Stake Advanced Auto Betting Assistance

Featured Comment

Heya Stakers,

We are currently developing a new way for betting on Stake with a feature called advanced auto betting on Stake Original game, Dice. In this thread I'll be helping people with any questions or issues they might have with this feature. 

If you find a bug while using the advanced auto betting or you have a question on how to get a strategy to work I'll be able to hopefully help!

Looking forward to helping!

This is some pretty great stuff. I'm wondering if it is possible to change the raise% along with a set-chance change ; unless I'm mistaken it seems that I can only set one raise, which is at the beginning.

Also, if I wanted to change the win% to 0.5% after 200 red on a 1% hunt, how would I alter that?

and if i wanted to add to my bet, say on every win add 0.00000500 to base - is it possible to both reset to base, and add 500?

Edited by MonteKristos
1 minute ago, MonteKristos said:

This is some pretty great stuff. I'm wondering if it is possible to change the raise% along with a set-chance change ; unless I'm mistaken it seems that I can only set one raise, which is at the beginning.

Also, if I wanted to change the win% to 0.5% after 200 red on a 1% hunt, how would I alter that?

Hello, MonteKristos

Change raise% along with a set-chance change should be possible to do. By creating two conditionals, which first conditional for raise% and second with set-chance change. You need to make these 2 conditional trigger in the same time. For example, if you wanted those two conditional triggers in 3 bets, you just need to set it up with 'Every' '3' 'Bets'.

For second question :

• Conditional 1 - 'Every' - '200' - 'Lose' do Decrease win chance for 0.5% 
  • Conditional 2 - 'Every' - '1' -'Win' do Stop Autobet -- just reminding to stop after a one win :)

Please let me know if I'm didn't catch your point for the first question and second question. Have fun with our new advanced betting :) 

25 minutes ago, Flan said:

Hello, MonteKristos

Change raise% along with a set-chance change should be possible to do. By creating two conditionals, which first conditional for raise% and second with set-chance change. You need to make these 2 conditional trigger in the same time. For example, if you wanted those two conditional triggers in 3 bets, you just need to set it up with 'Every' '3' 'Bets'.

For second question :

• Conditional 1 - 'Every' - '200' - 'Lose' do Decrease win chance for 0.5% 
  • Conditional 2 - 'Every' - '1' -'Win' do Stop Autobet -- just reminding to stop after a one win :)

Please let me know if I'm didn't catch your point for the first question and second question. Have fun with our new advanced betting :) 

okay, i think i had some issues with the order of instruction; as well perhaps I misunderstood what constitutes a bet - is each string of 'bets' considered one bet?

and i'm not able to set the chance to 1%, or anything less, is this an intended limit?
image.thumb.png.e4ea9d4db57675a36c401abba39967be.png

this is what i am working with;image.thumb.png.e5240f41e5f444580f7f78b81bcea52a.png

the change in raise does not take effect after the win% has been changed, the raise is the same for all other win%, which is fine

Edited by MonteKristos
2 hours ago, MonteKristos said:

okay, i think i had some issues with the order of instruction; as well perhaps I misunderstood what constitutes a bet - is each string of 'bets' considered one bet?

Yes. If you choose 'bet', per each bet will look into the conditional even if there are nothing conditional that triggers. As example if you doing conditional with 13 bets, it will be triggered on 13 bets - 26 bets - 39 bets - 52 bets and so on. Same applies with each win and each lose. 

Conditional also needed in order since the logic will read from Conditional 1 to Conditional XX per each bet being made, no skipping.  

If you want to made reset the win chance first then increase or decrease the win chance, you will need that in order that 1. will be reset win chance, 2. increase or decrease win chance.

i'm not able to set the chance to 1%, or anything less, is this an intended limit?

We are going to increase limit threshold for win chances in next update. 

the change in raise does not take effect after the win% has been changed, the raise is the same for all other win%, which is fine

Can you screenshot or type your strategy you made? Sorry, I didn't completely understand what you going to made. I hope I can help you to made your own strategy.

hello i just tried like i played with bots but didnt worked

- decrease on win  xx %

- increase on lose  xx %

- reset to base bet after xx profit 

- stop on lose xx ( i didnt put on)

https://imgur.com/a/7O7O6OE

its just keep increase the bet ...

Another think that i saw, after i change the bet condition with profit condition the number of bet condition its reset to 0, maybe its normal after u change something on profit condition ?!?

