Jump to content

Applications for French moderator


Featured Comment

  • Administrator

Hey, Stakers :)

We are looking for a French moderator, so if your knowledge of French language is excellent and you are interested in this position, please answer the questions below:

 

  1. What is your Stake username?
  2. How much time on average do you spend on French chat every day?
  3. Can you briefly explain what the job of a moderator is?
  4. Why do you want to become a moderator on this chat?
  5. Have you ever been warned, muted, or banned? 
  6. Have you ever been a moderator on any other platform?

You will be contacted through the Live Support chat if we choose you for this position :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there

My stake username is nikowin88

I used to spend lot of time on French but since a while I stick on english chat bc French was deleted so I didn't jumped back on French when it was reactivated. My daily presence on chat overall is between 2 hours to 10 hours depending on my spare time

Moderating consist is : making sure rules are respected and we'll known, and entertaining the chat ,making it fun and enjoyable by making rolls hunts and things like that. And also helping out the stakers new at not by answering their questions and sending them to support if needed.

Why I want to become a moderator : well I always liked to be helpfull for the communities I'm in, and I like to think being mod would allow me to help others even more. I'm already trying to help newbies by answering their question or letting them know about promo or challenges for example.

Yes I already have been mute once a long time ago because..' sharing a telegram group. If my memory is good it was the telegram group of stake 😂 but I appealed and it was accepted... 

I already have been moderating French smartphone forum ( about samsung and Android and how to change firmware etc ) and also on a telegram group of a new coin which was about to be launched. Very time consuming activity but it's great feeling to be part of something and knowing you helped people with their issues. And we'll stake is already consuming a big part of time so... 

Good luck to all my French mates I have several names in mind that would be great mods, so may the best be choosed 👍

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator

1.My stake username is remyfifi1

2.I spend my time between 5 and 10 hours every day on the stake

3.The functions of moderators include facilitating the introduction of participants to a forum, encouraging in-depth discussion, maintaining order throughout the day  .In short: welcome the new player. Animate.. and moderate the chat

4.I would like to become moderate because I am often on The French chat and I participate a lot in the discussion. I know how to be funny and also impartial if some discussion are toxic. I know well the rules of stake and its working and if I'm not present some person have or will have my channel discord to report me the problems.

5.Jai was mute 1 time 2hours a long time ago because a moderator wanted to calm the chat and mute a lot of people at the same time

6.I was already a mederator in a channel telegram crypto and also mederator on twitch for small streamer

good luck everyone

small idea of moderator:Me,JEEPERS0029 or elsuzette but little be not often on chat

thank you bye

modo1.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, remyfifi1 said:

1.My stake username is remyfifi1

2.I spend my time between 5 and 10 hours every day on the stake

3.The functions of moderators include facilitating the introduction of participants to a forum, encouraging in-depth discussion, maintaining order throughout the day  .In short: welcome the new player. Animate.. and moderate the chat

4.I would like to become moderate because I am often on The French chat and I participate a lot in the discussion. I know how to be funny and also impartial if some discussion are toxic. I know well the rules of stake and its working and if I'm not present some person have or will have my channel discord to report me the problems.

5.Jai was mute 1 time 2hours a long time ago because a moderator wanted to calm the chat and mute a lot of people at the same time

6.I was already a mederator in a channel telegram crypto and also mederator on twitch for small streamer

good luck everyone

small idea of moderator:Me,JEEPERS0029 or elsuzette but little be not often on chat

thank you bye

modo1.png

I'd like to become a mod but I think you would be a great mod I have to say ! 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey 

My username on stake is LimboWhore

How much time on average do you spend on French chat? Lets see.. In adverage im on the site 10 hours a day. I would say mostly chatting on french chat or sports because god knows how the sport chat community is :) since french chat was removed I had to commit on an alternative and I found a place but i do feel like french chat is my main one :) I always have an eye on the chat if im not active on it.

(Quick intro) Since the begginging of my stake time I was already calling out people for begging or posting links on the chat since this aint relate to the stake chat rules (as we all know french chat was attacked by scammers using fake sites to steal our informations, i wont go deep into the subject ;). After, a couple of weeks the french chat got deleted... i was a bit mad because i wanted it back. I wrote to eddie if he was needing moderators or what so ever and he said that support was in charge of the case, I might sent my condidature but I do not remember what was the answer. 

The moderator job, moderating consist to keep the rules of the chat respected and also to keep the chat civilized because sometimes there is fighting over some stupid things that we dont want to see on a chat. Also the next part of the job is to keep the chat entertained to keep things in the right direction as sometimes doing random trivia's or rollhunt. Helping is what we do, trying to find a solution to their problem and recommand them to go talk with the support team if we werent able to resolve the problem.

