1 Raffle Ticket = 10XRP

Featured Comment

yes of course and after that eddie will just send every user 1 BTC out of his pocket because he is actually santa claus. Seriously though, dude, everybody with a ticket already has a chance to win a freaking lamborghini or even "just" 1000 dollars, how greedy do you have to be to want even more for that. 

Just a suggest bro. Dont be mad at me. 

12 hours ago, JacksonPalmer said:

yes of course and after that eddie will just send every user 1 BTC out of his pocket because he is actually santa claus. Seriously though, dude, everybody with a ticket already has a chance to win a freaking lamborghini or even "just" 1000 dollars, how greedy do you have to be to want even more for that. 

Exchange means trade dude, did you understand what im suggested? Do you have a good reading comprehension?

I mean is if someone like to exchange their tickets to xrp. If you exchange it your ticket will be gone and youre not qualify to the events anymore.

16 hours ago, JacksonPalmer said:

I mean is if someone like to exchange their tickets to xrp. If you exchange it your ticket will be gone and youre not qualify to the events anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2020 at 7:26 AM, JacksonPalmer said:

Hahaha eddie is Santa Claus