Edited by pocstar
On 10/11/2020 at 3:55 PM, Flan said:

Heya Stakers,

Kami sedang mengembangkan cara baru untuk bertaruh pada Stake dengan fitur yang disebut taruhan otomatis lanjutan  pada game Stake Original, Dice . Di utas ini saya akan membantu orang dengan pertanyaan atau masalah apa pun yang mungkin mereka miliki dengan fitur ini. 

Jika Anda menemukan bug saat menggunakan taruhan otomatis tingkat lanjut atau Anda memiliki pertanyaan tentang bagaimana cara mendapatkan strategi untuk bekerja, semoga saya dapat membantu!

Kami berharap dapat membantu!

hi Flan, why DiceBot error for play dice in Stake , i like play with DiceBot, for bets with rolled "13.37" thanks Flan

Screenshot_639.png.548c7dcbb2d71767f98f5bf2839a31ff.png

Edited by powerup1
13 hours ago, Flan said:

Yes. If you choose 'bet', per each bet will look into the conditional even if there are nothing conditional that triggers. As example if you doing conditional with 13 bets, it will be triggered on 13 bets - 26 bets - 39 bets - 52 bets and so on. Same applies with each win and each lose. 

Conditional also needed in order since the logic will read from Conditional 1 to Conditional XX per each bet being made, no skipping.  

If you want to made reset the win chance first then increase or decrease the win chance, you will need that in order that 1. will be reset win chance, 2. increase or decrease win chance.

We are going to increase limit threshold for win chances in next update. 

Can you screenshot or type your strategy you made? Sorry, I didn't completely understand what you going to made. I hope I can help you to made your own strategy.

there was no option to save the strategy, and they are cleared once browsed away from. ;0
It was a procedural from 42.43% to 35%, switching sides with each win. after 12 wins, or bets, it would switch to 49.5x with a raise of 2.3%, switch sides, run the same, and then stop.

are you guys going to add a save feature? stake just forced a refresh on my browser, after my strat busted -- and the bets which were showing bust are missing upon refresh, and the strat has been erased. lol
i can go and check the bet transactions, and i'm sure they are there, but this has been happening for some time now - i really like the advanced options, but that's a huge obstacle.

Edited by MonteKristos
10 hours ago, pocstar said:

Remove - in front of the decrease each lose and your strategy will good to go. 

10 hours ago, pocstar said:

Another think that i saw, after i change the bet condition with profit condition the number of bet condition its reset to 0, maybe its normal after u change something on profit condition ?!?

Every changes will be changed into zero in order to avoid malfunction into the settings. 

1 hour ago, bitpopsy said:

Is there a way to add condition like- stop on rolling a specific number or specific set of numbers?

If not -  it will be a great addition for doing challenges.

I will try to send this feedback to devs. Thank you!

52 minutes ago, powerup1 said:

hi Flan, why DiceBot error for play dice in Stake , i like play with DiceBot, for bets with rolled "13.37" thanks Flan

Screenshot_639.png.548c7dcbb2d71767f98f5bf2839a31ff.png

Since the DDOS attack last time, we decide to limit every API requests per second, so you will get rateLimit if you betting in higher speed. Please try again with slower bot speed - that can be you can make 0.5 bet / second which means you will make 1 bet in two second. (I believe dicebot having that settings.)

15 minutes ago, MonteKristos said:

there was no option to save the strategy, and they are cleared once browsed away from. ;0

Seems we forgot to deploy to save the strategy, we will do that in next update soon.

17 minutes ago, MonteKristos said:

It was a procedural from 42.43% to 35%, switching sides with each win. after 12 wins, or bets, it would switch to 49.5x with a raise of 2.3%, switch sides, run the same, and then stop.

Conditional 1 - 'Every' '1' 'Win' do switch over under

Conditional 2 - 'Every' '12' 'Win' do set win chance 49.5%

Conditional 3 - 'Every' '12' 'Win' do increase win chance 2.3%

Conditional 4 - 'Every' '12' 'Win' do switch over under

Conditional 5 - 'Every' 'xxx' 'Win' do stop autobet or 'Every' '0.xx' 'Profit/Loss' do stop autobet

I didn't quite understand for the 42.43% to 35%, are these from set the win chance?

9 minutes ago, StoneDragon said:

HeyHey if i put every 20loses it double seems like some problem and in win reset base amount. thanks

image.thumb.png.9b89be04297ba74bcd36761289b39cb6.png

I think you need to use every streak of 20 losses, instead of every 20 losses only.