Why do you want to become a moderator of this chat... I want to help stake but I want to help the french community, we are maybe not too many but i do feel like for a new players that comes up with alot of questions we gotta have a french chat for those who doesnt speak english because god knows how english can be hard for french people and that is why i want to be a mod, for helping others.

Have i been muted? The answer is yes, I have been muted, the first time was to talk with 2 accounts as I remember but i learned and yes I sent my self to the support because i did not wanted to. I got muted once for using the self mute command I was trying to type !bonze to change my gender but i typed !bonzo and bye bye ;).

My moderating past. I moderated couples of things such as minecraft servers, twitch channels and 1 gambling site that shutdown due to VGO skins disapearence. The site wasnt so big and didnt had many players but i do remember how fun that was but there was some sneaky ones trying to link their code so I had to ruin the fun for them. The minecraft servers was a little bit diffrent because i was also an admin and i wasnt focused on chatting but yeah sometimes i used to mute people for saying bad stuff. I also was a moderator for a twitch channel ZeMotherOfgodZ we went offline since the csgo gambling was dying. We had like 70 viewer and shit loads of beggers trying to snatch our giveaways. 

To resume, I wanted to a mod since french chat got backup because i dont want to lose it again. If i do not met the requirements this is fine but i do want someone who truly enjoy french chat. 

Thanks for reading me.

Best regards limbo bimbo  👋

Danica ❤

Thanks Wivboat to let me know that i would make a great mod 🍻

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. My username is John3 and i'm 21 yo.

2. I am here everyday 7/7 24/24 because i have no job.

3.  Moderator need to help people and making them aware of the consequences of not following game's rules

4.  I love helping people and i love stake so that a good combo

5. Yes in the past i was muted 1 day for insult, i was mad after losing and another mute of 3 days for using multi account but the past is the past

6. No

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator

Heya there!

Let me introduce myself, I am ElSuzette (That's my stake username), 21 years old (turning 22 in a couple of days !) and I am also a nice, cool guy!

So, how much time do I spend in the french chat every day? That's a though one, my Stake window is always opened, with the chat being constantly opened.
Let's talk more in term of availability, I am usually connected from 6:30AM to 10PM (those may vary, especially during the week-end).

What's the moderator's job? 
I'd say his primary role is to be fair, managing a community is NOT an easy thing to do and you can't do that without being fair.
But beside that, it is important for the chat to reflect a good image of the site, I believe the goal of a site like Stake is to attract as many players as it can and it won't be happening if the chat is being messy.
To recap', the moderator's job is to enforce the rules and keep the chat as clean as it can be with a great atmosphere. It is also the moderator's job to entertain the chat as much as he possibly can !

Why do I want to become a moderator on the french chat?
Let me start by saying: I hate it when everyone is in a bad mood, when the atmosphere makes you want to leave and never comeback.
I believe I can change that, it is known that the french chat is currently not the best place to be if you want to have a great time talking to friends.
I believe I am a respected member of the community and I have always tried to be nice to everyone despite the problems that may occur.
I also like to help in any way I can and I am ! I've been part of the translating team for a while now.

Have I ever been warned, muted, or banned?*
As far as I recall I have never been warned, muted or banned.

Have you ever been a moderator on any other platform?
Yes, I moderated the french and english chat of a huge CSGO skins gambling platform for nearly a year. It was an enriching experience that taught me a lot about social relations.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I wish every one of you a lovely day / night and we'll see ya on the french chat!

ElSuzette

Edited by ElSuzette
Typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ElSuzette said:

Heya there!

Let me introduce myself, I am ElSuzette (That's my stake username), 21 years old (turning 22 in a couple of days !) and I am also a nice, cool guy!

So, how much time do I spend in the french chat every day? That's a though one, my Stake window is always opened, with the chat being constantly opened.
Let's talk more in term of availability, I am usually connected from 6:30AM to 10PM (those may vary, especially during the week-end).

What's the moderator's job? 
I'd say his primary role is to be fair, managing a community is NOT an easy thing to do and you can't do that without being fair.
But beside that, it is important for the chat to reflect a good image of the site, I believe the goal of a site like Stake is to attract as many players as it can and it won't be happening if the chat is being messy.
To recap', the moderator's job is to enforce the rules and keep the chat as clean as it can be with a great atmosphere. It is also the moderator's job to entertain the chat as much as he possibly can !

