exclude me but i would suggest to double their merch prize or something. Or maybe let them hunt for bigger payouts if they want?

You will get an extra item, Z, for the effort, you and the remaining 3 that already caught the lower payouts, those were easy peasy after all 😉 That is max we can do for now :D

• Support
2 hours ago, MikeJack said:

@ZoltanCan i have host as a Gold Player ? i want to join ! :D

Hey @MikeJack 🙂

Gold VIPs can join only if they already have a host (according to the old VIP program). Hope you can reach Platinum soon and get a host since we'll have more of these giveaways in the future. Good luck 😊🍀

1 hour ago, Heya said:

I can't do this challenge? Im bronze 😊

Hi @Heya 🙂

This giveaway is for Gold VIPs with a host and Platinum+, but I hope you can enjoy some of the other active giveaways and promotions that we have. 😊

• 2 weeks later...

Can i change my entry? I think no one will hit 5M for a year... :D Rules are rules, but some of them changed in the meantime anyway :P Just kidding, but at least i will brag with it here a bit :P

MINES: 31,821,123,903

placed by Zoltan on 01/12/2020

Wagered

0.00000020 btc.svg

Multiplier

5148300x

Profit

1.02965920 btc.svg