Near to withdraw but all of a sudden busted...

Yhanne21

Featured Comment

Everything happens unexpectedly in gambling. I have faced unexpected red streak a lot of time, while I was near to wd. It happens with most of us. And we ends with empty balance from wd level. It makes me disappointed for a while. Have you experience like that? What you think when you have this type of bust?

5 minutes ago, Rajatr34 said:

Just withdraw and dont chase targets coz at last when the amount u think you will withdraw once you win a certain amount..... suddenly you will lose patient and control and you will go with just one win and you are there... that's the reason we bust in such situation 

That's fairly sensible , thanks. I think the reason behind all of this is guilt.
Some robots avoid guilt by committing to rules, and they also are free of vice.

But some robots cant write songs.

Well, I always say this - getting into it is science and getting out is ART.

If you withdraw early - maybe you are stopping yourself from profiting more. Or the same could also lead to bust.

It's a tricky equation and only few artistic people can crack this.  Goodluck.

That's almost happens with everyone 🤣 the thing is sometimes you just need a little  more to withdraw and you're too scared to risk much of your balance and try to win that amount with little balance as possible but then comes the red streak which will take away your balance and then you get frustrated and rage bet then you lose everything 🤪

It happens to almost all of us I think. To avoid this, as much as possible, I save a small amount in vault every time I make profit. And I wait until the minimum to withdraw is reached.  My golden rule : no longer play with the money putted in vault 

Yes, everything happens for a reason & while we should go with our gut instinct on withdrawing or continuing to play, I feel that some people have more adrenaline in them & don’t follow their gut instinct. You have some who are happy to just double their money while others will go all in on their bets. All or nothing. I’m more of a conservative person. I’m happy to just make more than I started with. I look at gambling as a form of entertainment & not a career. I believe that if you look at it from this point of view, the pressure to keep going is greater, thus, you have a greater chance of losing

• 4 weeks later...