Why do I want to become a moderator on the french chat?
Let me start by saying: I hate it when everyone is in a bad mood, when the atmosphere makes you want to leave and never comeback.
I believe I can change that, it is known that the french chat is currently not the best place to be if you want to have a great time talking to friends.
I believe I am a respected member of the community and I have always tried to be nice to everyone despite the problems that may occur.
I also like to help in any way I can and I am ! I've been part of the translating team for a while now.

Have I ever been warned, muted, or banned?*
As far as I recall I have never been warned, muted or banned.

Have you ever been a moderator on any other platform?
Yes, I moderated the french and english chat of a huge CSGO skins gambling platform for nearly a year. It was an enriching experience that taught me a lot about social relations.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I wish every one of you a lovely day / night and we'll see ya on the french chat!

ElSuzette

There we go 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

My stake username : bgdu85140

I spend 14-16 hours / playing in stake and in the chat

The mod is here for check the people dont breaks, chats rules, for help player with all question , for anime the chat , make somes games , rains and etc

I want to be mod because i loke to helps players and im living in mexico but im french , i speak french , spanish , and english i can help when they need any help about that 3 languages 

Yeah i was mutes for somes errores and when i was new in the website the true i have dont read the rules in this moment

No i never be mod from an another website is my first apply

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, well first of all I wanted to introduce myself.
On Stake my username is Skewsscotts.
I am active every day, because of my availability, I am on Stake about 12 to 15 hours a day.
Regarding the work of a moderator, it has to be perfect without any possible loopholes. Rigor is a major key to success in a moderator's job, despite this irreproachable image I think the moderator must also be there to make the chat laugh, encourage players to have fun on Stake as well as to appreciate the site for In addition, the moderator must animate the chat in all these forms, whether it be mini-games (which I played through Kristoff) he spank me tips and I spank the games, or even discuss full of topics, ask users for further improvements, if it helps Eddie's teams :). Here is my summary of moderation.
I would like to become a moderator, because I have always liked to provide information, to help people unable to find a solution to their problem, in addition to studying marketing, management and relationships I think I have many qualities that could correspond to this post of moderator, which I would do with pleasure and dynamism. Speaking easily and knowing how to be severe when necessary I think I can bring a notion of respect to the chat while having a relaxed and cool chat: p.

similarly, I would like to put the coupons links etc ... explain all the advantages that are on stake so that users are as informed as possible

 

The moderator's post, I see it as a job, with a determination that must never cease and just as this work must be perfectly meticulous. To my knowledge, I would like to develop the French chat with a more friendly atmosphere, to encourage new players to join this community for which I would be responsible. To be available, as much as possible in order to be productive. But the moderator's post does not end simply with moderating a chat but also bringing the outside of the chat to life, that is to say, it's up to me to animate the French discord chat, as well as the forum by spanking a multitude games, or a topic for ideas etc.

I also have a lot of ambition in my professional life and I take any job as a challenge that I would do as much as possible to give the best version of myself so that other members of the community can follow my example.
Unfortunately, I have already been mutated for 24 hours without doing it on purpose, and hadn't intended to annoy the cat.
Regarding the position of moderator, I am currently moderator of several channels on twitch including casiibo, as well as nina_ito I learned to know how to manage a certain number of people because casiibro has between 200 and 1000 people constant, the fact of having more than a year of experience in moderation allowed me to learn a number of ways to speak or act in a fair and carefree manner.

 

thank you for taking the time to read me very soon on the stake chat :)

Skewsscotts 

Edited by skewsscotts
Link to post
Share on other sites


   mon nom stake :sololoco 
 

 Je passe environ minimum 10 h jours sur stake fr

*modérateur est d'accomplir les taches demandé par la plate-forme 
*de ne pas divulgué ce qui est confidentiel
*d’être égal avec tout les utilisateurs de ne pas avoir de préférences 
savoir passer les rancœurs sur par exemple des insultes 
*de faire respecter les règles 
oui j'ai déjà étais mute
mes horaires de dispo sont h24 

non je n'ai jamais étais modérateur 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, risofbait said:

I spend most of my time on the french chat.

For me, ElSuzette and remyfifi1 are the best contenders for this post.

Have a nice day !

