Best crypto to bet with? XRP/BTC/ETH...

Featured Comment

In your opinion what is the best crypto to bet with? I was betting with XRP I like that its fast but with ripple company selling some of their coins into the market (also they have the majority) the price of XRP has been declining every day. So I am curious to see what other cryptos you guys like and their benefits. (DOGE TRX ETC)

1 minute ago, NoobKid220 said:

I like using XRP when I wanna get down and dirty quick and fast lol but if I’m slot playing I prefer good old bitcoin but the mBTC usually goes quickly which is why I like Stake because they give you cash value for the crypto you deposit 

Same here on XRP also that (i think) there is no fee to send. Exactly get down and dirty but for longer term is what im not a big fan

I like XRP too, because transactions are very very fast, and the fee is very low.

Plus, for betting I like coins that have very large "dynamic range", like XRP, TRX or DOGE, because you can start betting with 1 xrptoshi and do martingale, and survive for example a red streak that is 25 long in 2X.  In BTC even starting with 1 satoshi in cases like this you quickly reach an amount that is very big (in dollars), bigger than your bankroll ....

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 3:03 AM, nikara said:

In your opinion what is the best crypto to bet with? I was betting with XRP I like that its fast but with ripple company selling some of their coins into the market (also they have the majority) the price of XRP has been declining every day. So I am curious to see what other cryptos you guys like and their benefits. (DOGE TRX ETC)

usualy im using doge for bet, because doge have a lower price then other