Stake Advanced Auto Betting Assistance

Featured Comment

10 minutes ago, Faris said:

image.thumb.png.7fef20a7424114880329226fc8d401a2.png

Yes me too get that message, and after (now) that topic completely disappeared (to other sides where topic were quoted it's now say 'no permissions' ??? ).

Anyway, let's hope @Dan will post soon that new way to ask for own API requests whitelisted (I've already sent my ID's for whitelist, but still nothing, my bot cannot run :( ).

I imagine that a new topic will appear into recent topics into homepage, right?

Dan we believe in you :)

Thanks man

On 10/15/2020 at 8:50 AM, Flan said:

After reading your strategy about the target multiplier increase per loss. I will be discussing this with devs since this case was interesting and need to be scope on.

For now, we going to use first streak of losses in your case.

Conditional 1 - 'Every' '1' 'Bet' do set amount to 0.00000001 BTC

Conditional 2 - 'Every First Streak of' '1' 'Loss' do set win chance 14.14%

Conditional 3 - 'Every First Streak of' '2' 'Loss' do set win chance 12.38%

Conditional 4 - 'Every First Streak of' '3' 'Loss' do set win chance 11%

Conditional 5 - 'Every First Streak of' '4' 'Loss' do set win chance 9.9%

Conditional 6 - 'Every First Streak of' '5' 'Loss' do set win chance 9%

Conditional 7 - 'Every First Streak of' '6' 'Loss' do set win chance 8.25%

Conditional 8 - 'Every First Streak of' '7' 'Loss' do set win chance 7.62%

Conditional 9 - 'Every First Streak of' '8' 'Loss' do set win chance 7.07%

Conditional 10 - 'Every First Streak of' '9' 'Loss' do set win chance 6.6%

Conditional 11 - 'Every First Streak of' '10' 'Loss' do set win chance 6.19%

and so on...

Conditional X - 'Every' '1' 'Win' do stop autobets.

Please include the payout conditions. I understand why you made the initial decision to choose win chance, but I do not understand why you decided to limit it to just win chance and not have both. I have tried other advance betting implementations and they were so much more flexible with both options.

Also I think you can see that  with your example, instead of doing a simple 2-3 conditions, we end up have to setup thousands if the goal was to do 2x to 9900x until a win.

Lastly, only glance though the posts so sorry if I missed it, but currently after creating a strategy we are only able to edit it the conditions if we add new conditions after editing/deleting the old conditions. However we are not able to delete or rename the whole strategy itself, I hope we will be able to do this.

Edited by Blahx
fix typos
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, pocstar said:

hey i come after a few weeks, coz dicebot dont work and why not to use the future from site :)

After profit the bet amount dont reset from where i started 

its keep going higher and higher, i moved in first line, second and nothing

111 90+.png

Can you try to re-edit the Condition 3 and change first into Greater than or Equal or any profit condition available. After that revert it back into Greater than. It should be working as Condition 3 will be like this: "On Greater than xx profit' > Reset Bet amount.

I already reported this case as buggy stuff that carries from latest condition (bet condition) and it will be fixed in the next update. Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/19/2021 at 1:34 PM, Mrsirfalas said:

Hello,

I have a problem,

my strategy work perfectly but when my first one condition is applied so my second one and third one doesn’t work anymore and i need to restart my strategy...

anyone can help me ?

C2DE4838-6442-46E4-9A1D-74EB94767981.png

Hello, have you tried to move your conditions? Any conditions will run in order. So, if I look into your strategy :

First, it will looks into your profit. If that condition is met, it will reset each time you reach that. If not, it will be skipped and condition 2/3 will be proc, depending on what bet you just got (lose/win).

if you already reach the above of the profit, the bet will reset each time into the first base bet.

Hello,

I have a problem, attached  my system below.

Captura de pantalla 2021-02-27 165917.png

I have used it here and on primedice as well. This morning I set the system with 0.08 BTC and it crashed pretty soon. It's unusual it usually holds a few hours but no problem I figured lose 19 times in a row and end. But after checking the bets there is something wrong:

DICE: 37,148,905,720

placed by newmad on 27/02/2021

Wagered

0.00007549 btc.svg

Multiplier

2.5x

Profit

0.00011323 btc.svg

That bet is won, always and in all previous rolls after winning the bet amount is reset. So the next roll should have started again, but it was not the case:

DICE: 37,148,906,386

Wagered

0.00016608 btc.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-0.00016608 btc.svg

That was the next roll and the bet kept increasing causing the system to breakdown in only 11 bets.

I imagine that at this point you are thinking that it's a problem of my system, it was active for more than 5 hours, if the bet amount does not reset, it would not last even half hour. 

You can see in the previous rolls that the bet was restarted correctly after win, but in this case it was not. Check these consecutive bets 1 minute before losing:

Lost:

DICE: 37,148,901,543

Wagered

0.00001843 btc.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-0.00001843 btc.svg

Bet increase until Win:

DICE: 37,148,902,242

Wagered

0.00002949 btc.svg

Multiplier

2.5x

Profit

0.00004423 btc.svg

And the next roll bet amount reset:

DICE: 37,148,902,958

Wagered

0.00000720 btc.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-0.00000720 btc.svg

I don't mind losing because of variance and bad luck but it is very frustrating to lose because something doesn't work as it should. You should specify in the alert that it can malfunction, skip conditions and cause losses. :(

Edited by newmad
add information
On 2/27/2021 at 11:42 PM, newmad said:

I don't mind losing because of variance and bad luck but it is very frustrating to lose because something doesn't work as it should. You should specify in the alert that it can malfunction, skip conditions and cause losses. :(

We really sorry, but we can't do anything about it. I recommend that next time when you use the advanced auto betting, you should put "On Greater than or equal to x amount loss" > Stop autobet condition to prevent this happening again. 

image.thumb.png.b2ed3a3ef05d79445adf69be9a7eadcc.png

On 2/27/2021 at 11:42 PM, newmad said:

I imagine that at this point you are thinking that it's a problem of my system, it was active for more than 5 hours, if the bet amount does not reset, it would not last even half hour. 

I do believe that our advanced betting are fine. We won't even know about it since we make everything about advanced betting conditions are processed with your computer.  

If it skips conditions to benefit the bank, why it would  not also skip the limits?

Essentially I have been scammed. Okay, you just lost a platinum client from 2014  in primedice and gold in stake.

On 2/23/2021 at 2:20 AM, Flan said:

Hello, have you tried to move your conditions? Any conditions will run in order. So, if I look into your strategy :

First, it will looks into your profit. If that condition is met, it will reset each time you reach that. If not, it will be skipped and condition 2/3 will be proc, depending on what bet you just got (lose/win).

if you already reach the above of the profit, the bet will reset each time into the first base bet.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer but it doesn’t work too if i move any condition :(