Totally ok with what you say those 2 fellows are always around here, always positiv minded, never heard anything bad about them, and we'll man they are always around 24/7 I think they are bots or using smart drugs 😂 and yeah anyone of those 2 would be a great choice. Maybe both of them would be the perfect move 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

1-my nickname is JEEPERS0029
2- I generally spend 24 hours a day on stake but I am present most of the time between 10 and 24 hours depending on the time but I am present a lot.
3- The moderator's job is to apply the order when necessary and keep a constant eye on the chat so that everyone can play and talk as quietly as possible to have a smooth and correct chat while keeping a good mood and make trivias or other kind of fun games from time to time to animate the chat as well as possible and keep a joyful atmosphere as much as possible but remaining impartial and not abusing its function.
4- in fact I wish to become a moderator but in the event that there would be another one because I vote for elsuzette it is more competent at the moment to put the chat on the path of tranquility! but if there is another moderator to have I am candidate and very motivated.
5- it seems to me that I was muted 24 hours ago for a misunderstanding with the moderator of the time on the English chat otherwise I do not remember.
6- I was moderator on exchange sites and resell on FB but I stopped because I prefer to be on stake!
So here it is in the end as said above I do not apply for the current job I vote for elsuzette it's the best for this job but I am candidate if you need another one. thank you and good continuation to you!

bye 🍀

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 1:07 PM, limbowhore said:

Hey 

My username on stake is LimboWhore

How much time on average do you spend on French chat? Lets see.. In adverage im on the site 10 hours a day. I would say mostly chatting on french chat or sports because god knows how the sport chat community is :) since french chat was removed I had to commit on an alternative and I found a place but i do feel like french chat is my main one :) I always have an eye on the chat if im not active on it.

(Quick intro) Since the begginging of my stake time I was already calling out people for begging or posting links on the chat since this aint relate to the stake chat rules (as we all know french chat was attacked by scammers using fake sites to steal our informations, i wont go deep into the subject ;). After, a couple of weeks the french chat got deleted... i was a bit mad because i wanted it back. I wrote to eddie if he was needing moderators or what so ever and he said that support was in charge of the case, I might sent my condidature but I do not remember what was the answer. 

The moderator job, moderating consist to keep the rules of the chat respected and also to keep the chat civilized because sometimes there is fighting over some stupid things that we dont want to see on a chat. Also the next part of the job is to keep the chat entertained to keep things in the right direction as sometimes doing random trivia's or rollhunt. Helping is what we do, trying to find a solution to their problem and recommand them to go talk with the support team if we werent able to resolve the problem.

Why do you want to become a moderator of this chat... I want to help stake but I want to help the french community, we are maybe not too many but i do feel like for a new players that comes up with alot of questions we gotta have a french chat for those who doesnt speak english because god knows how english can be hard for french people and that is why i want to be a mod, for helping others.

Have i been muted? The answer is yes, I have been muted, the first time was to talk with 2 accounts as I remember but i learned and yes I sent my self to the support because i did not wanted to. I got muted once for using the self mute command I was trying to type !bonze to change my gender but i typed !bonzo and bye bye ;).

My moderating past. I moderated couples of things such as minecraft servers, twitch channels and 1 gambling site that shutdown due to VGO skins disapearence. The site wasnt so big and didnt had many players but i do remember how fun that was but there was some sneaky ones trying to link their code so I had to ruin the fun for them. The minecraft servers was a little bit diffrent because i was also an admin and i wasnt focused on chatting but yeah sometimes i used to mute people for saying bad stuff. I also was a moderator for a twitch channel ZeMotherOfgodZ we went offline since the csgo gambling was dying. We had like 70 viewer and shit loads of beggers trying to snatch our giveaways. 

To resume, I wanted to a mod since french chat got backup because i dont want to lose it again. If i do not met the requirements this is fine but i do want someone who truly enjoy french chat. 

Thanks for reading me.

Best regards limbo bimbo  👋

Danica ❤

Thanks Wivboat to let me know that i would make a great mod 🍻

 

Well i was going to apply, but LimboWhore deserves it more than me! 
 

cheers oli001r!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

 

 

1. " nino11 "

2. My account on stake is still pretty new 🙂

3. The role of the moderator is basically to watch the (discussions) against infractions to the rules, but also act as a middle intervening to direct the things the right way 

4. I think is a great and instrutive experience

5. Yes

6. No

 

 

 

So just forgive my english, I'm more likely to use french 😅

Thx

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
20 hours ago, nino11 said:

 

 

1. " nino11 "

2. My account on stake is still pretty new 🙂

3. The role of the moderator is basically to watch the (discussions) against infractions to the rules, but also act as a middle intervening to direct the things the right way 

4. I think is a great and instrutive experience

5. Yes

6. No

 

 

 

So just forgive my english, I'm more likely to use french 😅

Thx

 

You're who?I've never seen you on The French Chat

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I'm ROmain 31 years old, and serious with humor :)

 

Minydoc

2 or 4 5 6 hours

ensure all is gonna be goos on the tchat, an maybe animated them

Why do you want to become a moderator on this chat? because there is somebodyu who need to be TO lol

Have you ever been warned, muted, or banned?  nope

Have you ever been a moderator on any other platform? yes on twitch, moderator of many stream channel

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...