​ 🎃 [5 LTC] Halloween Charades | Costume Challenge ​🎃

Nevena

Featured Comment

• Support

image.png.e7d0ba24ddbdb0f70d63626c740d26aa.png

Halloween Charades 🎭

Knock-Knock! Who's there? Halloween has arrived! 🎃 But don't be afraid! Gary is here to save you! He will save you from the evil powers of witches, the frightening sounds of the night, he will use secret weapons to fight ghosts and ghouls! But if you are not afraid, join him in his hunt and maybe he will surprise you with something spectacular! 🕷️

If you have enough courage, step into that dark world, explore, fight against supernatural beings and experience the most exciting moments in your life. Everyone is allowed to participate, but be careful, you may not be able to withstand the fear that Halloween brings 🧟‍♂️

Take a magic wand, prepare the best costumes and get ready for the craziest Stake Halloween party! Don't forget to smile and say Pumpkin!

🦇 Categories and Prizes: 

• Most Creative/Original costume 1.4 LTC (+ 7-item customized Stake merchandise box) 🎁
  • Best Stake inspired costume - 0.65 LTC (+ 5-item customized Stake merchandise box) 💝
  • Best Make-Up costume - 0.65 LTC (+ 3-item customized Stake merchandise box) 💌
  • The best pet costume - 0.65 LTC 😻
  • The best Pumpkin-Carving0.65 LTC 🎃
  • Other participants share in 1 LTC prize pool 💸

🦇 Requirements and How to Enter:

• Upload a picture or a video of your entry bellow this topic.
  • To prove you're the one making the entry, in the picture/video you should hold a piece of paper with following hand-written content: 
    • 'Stake Halloween'
    • Date 
    • Your Stake username
  • Photo-shopped pictures, the use of any filters while taking a photo or anything similar would be strictly forbidden.
  • One valid entry per household. 
  • If you didn't meet any of the requirements of the contest, you can be disqualified. 
  • 20+ Post count on the Forum.
  • We do not want to violate the rules of the Forum, so this promotion won't include revealing any personal information, and posting images and videos from some other platforms with/without hashtags would be automatically excluded from this contest.
  • Winners will be chosen by Community Managers  and announced at the end of this topic within 24 hours of the Challenge closing date. 
  • Please note** - if you wish to receive the Stake merchandise box as one of the winners, you would be obligated to share your contact details with the Marketing Team. We would update you where you would need to send the information, that is, via which medium.

Have a spooky Halloween and good luck, everyone! 🧠

Okay guys, my hands are coming out of my ass so it wasn't easy at all to do anything of that :D

But i made two costumes: "MrBlackjack" who makes a little preformance in the video; the second one is one and only GARY! Hope you guys like it! Goodluck everyone!

video: 

My stakename: JulyaVGOBB6KdttJDT8.thumb.jpg.0c221084a161bd45a202cfaf324744f0.jpgycBLm3mJC9M.thumb.jpg.d20da62c0baf12461c193590cc35befc.jpg985094461_.thumb.png.1dff4ee8ab9d2df6ba929bebd7c2b160.png

Edited by JulyaVGO

Hi , i believe my first try got deleted on the account of sexyness.

However I need to clarify it was just an expression of my art, I mean i know im one of the most incredible looking humans out there, Im sorry if it was too transgressive.

Jokes aside, here I go again:

So cant go out ( Covid) , dont see anything interesting but this yellow  rope, and cant be naked with belts cuz they delete your post if you are.

Ohhh is that a yellow towing rope i see?

I think its more PG and it makes the same point,

-its very stake related now-.

Cost: 0
Shyness barrier: 999999

..... sorry for my crappy camera, I would improve it a bit like last time 2 but im now scared of censorship, hooray!

(try tying yourself up like this, its hard )

If I could perform it i would tittle it : " Freedom: stake prize category one or two"

20201030_211336.jpg

20201030_212905.jpg

Edited by jesantana
last comment,proof of self

here to take part as 

"Other participants" 

happy helloWIN guys 

2020-10-31 10.38.36.jpg

On 10/28/2020 at 12:19 AM, JulyaVGO said:

Okay guys, my hands are coming out of my ass so it wasn't easy at all to do anything of that :D

But i made two costumes: "MrBlackjack" who makes a little preformance in the video; the second one is one and only GARY! Hope you guys like it! Goodluck everyone!

video: 

My stakename: JulyaVGOBB6KdttJDT8.thumb.jpg.0c221084a161bd45a202cfaf324744f0.jpgycBLm3mJC9M.thumb.jpg.d20da62c0baf12461c193590cc35befc.jpg985094461_.thumb.png.1dff4ee8ab9d2df6ba929bebd7c2b160.png

winner !!! hahah