Have you ever gambled a whole night without sleeping?

Featured Comment

Gambling is fun and when we start winning continuously we don't stop until everything gone. I have seen a lot of people doing good and when they have that good run, they play whole night without sleep. Makes wd then redepo, repeat the same process until luck stop working. Have you ever did something like this?

On 10/25/2020 at 4:44 AM, Yhanne21 said:

Gambling is fun and when we start winning continuously we don't stop until everything gone. I have seen a lot of people doing good and when they have that good run, they play whole night without sleep. Makes wd then redepo, repeat the same process until luck stop working. Have you ever did something like this?

Yeah gambling is fun but i personally hate gambling. i have to admit i have tried gambling before and it was really fun when of course you win but on the time that you lose and your luck is gone, it just ruins everything. gambling is fun maybe for people who are rich because this could be like just a time passer for them. But for people who are not that rich like me that doesn't really have that much money to afford to lose, it takes away all the fun when we started to lose. but to answer your question yes i have experienced that and it was not really good experience for me. Maybe i'm just not a lucky person lol.

Edited by Adiegumabao