Deposit or just wait for rain??

Featured Comment

If you don't have money you can afford to lose, I don't think a gambling site is a wise choice for you. Also afaik, you cannot catch rain without wagering at least $1,000 usd in a week. Even if you can, you might be better doing other things with your time than playing with cents.

On 10/27/2020 at 12:00 AM, kubows said:

If you don't have money you can afford to lose, I don't think a gambling site is a wise choice for you. Also afaik, you cannot catch rain without wagering at least $1,000 usd in a week. Even if you can, you might be better doing other things with your time than playing with cents.

On 10/27/2020 at 1:04 AM, tae40127 said:

this is very nonsense haha it  need to wage $1000 in past 7 days and nothing are free 

Your right guys.....but I need to decide to wait for rain,hahaha.... remember every individual here has a own will...

My advice would be, if I were a serious man,-which I'm not-:

Just deposit something you don't feel scared of loosing,-like candy or cocaine money- , and then play really safe bets for a while ( the usually look something like 1.06 or 1.20 payouts) and build up a small bank, you can try sports-book if you feel paranoid , on big names like Nadal on clay or Bayern against pretty much anything , stuff of the sort.

Then if you feel like you are game, deposit something like gambling money -you now that little extra you made doing you know what-, try bigger more well-thought particular bets , make your own scheme, try it out, be wise, test , certify , win , repeat, loose , adjust, rinse, repeat.

Once you have graduated you and your cojones, then bet some serious money.

But again, im not a serious man. So just do whatever you feel comfortable with, that's always a winning bet.

Edited by jesantana
typo

most games can be played with 0 bets if you are just trying to learn how to play them, but to test the waters, theres no minimum deposit amount and since you cant even receive rains without having wagered 1k usd in the previous 7 days, u gona b waitn a loooooooooooooong time bud hahaha

• 3 weeks later...