Stake Forum
Irena

Giveaway ideas? :)

Featured Comment

Hello, hello! :)

So, we are soon entering in 2018, and we are preparing a bunch of new giveaways for you. :)

But, we would also love to hear your ideas, what do you like the most, what was your favorite giveaway so far, which ones you like more: betting related or forum related giveaways...? 

Any info would help us create something you prefer in the future, and that's what we are all about. :) 

Thank you in advance! Best of luck to everyone! ^_^

My personal list of giveaway ideas...

-Hit a specific BetID like the user who hits Mines:170,000,000 gets 0.05 or something. Just one prize but everyone will be hunting it!

-Diamond poker 5 of a kind tie. 0.1 as the prize cause its hard as f*ck. And just one winner again but bigger prize

-Open 25 cards on HiLo challenge (its possible)

-Some more forum reliant games (Highest reputation, most content made in a month, biggest forum balance)

-Most chat messages in a certain amount of time (one week or something)

-I'ld love a support live stream with 0.01 jackpot giveaways. Like a twitch giveaway with a keyword for 0.01. With the right announcement it would be an awesome stream!

I hope you like some of my ideas :)

jan 6 is my birthday..and i know that we are celebrating 3kings that day..may be good hunt 3kings on a row..hope this idea help you guys..just in case you want to give reward for this idea..i will be thankful..

I think competitions within the forum(most content, most reputation) are great because a lot people will be active in this and will help the forum to grow bigger. 

Anotjer contest that I like is the lottery because it is a game of luckluck and everyone has equal chances. Even if someone make 1000 bets maybe he is unlucky and another person can make onlya 10 bets and win the contest.

27 minutes ago, Faris said:

Mines giveaway. big profit on win and big Payout. min sats 1 and only old bets :D Nice ?

Anything for you, @Faris :D 

27 minutes ago, Snike said:

My personal list of giveaway ideas...

-Hit a specific BetID like the user who hits Mines:170,000,000 gets 0.05 or something. Just one prize but everyone will be hunting it!

-Diamond poker 5 of a kind tie. 0.1 as the prize cause its hard as f*ck. And just one winner again but bigger prize

-Open 25 cards on HiLo challenge (its possible)

-Some more forum reliant games (Highest reputation, most content made in a month, biggest forum balance)

-Most chat messages in a certain amount of time (one week or something)

-I'ld love a support live stream with 0.01 jackpot giveaways. Like a twitch giveaway with a keyword for 0.01. With the right announcement it would be an awesome stream!

I hope you like some of my ideas :)

@Snike, I like some of the ideas, but the prizes are decided by the admins, not by us. Most chat messages giveaway would be a mess (spam), as it happened with some of the forum posts count giveaways, but that at least can be tracked and regulated properly. We are usually taking only winning bets into consideration, so I'm not sure about the 'tie' option if it should be added. But I like most of the ideas, putting them on the list, thanks! :) We will make sure to give some small bonus to the ones who's suggestions we end up using. :) 

12 minutes ago, Macdos said:

jan 6 is my birthday..and i know that we are celebrating 3kings that day..may be good hunt 3kings on a row..hope this idea help you guys..just in case you want to give reward for this idea..i will be thankful..

I will look further into this, thank you very much, @Macdos! :)

10 minutes ago, Vladv26 said:

I think competitions within the forum(most content, most reputation) are great because a lot people will be active in this and will help the forum to grow bigger. 

Anotjer contest that I like is the lottery because it is a game of luckluck and everyone has equal chances. Even if someone make 1000 bets maybe he is unlucky and another person can make onlya 10 bets and win the contest.

We had some of the similar topic giveaways, and we will definitely have some in the future! :) 

2 minutes ago, Irena said:

@Snike, I like some of the ideas, but the prizes are decided by the admins, not by us. Most chat messages giveaway would be a mess (spam), as it happened with some of the forum posts count giveaways, but that at least can be tracked and regulated properly. We are usually taking only winning bets into consideration, so I'm not sure about the 'tie' option if it should be added. But I like most of the ideas, putting them on the list, thanks! :) We will make sure to give some small bonus to the ones who's suggestions we end up using. :) 

Uh I'll think of some more than xD

Edited by Snike

5 hours ago, Irena said:

..............what do you like the most, what was your favorite giveaway so far, which ones you like more: betting related or forum related giveaways...? .....................

Thank you for asking for out input on this, I have many thoughts however when i read that part up there, where i bolder/underlined, i thought to myself..
I--it would be great to have forum related betting giveaways in a single jam... a hybrid as if were.                                                                  
in other words, short term (even a hour time based, 24 hours, or few hours, or "first to post winning requirement for contest" or first  5 to post.... ) well you get my drift,,,

Im not sure if i responded to what you meant when you asked the question.... i guess in short.. would be betting giveaways which are forum based in terms of deciding who wins, first to post in the thread  kinda thing... will bring more activity here as well as mentioned somewhere in a post above me.                                                                  

Im not sure what you mean exactly, now that i think about it, are you counting the trivias and roll hunts as giveaways or are you only talking about the ones posted in the giveaway section right now?                                                                                                                                                                              

I think there must be something creative one rather than bet ones. Something that encourages users to create something for stake , which could be like fan art , or fan video , or something else , it would be more fun and also would work as promotional stuff for stake and would not depend on the luck but on skills tho ! :D 

@Irena I am back with some more ideas (you said you only take winning bets and forum giveaways are spam so I thought about some stake betting ones)

-Plinko 500x sum up: You have to get a sum of 500x payout with max of 10 bets. So for example you would have to hit 10 bets with 5x. Or a bet with 420x payout and then two 40x so it adds up to 500x. (Min bet as per usual) And another rule would be you cant go over the 500x. So a 1000x would be useless. 

I am not sure if this is to complicated but I like the giveaway where you need multiple bets :)

-100x chartbet. Simple. Hit 100x with a min bet of 1000 sats. Biggest wager amount wins.

-The sphere dice mirror challenge. You need to hit a mirrored number. For example you hit 75.04 like in the pic below:

4eb171e762f03812f79f827f01f8635b.thumb.png.f7806e3b7f5c984c4219c42b1f1054ec.png

Then you would need to hit 24.96 to mirror it. (You can just simply calculate your number like this 100-75.04=24.96) You'ld need two mirrored bets in order to win.

I hope you like them. Maybe they are to complicated. You decide. Have a fun holiday! :)

Check this out @Irena!                                                                                                                                        

I think this would make a killer contest!                                                                                                         
What do you think?                                                                                                                                               

I hope there is a group giveaway or a find a partner giveaway.

I just thought that people who enter the giveaway are same people. So hopefully many people can join if it’s in group or partner

and for group maybe just a minimum of 3 or 4 members so it’s not that hard to look or fill in. ?

I know Stake is planning to add sports betting on the website. I think you can create a contest where you select 20 fotball/basketball matches and the person that can make the biggest odd on his ticket(of course it has to won the ticket)with those matches will win.

Or the person who guesses the most correct results will win the prize.

Oh my goodness I just realized the post title is "giveaway ideas" not "contest ideas"                                                                                                   

perhaps the post i made a few days ago shouldn't have been made in this section =/                                                                                                                                 
My apologies if if i jumped the gun in posting that suggestion. It all just clicked in my mind lol!