How did you guys discover Stake? (new post)

Nigma

Featured Comment

2 minutes ago, sexycrypto said:

hmmm.. Faucet collecting back in the day? 

Ask me where all my collections went.

let me guess.... you rolled them all in to eth on Serenity (eth 2) and are staking it long term! You know... the kind of thing that degens (speaking for myself here) do all the time! lolol... jk... if you are anything like me then it probably went to stake 😜

2 minutes ago, fielding said:

let me guess.... you rolled them all in to eth on Serenity (eth 2) and are staking it long term! You know... the kind of thing that degens (speaking for myself here) do all the time! lolol... jk... if you are anything like me then it probably went to stake 😜

tbh. as soon as anything had reached minimum whether its a stupid over under scam dice game. Or a coinflip. It went straight to dice. 

The main addiction started where I only started to depo after reaching Gold. Before that it was accumulated  credits, xD

Ya know, I was actually a bit shocked that all of these replies did NOT say "from primedice" hahahha... I think that because I'd been at pd a while before they opened stake (No, I didn't join stake right away, thinking back I wish I would have though) I guess in the back of my mind assumed everyone just joined when it opened LOL... There was much anticipation for stake as most regulars at pd knew they were working on it and were waiting for the grand opening  To be honest, at first glance when i checked it out (as I'm so truly hung up on dice) I wasn't much interested in all the extra games (originals ofc, there were no 3rd party or sports betting back then) so I didn't even bother haha... It wasn't till a friend (was a stake mod at the time) "Neich" harped on me daily for a few weeks to "just come sign up"... so I finally did haha! (I still pretty much play 98% dice only though :P), and yes I'm still on primedice everyday.

• 1 month later...
Guest asiss

Natural Landscape series is what you would call a perfect setting for a boundless active play. The ingeniously designed, adventure land look-alike play structure ensures that the fun and creativity coexist to provide the best possible play setting for children. It is not a simple play house; it’s a massive configuration of slides and loops that evokes a sense of quest in children.
https://www.creativesystems.com/nature-series/

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.