I believe that you occurred that double stuff because you win in around 37 losses, and then after a win, in 3 bets, it will increased your base bets.

hi, 

i'm happy to see some development in the autobet system. 

there is one glaring omission and that is a condition to increase or decrease the payout multiplier on win or loss.

player's target multipliers such as 2x or 10x or 100x when they bet because this has a direct relationship to what they receive on a win, and winning is for most players their core objective.

the same can not be said for chance, as due to considerable variance in the game seeds, over the short term, chance rarely coincides with actual hit rate . for example the stated chance of hitting 10x is 9.9%, however you can make a hundred bets and only hit 10x once.

when players play limbo or dice, for example, they enter a bet amount and target multiplier. chance is a secondary consideration. personally i see little value in a 'chance' condition in the advanced betting mode. i would not use it.

i would however use a payout multiplier condition, so i urge the devs to include that as a condition in the advanced betting panel.

On 10/11/2020 at 4:55 PM, Flan said:

Heya Stakers,

We are currently developing a new way for betting on Stake with a feature called advanced auto betting on Stake Original game, Dice. In this thread I'll be helping people with any questions or issues they might have with this feature. 

If you find a bug while using the advanced auto betting or you have a question on how to get a strategy to work I'll be able to hopefully help!

Looking forward to helping!

So far, all good to use the advanced mode for dice, no need for dicebot ( lol in some cases)  if ever as you can set up at least basic input at it. Thank you for releasing this kind of update Stake.. :xLooking forward onto other stake original games

- hope next next update there will have the so called "shared to chat" -the strategy , so that we can ask  for anyone strategy, just sent it to chat room  and use it automatically in a click.. hehe                     just my thought.. 9_9

acac22.png

Edited by epasokmulang
2 hours ago, Ghostnipple said:

hi, 

i'm happy to see some development in the autobet system. 

there is one glaring omission and that is a condition to increase or decrease the payout multiplier on win or loss.

player's target multipliers such as 2x or 10x or 100x when they bet because this has a direct relationship to what they receive on a win, and winning is for most players their core objective.

the same can not be said for chance, as due to considerable variance in the game seeds, over the short term, chance rarely coincides with actual hit rate . for example the stated chance of hitting 10x is 9.9%, however you can make a hundred bets and only hit 10x once.

when players play limbo or dice, for example, they enter a bet amount and target multiplier. chance is a secondary consideration. personally i see little value in a 'chance' condition in the advanced betting mode. i would not use it.

i would however use a payout multiplier condition, so i urge the devs to include that as a condition in the advanced betting panel.

Some people may doing increase and decrease payout in one run and doing for more increase higher multiplier in sequence. People can doing the decrease payout since they just wanted to recover a bit by reducing the odds. That's why we called it as advanced that people would have flexibility to use it even they not gonna use it, all depends to your creation. 

Payout multiplier condition was suggested before, but since it was already the same with the win chance. That is why we choose 'win chance' condition since they provide more accurate odds/%chance rather than payout multiplier condition. 

1 hour ago, epasokmulang said:

So far, all good to use the advanced mode for dice, no need for dicebot ( lol in some cases)  if ever as you can set up at least basic input at it. Thank you for releasing this kind of update Stake.. :xLooking forward onto other stake original games

We thanking you for the feedback! 😊

1 hour ago, epasokmulang said:

hope next next update there will have the so called "shared to chat" -the strategy , so that we can ask  for anyone strategy, just sent it to chat room  and use it automatically in a click.. hehe                     just my thought.. 9_9

I hope we can do that as well. We will try to find a way to implement this feature. 🙂

On 10/13/2020 at 8:31 AM, Flan said:

Since the DDOS attack last time, we decide to limit every API requests per second, so you will get rateLimit if you betting in higher speed. Please try again with slower bot speed - that can be you can make 0.5 bet / second which means you will make 1 bet in two second. (I believe dicebot having that settings.)

Hey Flan, is there a specific limit for the dicebot? I have tried as low as 0.2 bets per second, and I still get rate limited. Thanks!

Just now, williamshennie9 said:

Hey Flan, is there a specific limit for the dicebot? I have tried as low as 0.2 bets per second, and I still get rate limited. Thanks!

No. I don't have any idea for the limit, it will triggers while you using dicebot and chatting on the site or doing anything spammy clicking such as opening people statistic (since myself also experienced this one) . Basically, depends on how many 'requests to the server' in a time. I suggest that you need to close all of the Stake site if you wanted to use the dicebot for awhile. 

