Featured Comment

10m is good. Problem is the amount is low. If you gets 100k sat. For 10m claim you ain't complain then.

Tho whatever amount we get depends on level and previous week/month wager. 

And yes 10m is good. Like I have something to play for. Whenever I want. Instead of waiting a whole day. 

You don't need to claim every minute if you can't. Just claim and play whenever you can :)

dont take much stress 

I had to choose between 10min, hourly or daily yesterday when i refreshed my reload. chose hourly, because when i computed it, i have higher chances of earning as much in bacarrat in 10mins if i do it right, than if i spend every other minute looking at my phone to check if i have to click.

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

Would you be willing to take a 50% reduced bonus instantly or a 100% bonus over period of time?

I’d prefer instant bonus, since it’s free monies to play with, instead of setting alarms and etc to not forget to claim those “100%” 

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

We can provide options for reduced bonuses in the future.

Yey, would be great to be honest :)

I think it would be equal to those 10 min reloads, since you can’t claim it all, unless you’re living with another “you” who’d claim it while you sleeping :D 

• Forum Admin
Just now, Owly said:

Yey, would be great to be honest :)

I think it would be equal to those 10 min reloads, since you can’t claim it all, unless you’re living with another “you” who’d claim it while you sleeping :D 

yeh 50%

On 9/15/2020 at 4:10 PM, KevinS1994 said:

Today primedice announce it's monthly reload(10 minutes reload).

What do you think guys is 10 minutes monthly reload is good or bad?

For me I prefer daily rather than 10 minutes. And I cant face Smartphone and PC time by time I got some things to do and I kinda waste to miss that 10 minutes.

me too, I hate 10 minute reload, and hourly reload is good but this 10 minutes is ew, but its maybe their strategy to make people stay at the site cause theyre waiting for the reload, could also because they dont want people just claiming their daily reload then log out after they claimed it.