Hope we find a way to fix this up.

12 hours ago, Flan said:

Payout multiplier condition was suggested before, but since it was already the same with the win chance. That is why we choose 'win chance' condition since they provide more accurate odds/%chance rather than payout multiplier condition. 

payout 7x = 14.14285714% win chance

Players do not specify a win chance when they bet (14.14285714%).

They specify a payout multiplier (7x).

Could you please tell me how can I implement the following simple strategy using the proposed win chance condition?

bet 1 sat                                                          
target multiplier 7x                                                 
on each loss add 1x to target until win.                               

9 hours ago, 19PlutoBani85 said:

Every time we have to set the strategy, can we save it for ever. 

We have cached strategy one for now, so it will be saved in your account cache. If you logged out, that strategy will be lost. We will try to do something with the saving strategy.

49 minutes ago, Ghostnipple said:

payout 7x = 14.14285714% win chance

Players do not specify a win chance when they bet (14.14285714%).

They specify a payout multiplier (7x).                                                                          

People with advanced or programmers dicebot settings usually using win chance. That is why we keep it the win chance, rather than payout multiplier. Example like people wanted to roll more than 80.00 (4.95x multiplier) or vise versa rather than 5x that will use 80.20. We keep it since more accurate than payouts.

50 minutes ago, Ghostnipple said:

Could you please tell me how can I implement the following simple strategy using the proposed win chance condition?

bet 1 sat                                                          
target multiplier 7x                                                 
on each loss add 1x to target until win.                                                                                                 

After reading your strategy about the target multiplier increase per loss. I will be discussing this with devs since this case was interesting and need to be scope on.

For now, we going to use first streak of losses in your case.

Conditional 1 - 'Every' '1' 'Bet' do set amount to 0.00000001 BTC

Conditional 2 - 'Every First Streak of' '1' 'Loss' do set win chance 14.14%

Conditional 3 - 'Every First Streak of' '2' 'Loss' do set win chance 12.38%

Conditional 4 - 'Every First Streak of' '3' 'Loss' do set win chance 11%

Conditional 5 - 'Every First Streak of' '4' 'Loss' do set win chance 9.9%

Conditional 6 - 'Every First Streak of' '5' 'Loss' do set win chance 9%

Conditional 7 - 'Every First Streak of' '6' 'Loss' do set win chance 8.25%

Conditional 8 - 'Every First Streak of' '7' 'Loss' do set win chance 7.62%

Conditional 9 - 'Every First Streak of' '8' 'Loss' do set win chance 7.07%

Conditional 10 - 'Every First Streak of' '9' 'Loss' do set win chance 6.6%

Conditional 11 - 'Every First Streak of' '10' 'Loss' do set win chance 6.19%

and so on...

Conditional X - 'Every' '1' 'Win' do stop autobets.

11 minutes ago, namtt007 said:

The feature is so bad when compare with programing mode of dicebot. And now, dicebot can't use by stake... 😅

This feature was for advanced auto betting, not the programming mode. You can't compare them tho. If you have feedback and suggestion for our advanced autobetting, please let us know :)

Also within the dicebot can't be used, we currently having much issues with site since DDOS last time and we decided to limit any query API access to the bot developers by whitelisting them. You can read our thread about the recent API changes there. 

2 hours ago, Flan said:

After reading your strategy about the target multiplier increase per loss. I will be discussing this with devs since this case was interesting and need to be scope on.

Thank you, much appreciated.

2 hours ago, Flan said:

Example like people wanted to roll more than 80.00 (4.95x multiplier) or vise versa rather than 5x that will use 80.20. We keep it since more accurate than payouts.

I take your point here in relation to the dice numbering format.

However going forward, I presume the advanced betting facility will be extended to other games such as Slide, Limbo and Crash, these are very much orientated around the payout multiplier as this is central to the theme on which these games are based. You will find that players who play those games will certainly request an advanced betting condition based on payout multiplier. So I think it is just as well to include it from the outset.

Thank you for your consideration.

16 hours ago, Flan said:

This feature was for advanced auto betting, not the programming mode. You can't compare them tho. If you have feedback and suggestion for our advanced autobetting, please let us know :)

Also within the dicebot can't be used, we currently having much issues with site since DDOS last time and we decided to limit any query API access to the bot developers by whitelisting them. You can read our thread about the recent API changes there. 

Why is the topic deleted / hidden ?

Edited by DreamStage